This article is about natural home remedies for wrinkles around eye. Wrinkles are the natural signs of aging. But who likes aging? Wrinkles on face, especially around eyes, are very prominent. Sometimes a person is not old enough to get wrinkles but due to different reasons, he gets wrinkles and fine lines. Well, wrinkles on face, hands or any other area is a common between both the genders. There are much treatments which claim younger looking skin in just a few hours. What do they do? They only cheat you. The effects are temporary and in many cases the condition becomes worst. So, it’s always better to use safe sound remedies like natural ones to treat skin related problems. Here is a list of all the natural home remedies for wrinkles around eye that you can use at the convenience of home.
Causes of Wrinkles around Eye:
- Nutritional deficiency
- Over sun exposure
- Insomnia or lack of sleep
- Dark circles
- Sudden weight loss
Natural Remedies for Wrinkles Around Eye:
- Natural Remedies for Wrinkles Around Eye:
- 1.) Oil Massage to Reduce Wrinkles around Eye
- 2.) Almonds to Get Rid of Wrinkles around Eye
- 3.) Bananas to Treat Wrinkles around Eye
- 4.) Fenugreek to Reduce Wrinkles around Eye
- 5.) Ginger to Cure Wrinkles around Eye
- 6.) Aloe-Vera to Prevent Wrinkles around Eye
- 7.) Pineapple to Treat Wrinkles around Eye
- 8.) Lemon to Cure Wrinkles around Eye
- 9.) Carrots to Get Rid of Wrinkles around the Eye
- 10.) Water to Prevent and Reduce Wrinkles
1.) Oil Massage to Reduce Wrinkles around Eye
Oils such as emu oil, coconut oil, Vitamin E oil, almond oil and olive oil are great for skin massage. All these oils contain antioxidants and nutrients that skin needs to heal and prevent the wrinkles. Moreover, Vitamin A and E present in these oils fight with skin-damaging free radicals. All you have to do is:
- Massage oil around the eyes regularly. It will repair, moisturize and regenerate new skin cells. Moreover, it will nourish your skin from deep inside as well.
- Alternatively, in A bowl mix 2-3 drops of honey, glycerine any of the above oil. Massage this mixture into your skin 2 times a day. This will remove dead cells and will tighten the loose skin around eyes.
2.) Almonds to Get Rid of Wrinkles around Eye
Another remedy that treats wrinkles is almonds. Apart from almond oil massage, you can also apply a thick paste of grounded almonds. It has vitamins, oleic acid, zinc, calcium, iron and Vitamin E that delays the aging process and reduces wrinkles. To apply this all you need to do is:
- In a bowl of raw milk soak 5-7 almonds for a night.
- In the next morning peel the upper layer of the almonds and grind them to get a thick paste.
- Apply this paste around your eyes and on entire face. Leave it on for half an hour.
- After 30 minutes rinse it off with lukewarm water. Do this regularly to get the desired results.
3.) Bananas to Treat Wrinkles around Eye
Another remedy that can prove beneficial for you is a banana. It is a rich source of vitamin, potassium, antioxidants, and minerals. All these good things help to slow down the aging process that gives way to wrinkles and fine lines. It will also nourish your skin and give you healthy and good looking skin. You can apply this in following ways:
- In a bowl mash, 2 ripped bananas with the help of fork or spoon to get a thick paste.
- Spread this thick paste around your eyes and wrinkles prone area.
- Leave it on for an hour and then rinse it off with lukewarm water. After this apply a moisturizer on your face.
- Alternatively, you can add some mashed avocados into mashed bananas along with a small teaspoon of honey. Mix all the three ingredients thoroughly.
- Apply this paste on your face, concentrating on the eyes. After 20 minutes rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this regularly to get effective results.
4.) Fenugreek to Reduce Wrinkles around Eye
You can also use fenugreek to cure the wrinkles especially those, around the eyes. Fenugreek is a rich source of minerals and vitamins that the skin needs to repair. This helps to cure the wrinkles, fine lines, and even blemishes. All you need to do is:
- In a grinder grind fenugreek leaves and add a little water in it to get a thick paste.
