After writing, how to get rid of skin tags?, how to get rid of warts at home?, and how to get rid of stretch marks?, we are now writing the best ways to remove moles naturally and fast with home remedies. Moles are not any serious health condition. Moles, as a problem, vary from person to person. For some, moles are serious problem and thus they want to remove moles as fast as possible but it is not an issue for so many.
Some people also love their moles as it enhances the beauty of a person. So many people want to get rid of moles fast as they fear it for cancerous moles. This article will give you the best ways to remove moles naturally and fast with home remedies. Cancerous mole can be easily identified as it keeps changing its color, shape and size. Moles can be easily removed at home.
What is Moles and What Causes Moles?
- Home Remedies to Remove Moles Naturally and Fast:
- 1.) Use The Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2.) Take Help From Garlic
- 3.) Use The Pineapple Juice
- 5.) Use The Baking Soda
- 6.) Use The Onion juice
- 7.) Take Help From Garlic
- 8.) Use The Castor Oil
- 9.) Flaxseed Oil With Honey
- 10.) Apply The Aloe Vera Gel
- 11.) Apply The Tea Tree Oil
- 12.) Use The Banana Peel
- 13.) Make Use of Honey
- 14.) Drink Plenty of Water
- 15.) Use The Cashew Nuts
- Getting Professional Care to Remove Moles Naturally
- 1.) Ask your Doctor to Examine the Mole
- 2.) Go for Surgical Excised
- 3.) Remove the Mole Surgical Shaved
- 4.) Freeze the Mole
- 5.) Burn the Mole
- 6.) Go for Chemical Removal
- Trying at Home Treatments to Remove Moles Naturally and Fast
- 1.) Don’t Dare to Shave, Burn, Cut, Freeze, or Yank off a Mole
- 2.) Know the Risk Before Trying Any Home Remedy
- 3.) Go for Food Based Treatment
- 4.) Go for Non Food Treatments
Moles are medically named as melanocytic nevi, its a black or brown spots or patches on the skin that is formed due to the excessive collection of melanocytes. They do not harm in any way, but almost every one find it unattractive and want to get rid of moles. Moles mostly appear in the age of 20 or 30. Size, shapes and texture varies person to person, for an example, it can be flat or with bulge, it can be rough or smooth to touch.
Many people say moles disappear with the ages, it does, but not all moles fades and disappears with time. There are different factors behind this spot like genetic problem, hormonal disorder, direct exposure to sun is also one of the main reasons for moles. It is very easy to get rid of moles by using some of the results promising ways. Below are the 10 ways how to get rid of moles.
Types of Moles:
Yes, moles have their types too. Basically, there are three types of moles. Although all moles look the same but they might have minor difference. Common types of moles are:
- Dermal melanocytic nevi: They hardly protrude from the skin and usually have pale blue color. They might have hair as well.
- Junctional melanocytic nevi: They are round in shape and they lie flat against the skin. They are deep brown in color but they might be black as well.
- Compound melanocytic nevi: They protrude from the skin and are light brown in color. They might also have hair on them.
These were the common types of moles. On the other hand, there some moles those are not so common. Uncommon types of moles are:
- Blue nevi: As the name suggests, they are of dark blue color.
- Halo nevi: These are the moles that have pale circular ring that surrounds them.
- Dyplastic or atypical nevi (Clark nevi): They are the biggest and the most typical types of mole. They may be flat or may be a bump.
What Causes Moles?
Melanocytes are a type of skin cell that are distributed throughout the skin. When these cells do not get distributed, in spite they grow in cluster, they form moles. This is the reason for their darker shade as well. Moles are formed because of some hormonal changes and the factors that trigger these hormonal changes are:
- Teen Age: This is the stage of life when one goes through a lot of hormonal changes. So, most moles are formed during this period.
- Pregnancy: Pregnancy does not lead to the formation of moles but the moles started to become darker.
