Want to get rid of moles without any scars? Try some magical home remedies for moles removal. Home remedies are the best way to get rid of moles because it will ensure the removal of moles without any scars or spots. There are other medical treatment available in the market, but somewhere in a long term, it has side effects which harms our skin. Mole is a dark brown or black spot on the skin. These spots are unwanted and makes the person look ugly. There are different reasons behind this problem for an example, genetic problem, sun exposure, hormonal disbalance. Moles are not harmful, but if you see a mole changing its color, size or texture rapidly do not treat this at home. In this case it is highly recommended to consult the dermatologist because it can be cancerous. Moles are not categorized, but can be differentiated on the basis of its color, size and texture, some are black or brown, some are big or small and some are smooth or rough. Do not worry if you have moles on your face. You can easily remove this and can get rid of moles by some effective home remedies for moles removal.
Home Remedies for Moles Removal
1.) Vinegar for Moles Removal
Specially apple cider vinegar, if not possible there is no hard and fast rule. It is just for the quick result that apple cider vinegar is the most quickest home remedy for moles.
- Take apple cider vinegar in a bowl dip cotton ball in it.
- Apply it on a mole
- Cover the cotton ball with the help of medical tape.
- Leave it for a night and repeat this until the mole falls off.
2.) Ginger to Get Rid of Moles
Garlic is one of the best remedies to get rid of moles. It contains enzymes that help break down cell clusters, which forms moles. This makes the cells spread out into the normal level of skin. Once the cells are spread, they fade the pigmentation which forms the moles.
- Apply petroleum jelly on and around the mole. This will protect the skin from strong garlic paste.
- Make a paste with garlic cloves.
- Apply this paste on the mole.
- Cover the area with a bandage.
- Leave it for a night.
- Repeat this for 2 to 3 week
3.) Aloe Vera Gel to Cure Moles
Aloe vera gel is one of the best home remedies for moles removal that can help to erase moles. This does not leave any scars or spot on the skin.
- Apply aloe vera gel on the mole with the help of cotton
- Make sure you repeat this when you feel it dry
- Repeat this for a month
4.) Baking Soda with Castor Oil to Get Rid of Moles
Castor oil is a magical home remedy for moles because it dissolves and eliminates these unusual skin growths. You have to hold the patience because these home remedy need a lot of time to heal this problem. Baking soda will help to make the moles fall off.
- Mix few pinches of baking soda with a few drops of castor oil.
- Apply this paste on the mole.
- Leave it for a night.
- Repeat daily for at least 2 -3 week till the moles get removed.
5.) Honey and Flaxseed Oil to Remove Moles
Flaxseed or linseed is considered a very effective home remedies for moles removal, due to its most important component fatty acids, or EFAs. This fatty acid sis also known as omega oil. It helps to protect cell by making them adopt only healthy substances and avoid the damaging ones. This is the reason, why it can heal moles too. The omega oil in flaxseed oil, are mainly responsible for excellent skin-healing properties. It can even avoid and heal various skin problem like, eczema, psoriasis and rosacea. This will help the edges of your moles loosening up in a few days and the mole falls off after a few days. Honey will help to avoid scars and spots.
- Mix few drops of honey with flaxseed oil of same measure.
- Apply it on the moles.
- Leave for a day apply at least thrice a day.
- Repeat this until it falls.
6.) Iodine Solutions to Cure Moles
Iodine is an element that is formed naturally. It is provided for regulating thyroid and other hormone problem, it is also a good home remedy for moles. If you apply it topically to a mole, iodine will vanish the moles. It is easily available in a medical store.
- Clean the area around the mole.
- Apply petroleum jelly to the skin around the mole.
- Apply a drop of iodine solution to your mole.
- Cover it with a bandage secured with adhesive tape.
- Leave it for several hours. For better results leave it overnight.
- Repeat daily for a 2- 3 of weeks.
7.) Pineapple Juices to Get Rid of Moles
Pineapple is good home remedy for getting rid of moles. Vitamin C in pineapple juice helps to lighten the pigmentation that creates moles. This reduce its visibility. However, use fresh pineapple juice because canned juices doesn’t contain high amounts of citric acid so it will not give the desired results.
- Take a cotton ball and dip it in pineapple juice.
- Cover the mole with the cotton ball and apply an adhesive bandage or tape.
- Remove it after 2 hours. Repeat this 2-3 times a day for 2-3 weeks.
- For best results mix ½ cup of pineapple juice and ¼ cup of coarse sea salt in a bowl to make a scrub. Massage with the scrub on the mole. This will help you to remove the mole.
8.) Tea Tree oil to Cure Moles
Tea tree oil is very effective. It reduces the appearance of the moles and finally it makes it fall off. You can try this method because it does not leave spots or scars after the mole.
- Apply tea tree oil on the mole twice daily, using an ear bud during day time.
- At night, you can also dip a piece of cotton ball in tea tree oil and put it over the mole with a a help of medical tape.
- Repeat this for a month, or till the mole goes away
9.) Banana to Remove Moles
Many recommend and ensure banana peels are very effective in removal of moles. You can try this easy home remedy for moles at very affordable rates. so banana can also be used as a home remedies for mole removal.
- Take a banana, peel it off and take a small piece of this peel
- Rub on the mole for 10 minutes before going to bed
- Rinse it off, repeat this for a month.
10.) Water to Get Rid of Moles
Drink at least 12 glasses of water per day. It is the simple and easiest remedy amongst all the home remedies for moles removal. It helps to cure every skin problem and make the skin glow and healthy. It will naturally remove all the moles. Water is the complimentary with all the above remedy. It will basically work as the catalyst. It will help to cure this fast and effectively. It will prevent the spots and scars after moles fall off.