If something affects your beauty for a long time, then don’t you think it is chronic for your health?Something which is unbearable for you, something that kills your confidence and self-assurance. If you are haunted by the dreams of hazardous infections that has almost ruined your beauty, then what is worse than having herpes on your body. It is one of the most hazardous infection caused due to the accumulation of virus known as HSV (Herpes Simplex Virus). It causes severe pain and itching on your skin that appears as reddish swelled blisters or sores. They mostly get developed on mouth, face and genital areas. They are extremely harmful to health, but you don’t need to worry about it as there are various home remedies for herpes to treat them easily.
You don’t need to live in the dark anymore because there are various ways to cure this problem. This serious problem can be seen in both of the genders. It is a human transmissible infection, which can get transferred through kissing, sex or close contact with the infected person. You may not easily recognize the signs and symptoms of these infections as they are dormant in the beginning.
Causes of Herpes:
They can be easily caused by various ways:
- Having physical contact with an infected person.
- Having unprotected sex with an infected person.
- It can even spread by coming in contact with the blisters.
- This infection may even affect an infant at the time of vaginal delivery if the mother has herpes.
- The exposure of the body to ultraviolet rays.
- Having intercourse with different people.
Symptoms of Herpes:
In the beginning, the symptoms are unseen and dormant. It is not easy to recognize them at the primary stage. But, gradually with time you can see the changes happening in health which is as follows:
- Feeling ill and experiencing fever.
- The sensation of pain while urinating.
- Itching and formation of painful red blisters on the genitals, thighs, rectum, face and mouth.
- Formation of blisters on the lower part of the womb and cervix.
- In women, the vaginal discharge is also a common factor that causes herpes.
Various Home Remedies for Herpes Treatment:
Is it easy and under your control? Can you treat it without taking the consult of a doctor? Well, my answer is as simple as your questions. Yes, you can. There are several home remedies for herpes, which can help you like anything to treat this problem.
1.) Start Using Olive Oil to Treat Herpes:
This oil is a natural moisturizer for our skin. It is one of the best home remedies for herpes sores.
- Take one cup of olive oil.
- Heat it and add some lavender oil and bee wax to it.
- Prepare a mixture and then cool it down.
- After cooling, apply it on the affected area of your body.
2.) Baking Soda for Herpes Treatment:
It is one of the effective home remedies for herpes.
- Take a cotton ball and dip it into the baking soda solution.
- Apply it to the infected areas of your body.
- It is helpful in drying out the oozing blisters of herpes.
Tip: Avoid dipping the same cotton in baking soda solution because it gets contaminated after getting used.
3.) Try Lemon Balm to Get Rid of Herpes:
Mostly all herpes infections consist of painful blisters. Lemon balm contains antiviral contents like flavonoids, phenolic and muscarinic acids. It also heals stress caused by the herpes outbreak. This balm is also available as an ointment. Apply it directly to the affected area to reduce herpes from your body.
4.) Aloe Vera for Herpes Treatment:
The gel-like substance available in the Aloe Vera helps in easing the sensation of pain. It is a good pain reliever and provide the cooling effect to the infected area. It heals faster than any other home remedies for herpes. Just allow the gel to dry for the best results.
5.) Ice to Treat Herpes:
To get rid of the pain and irritation, it is one of the best home remedies for herpes.
- Take ice and crush them in a plastic bag.
- Now wrap this plastic bag with a cloth.
- Apply it on the infected area.
- It is one of the best home remedies for herpes, which can cure the sensation of pain effectively.
Note: Keep eyes on how much ice you have applied on the infected area. Remember, that the prolonged exposure of ice may cause the damage to the tissues of your skin.
6.) Lysine to Treat Herpes:
- It is an amino acid and it is the best home remedies for herpes.
- It is basically helpful for the people suffering from herpes simplex virus type I and II.
- You may find this supplement in the foods like milk, chicken, cheese, brewer’s yeast and many more.
- It is helpful in removing the herpes outbreak.
- You may also find lysine creams in the market easily to treat herpes.
7.) Start Drinking Black Coffee:
Herpes don’t occur only on the genitals. It may even occur on mouths, lips and other parts of your body. Black Coffee is one of the best home remedies for herpes that occurs in the mouth and lips. Start drinking the black coffee on a regular basis to cure herpes. It relief pain and treat the blisters in your mouth. Don’t consume hot coffee, try to cool it before drinking.
8.) Tea Bags to Heal Herpes:
It is one of the best home remedies for herpes that occur on the genitals. Place wet and cold tea bag directly on the blisters. It is one of the best treatment to cure genital herpes. You can also have black tea as it is highly rich in tannin. It consists of anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. After it is prepared, leave the tea bag to cool down. Apply it on the infected area for the best results.
9.) Soap and Warm Water:
It is important to keep the infected area clean. Hygiene plays a major role in the healing process. Warm water provides a lot of relief in pain and itching. Use soap on the infected area to prevent it from the further attack of germs. Wash it with warm water to get relief from pain.
10.) Warm Bath for Herpes Treatment:
It is the best way to eliminate the pain from our body. It provides relief from the sensation of pain and itching. It also disables the viruses to get spread easily. Warm water helps in shedding the virus from our body. Warm water soaks inside our body and provides relief from pain.
Few Important Facts About Herpes:
Here are few important facts about herpes. To have a close understanding regarding it. Read these facts sincerely.
- Herpes simplex may cause various skin problems like the cold sores (on face), whitlows (on fingers), and herpes on genitals and other areas.
- About 50% of the people get herpes from the people who know that they have herpes.
- Oral herpes also known as cold sores are transmitted is transmitted to your genital through oral-genital contact.
- Using condom is a great way to minimize the impact of herpes virus getting passed on to your body. It minimizes the risk of herpes virus from attacking your body. But, it doesn’t eliminate the risk of getting herpes.
- Around 80% of the people are affected with genital herpes, but they are unaware of it as they experience very mild symptoms and none at all.
- Every 1 out of 3 adults has the virus causing herpes in their body.
- The emotional impact of having genital herpes is worse than the condition itself.
It is not easy to avoid the problem of herpes. Well, thankfully there are various home remedies for herpes, which may treat this problem effectively more than anything else. So, use them sincerely to get rid of herpes fast.