In this article we will discuss different home remedies to lose weight fast. For every person there is an ideal body weight, which he/she needs to maintain for a healthy body. Your weight depends on your height. When your weight is not proportionate to your height, it exceeds more than normal, thus making you overweight or obese. The accumulation of excess fat in your body is what makes you overweight or obese. Whether you are overweight or obese is calculated by Body Mass Index (BMI). BMI is a common index of weight for height. It is usually used to categorize overweight and obesity in adults. According to World Health Organization (WHO), a person with BMI greater than or equal to 25 is considered overweight. Whereas BMI greater than or equal to 30 is categorized under obese. If you are overweight, it won’t take you long to become an obese. Before, it becomes too late and difficult to lose weight, you must try to prevent it from increasing further. Below, we have listed some home remedies to lose weight fast. Before going to remedies, it is necessary to know the causes and symptoms behind increased weight.
Causes of increased weight
- Excessive eating
- Lack of Physical activities.
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
- Fluid retention
Symptoms of increased weight
- Swelling in the face, abdomen.
- Abnormal menstrual cycle
- Difficulty in breathing
- Shortness of breath
- Getting tired easily
- Craving to eat frequently
- Vision changes
Home Remedies to Lose Weight Fast and Naturally
1.) Ginseng Remedy to Lose Weight Fast Naturally
There are many types of ginseng available. The two ginseng plant which is known to regulate weight are American ginseng and Korean ginseng. These two ginseng are widely considered to boost up a slow metabolism. It mainly helps combat fatigue and encourages energy. Ginseng is very useful when it’s hard for you to follow exercise. As you know without exercise, it is almost impossible to lose weight fast. Ginseng also helps to regulate blood glucose level, which also hinders energy levels and appetite.
Directions to Use Ginseng to Reduce Weight:
- Chop the root of ginseng and take 1 teaspoon of it in the cup.
- Boil some water and pour over the ginseng in the cup.
- Allow, it to steep for 5 to 10 minutes before straining.
- Add honey for taste and added benefits.
- Drink it 1 or 2 times daily to reduce weight fast.
2.) Sage Remedy to Lose Weight Fast Without Exercise
Stress is also a major reason responsible for increased weight. Our body is not made to handle constant stress. Excessive stress can have an adverse impact on our body both mentally and physically. A hormone known as cortisol is released by the body when we take too much stress. Cortisol effects blood glucose level, which results in energy to be accumulated as fat. A neurochemical Neuropeptide Y is also released due to stress. When this neurochemical is released, it results in development of fat tissue and increased appetite. Sage is a perfect home remedy to combat this underlying stress. Sage has relaxing and calming properties on both body and mind. Consuming sage tea, or just adding in your meal is one method to help lower your stress levels.
Directions to Use Sage to Lose Weight Naturally:
- Boil some water and pour it in a cup.
- Add sage leaves in the cup and steep it for 4-5 minutes.
- Strain the tea and sip it slowly.
- You can add lemon to taste and added benefits.
- Drink it 1 or 2 times daily.
3.) Green Tea Remedy to Reduce Weight at Home
Green tea is one of the most successful remedies for numerous body ailments. Losing weight is one of the action, which can be accelerated by just sipping a few cups of green tea regularly. The major components present in green tea include caffeine, catechins, and theanine. Caffeine does not make you lose weight itself, it just boost your system and accelerate the metabolism speed of your body. Catechins present in green tea have anti-oxidant flavonoids. These are superior than black tea. Catechins helps to reduce the absorption of lipids (fats) by the digestive track. Theanine is an amino acid which promotes the release of dopamine (compound that makes you happy and relaxed). Theanine helps ease stress, which is a major factor of overeating. It also encounters the jittery effect of caffeine. Here is the method.
Directions to Use Green Tea for Weight Loss:
- Place a green tea bag strainer and pour 8 ounces of boiling water.
- Steep it for 3-4 minutes.
- You can add a little raw honey to sweeten it.
- Avoid milk or sugar.
- Drink 2 cups daily on an empty stomach to lose weight faster.