- Apply this paste on your face especially around the eyes. Leave it on for a night.
- Next morning, rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Alternatively, wash your eyes with fenugreek seeds mixed with boiled water. Or can massage the affected area with fenugreek oil to get rid of wrinkles around eyes.
5.) Ginger to Cure Wrinkles around Eye
Ginger is an excellent natural anti-aging remedy. It has antioxidant content which treats wrinkles and fine lines. In addition, it does not let the elasticity of the skin break. To apply ginger safely around your eyes all you have to do is:
- Grate a small chunk of ginger. In a small bowl mix a tablespoon of honey and a dash of ginger.
- Consume this mixture early in the morning with empty stomach,
- Alternatively, you can drink ginger tea 2 times a day regularly to get rid of wrinkles around the eyes.
6.) Aloe-Vera to Prevent Wrinkles around Eye
Aloe-Vera plant is very good for skin. It has malic acid that prevents wrinkles. It also improves the elasticity of the skin. It is always good to use fresh and natural Aloe-Vera gel. However, if you do not have access to Aloe-Vera plant you can get Aloe-Vera gel from the market. All you need to do is:
- Extract the fresh gel from the Aloe-Vera plant.
- Spread the gel onto your face mainly around the eyes. Leave it for maximum 20 minutes and then rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Alternatively, in a bowl mix Aloe Vera gel and Vitamin E. Apply this on your face and around the eyes. Leave it on for 20-30 minutes then rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Do this regularly to treat wrinkles around the eyes and other areas.
7.) Pineapple to Treat Wrinkles around Eye
Pineapples contain enzymes that help to improve the elasticity of the skin. In addition, it moisturizes the skin and removes dead skin cells. It has antioxidants, vitamins, and fibers that make your skin healthy, radiant and younger. All you need to do is:
- Cut a slice of pineapple and rub it on the affected skin. Leave it for 15-20 minutes and then wash it off with normal water.
- Alternatively, apply green pineapple juice around the eyes. Massage it for 5 minutes and then rinse it off. The Same remedy is also beneficial for treating dark circles.
8.) Lemon to Cure Wrinkles around Eye
Lemon juice is a good source of Vitamin C and citric acid. It exfoliates the skin and removes the dead skin cell. In addition, it helps to treat bags under eyes, dark circles, blemishes, wrinkles, and other skin related problems. All you have to do is:
- Massage lemon juice on the affected area. Then leave it for a few minutes. At last, wash it off with water. Repeat this several times a day,
- Alternatively, in a bowl mix a teaspoon of yogurt, Vitamin E oil, honey and lemon juice. Apply this mixture on the face and around the eyes.
- Wash it off well when it dries.
- Also, in a bowl mix Indian gooseberry powder and lemon juice. Apply this mixture on the face and around the eyes. Leave it on for 20 minutes and then rinse it off with water.
- Do any of the above remedies regularly to treat wrinkles around the eyes.
9.) Carrots to Get Rid of Wrinkles around the Eye
Carrot is a rich source of Vitamin A. It is the same nutrient that helps to promote the production of collagen and makes the skin radiant, smooth and younger. You need to do is:
- Boil some carrots in water until they become tender. Then blend them in a blender along with honey to prepare a thick paste. Apply this paste to your eyes and other effective areas. Leave it for 20-30 minutes and then wash it off with normal water.
- Alternatively, eat 1-2 carrots regularly. It will delay the aging process.
- You can also drink carrot juice.
10.) Water to Prevent and Reduce Wrinkles
Drink 8-10 glass of water daily. It will hydrate your body and treat all the skin related problems. In addition, it makes your skin look younger. You should also drink, green tea, coconut water, fresh juices and broth in order to deal the aging process. And, do not forget to eat a balanced and correct diet.