Here we will tell you home remedies for intestinal worms treatment. These are parasites which are present in the gastrointestinal tract, mainly on the intestinal wall of the stomach. Parasites enter to body through unhygienic food or water, germs carriers like mosquitoes, flies and even via. nose and skin. People who stays in tropical and sub-tropical regions suffer more from intestinal worms than other people. Weak immune system and eating uncooked meat is also one of the reasons of having intestinal worms.
Types of Intestinal Worms:
Symptoms of Intestinal Worms:
There are many natural remedies which can be easily used to treat intestinal worms. Read the article for natural home remedies for intestinal worms.
Home Remedies for Intestinal Worms Treatment:
1.) Coconut for Intestinal Worms
Coconut is a very strong anti-parasitic and antibacterial agent. It is very effective in getting rid of intestinal worms. It can be taken in raw form as a fruit or in form of oil.
- Take a teaspoon of grated coconut in your breakfast. After 2 to 3 hours, drink a glass of hot milk by adding few drops of castor oil in it. Children should not take castor oil as it has side effects.
- You can take coconut oil in your food as a remedy to treat intestinal worms.
2.) Garlic as a Home Remedy for Intestinal Worms
Taking raw garlic in your food is a good remedy to treat intestinal worms. Garlic is known for its anti-parasitic, antibacterial, anti-fungal and antiseptic properties. The property makes it one of the best home remedies for intestinal worms.
- Boil two to three crushed garlic cloves in half cup of milk and drink it empty the stomach in morning. Do this for a few days.
- You can eat raw garlic cloves empty the stomach in a day for a few days.
3.) Pumpkin Seeds to Cure Intestinal Worms
Research has proved that using pumpkin seeds will help to get rid of intestinal worms. Pumpkin seeds contain a compound called cucurbitacin that has anti-parasitic properties. The worms which are sticked to intestinal walls are eliminated from the body through stool by using pumpkin seeds.
- Boil a cup of water with three teaspoons of peeled pumpkin seeds for 5 minutes. Allow it to cool, and then drink it.
- Take a teaspoon of honey add some crushed pumpkin seeds into it. Eat this every morning for a few days.
4.) Raw Papaya to Treat Intestinal Worms
The enzyme which is present in raw papaya is papain. Papain has anthelminitic properties that remove the intestinal worms. Caricin is present in papaya seeds that help to remove intestinal worms.
- Take a cup of warm water and a teaspoon each of honey and raw papaya juice. Mix them to a solution and drink it in the morning. Follow this remedy for a few days.
- Grind papaya seeds of a whole papaya and mix it with one tablespoon of coconut oil to form a smooth paste. Take this paste daily in the morning for a few days.
5.) Cloves for Intestinal Worms
The eggs of the parasites and worms present in the intestines are destroyed by cloves. Cloves is in use for centuries because of its antiseptic, antibacterial properties. Cloves also prevent intestinal worms to grow.
- Take a cup of hot water and add a teaspoon of powdered clove into it.
- Shake it well so that it forms a solution.
- Drink it 2 times a day for a week.
6.) Margosa Leaves to Get Rid of Intestinal Worms
Margosa is the other name of Indian Lilac and is in use for centuries to intestinal worms. Margosa works from inside by detoxifying and purifying the blood. Margosa has anti-bacterial and antiparasitic properties that can cure intestinal worms in a fast manner. There are many ways of using Margosa leaves.
- Chew fresh leaves of margosa in the morning.
- Take some Margosa leaves, boil them in water for about 10 minutes. Let it cool down, strain it and have it.
7.) Turmeric to Cure Intestinal Worms
Turmeric is a natural antiseptic and antimicrobial herbs that is used to treat intestinal worms. It also removes the nausea and other gastric problems caused by the intestinal worms.
- Drink a teaspoon of raw turmeric juice with a pinch of salt in it. Drink it in the morning with an empty stomach.
- The other way is add one spoon of turmeric in a warm glass of milk. Drink it daily for a week.
8.) Carrots for Intestinal Worms
To fight out any infection, bacteria or any other health issues the immune system of the body must be strong. Carrots increase the immunity of the body as they are rich in vitamin C and zinc. It also contain vitamin A which remove the eggs from the intestines.
- Eat a carrot daily in the morning on an empty stomach.
- Do this everyday for a few days.
9.) Carom Seeds to Get Rid of Intestinal Worms
To stop the growth of parasites carom seeds is a great remedy for that. Carom seeds are taken with jaggery to remove the intestinal worms.
- Take a small piece of jaggery and have it in the morning on an empty stomach.
- After eating wait for 15 minutes and eat half a teaspoon of crushed carom seeds along with a glass of water.
- Follow this remedy for a few days to complete treatment of intestinal worms.
10.) Pomegranate Tree Bark for Intestinal Worms
Pomegranate tree bark, root, stems as well as its leaves contain anthelmintic properties and this is the only reason it is considered a good remedy for intestinal worms. Pomegranate bark contains alkaloid that is highly toxic to intestinal worms and especially tapeworms.
- Boil a piece of pomegranate bark in a cup of water.
- Drink it after straining daily for a few weeks.
11.) Wormwood to Treat Intestinal Worms
The herb wormwood is in use for centuries as a natural remedy for intestinal parasites. Numerous research has shown that wormwood have killing effect against Plasmodium, Ascaris lumbricoides, Giardia and Schistosoma mansoni. Wormwood is loaded with sesquiterpene lactones, that helps to weaken parasite membranes.
- Wormwood can be found in capsule form, tea and liquid extract.
- Don’t use pure oil as it is considered to be toxic and should not be ingested.
- The safety and effectiveness of this herb has been established in numerous researches.
12.) Black Walnut to Treat Intestinal Worms
Black walnut is an herbal remedy used for athlete’s foot and ringworm treatment. The juice of unripe black walnut is used for fungal and parasites infections. There have been numerous studies on the effectiveness and benefits of black walnut for intestinal worms. Drink black walnut raw juice daily to get rid of intestinal worms fast. It is one of the best home remedies for intestinal worms.