4.) Chew Gum to Lose Weight Fast at Home
Chewing gum is an excellent method to dodge your brain and stomach by giving the satiety to your stomach. The flavour in the gum lessens the appetite and control the unnecessary munching on something unhealthy. It also encourages the flow of saliva, which incorporates enzymes that help break down starches and fats.
- When you feel the urge to munch something have a piece of gum and chew it.
- do not chew a lot of gums as it can cause stomach gas.
5.) Cinnamon Tea as a Remedy for Weight Loss
Blood glucose has a straight effect on your weight as it is responsible for how hungry and active you are. If your blood glucose is properly maintained you are less likely to consume a large appetite, which will make your body to utilize fat (energy) instead of accumulating it. In such cases, cinnamon is known to be quite helpful in managing blood glucose levels. Sipping up cinnamon tea is a great idea to lose weight fast. Here is the method.
Directions to Use Cinnamon Tea for Weight Loss:
- Put some cinnamon in a cup and pour some boiling water over it.
- Steep it for 10-15 minutes before straining.
- Drinking it twice a day for visible results.
6.) Black Pepper And Lemon Juice to Lose Weight Fast
Black pepper and lemon juice together makes a great drink, which helps you in your weight loss battle. Black pepper have a natural chemical compound known as piperine, which is the reason behind its pungent flavour. Piperine helps to prevent the generation of fat cells, and also helps to decrease the fat levels in the blood flow. It also encourages the assimilation of nutrients from the foods. Lemon juice helps in improving digestion and also helps your gastrointestinal track to break down the food.
- Extract lemon juice and mix it with a glass of water.
- Sprinkle some black pepper over the lemon water.
- Drink it once a day after your meal.
7.) Rose Petal Remedy to Lose Weight Fast
The benefits of rose petal water to lose weight are quite effective. Rose petals works as a gentle diuretic. Diuretics promote your kidneys to carry more salt (sodium) into your urine. This extra salt or sodium carries water from your blood, reducing the level of water in your circulatory system. Although, it is not enduring weight loss, it is just the water weight. This process boost your water intake and thus maintain your system by keeping hydrated all the time. Staying hydrated can be a major factor in losing weight. The diuretic action also helps get rid of kidney stone.
Directions to Use Rose Petal to Reduce Weight:
- Keep the pan on the stove, add some rose petals in it.
- Add sufficient water to completely cover them.
- Cover the pan with a lid and simmer it for 15-20 minutes until petals start to lose their color.
- Strain the water and keep it in the refrigerator for a few days.
- Drink about a cup of rose petal water every morning on an empty stomach.
8.) Drink Plenty of Water to Lose Weight Fast Naturally
Keeping yourself hydrated is an important part of losing weight. But, most people avoid drinking water in order to avoid water weight and feeling of bloating. Some people thinks drinking ice cold water helps to burn more calories because your body tries to warm it. You must keep yourself hydrated in order to run your body function smoothly, which includes burning fat. Drinking more water helps flush out toxins from your body system and also helps to control appetite. Lack of water can cause dehydration. It can also lead to water retention by your body and this can also make you gain weight and appear big.
- Drink minimum 8-10 glasses of water every day to keep yourself hydrated.
- Avoid alcohol and coffee as they promote dehydration.
9.) Adequate Sleep to Lose Weight Naturally
Your body is a unified unit which has a multifaceted system. Everything needs to be working amicably in order to regulate and maintain proper weight. According to studies, lack of sleep causes increased insulin resistance. This lowers the speed of your metabolism. The sensitivity of fat cells to insulin get decreased, mainly in people who suffers obesity or diabetes. By taking the right amount of sleep, you’re not only giving rest to your body, but also ensuring that all your systems function up-to their full capacity.
10.) Proper Routine to Lose Weight Fast and Naturally
Following a routine is one of the top three important things you should incorporate to lose weight. If your routine is shaky, results will be according to it. You may even feel discouraged after a period of time. You can see the difference by following and sticking to a routine, which makes a big difference. It is perhaps the most difficult thing you would do for losing weight.
- Make a routine which you can follow easily.
- It might be difficult initially to get used to it, but don’t give up.
- Keep realistic goals of losing weight.
- Have patience while following a routine.