- Sunlight: If your skin is exposed to sun for a longer period then you may develop moles. But the moles formed due to this reason are likely to turn into skin cancer and melanoma.
Home Remedies to Remove Moles Naturally and Fast:
Here are some of the best home remedies that will help you remove moles easily at home. These remedies are simple and you need to make only a little effort for the same. Remedies to remove moles are:
1.) Use The Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is the remedy that has been used to treat a number of health and skin related problems. It works great to remove moles as well. Being acidic in nature, it helps fall off moles easily from the skin. What you have to do is:
- Take some apple cider vinegar in a bowl. Dip a cotton ball in it and apply it on the mole. Cover it with a bandage and leave it overnight. Repeat the process daily for ten days and your mole will fall off.
- Alternatively, run some warm water on your mole. You can also scrap the surface with an emery board. Apply apple cider vinegar on it till it turns white. Leave it as it. Repeat the process several times a day till it falls.
Note: Apple cider vinegar can make the moles worse at initial stage. But, in a week, the condition will improve.
2.) Take Help From Garlic
Garlic is also counted among the best home remedies to remove moles naturally. Garlic contains enzymes that break down the clusters. When the clusters are broken, moles will fall. Also, it lightens the dark pigmentation. Using garlic is easy and simple. What you have to do is:
- Take a fresh garlic clove and crush it well.
- Place it on your mole and secure with a bandage and leave it overnight.
- Repeating the process on a daily basis will give you results within a week.
- Also, make sure that you disinfect the area with alcohol before repeating the process.
3.) Use The Pineapple Juice
Pineapple is good home remedy for getting rid of moles. Vitamin C in pineapple juice helps to lighten the pigmentation that creates moles. This reduce its visibility. However, use fresh pineapple juice because canned juices doesn’t contain high amounts of citric acid so it will not give the desired results.
- Take a cotton ball and dip it in pineapple juice.
- Cover the mole with the cotton ball and apply an adhesive bandage or tape.
- Remove it after 2 hours. Repeat this 2-3 times a day for 2-3 weeks.
- For best results mix ½ cup of pineapple juice and ¼ cup of coarse sea salt in a bowl to make a scrub. Massage with the scrub on the mole. This will help you to remove the mole.
4.) Iodine Will Help
Iodine if also one of the finest ways to remove moles. It helps remove moles easily fast at home. The best part about using iodine is that it can be used even if you have a sensitive skin. What you have to do is:
- Take some iodine in a bowl and dip a cotton swab in it. Apply it on your mole and repeat the process thrice a day. After a few days, you notice some difference in your moles. Keep repeating the process until the mole falls completely.
- Alternatively, apply some iodine on your mole and cover it with a bandage. Leave it overnight and repeat the process for a few days and until the mole falls completely.
5.) Use The Baking Soda
Baking soda is one of the most effective remedies to remove moles naturally and fast. You have to mix it with castor oil to improve the efficiency. This method is also one of the best because it reduces the chances of leaving scars behind. Follow the given steps to use it:
- Take a teaspoon of baking soda in a bowl and add four drops of castor oil to it. Create a gummy paste by mixing the two well. Apply it on moles before going to bed.
- Cover the area with a bandage. In the morning, remove the bandage wash the area nicely. Repeat the process for a month for best results.
6.) Use The Onion juice
You can also use onions to get rid of moles fast and naturally. Because of the acidic nature of onion, it helps remove moles fast and give you even skin tone. What you have to do is:
- Mix together the equal parts of apple cider vinegar and onion juice. Apply the paste on the affected area and leave overnight. Repeat the process daily for a month for best results.
- Alternatively, grate an onion to extract juice. Apply the juice on your mole with a cotton ball. Leave it for half an hour and then wash off. Repeat thrice a day for a month to get the best results.
7.) Take Help From Garlic
Garlic is one of the best remedies to remove moles naturally and fast. It contains enzymes that help break down cell clusters, which forms moles. This makes the cells spread out into the normal level of skin. Once the cells are spread, they fade the pigmentation which forms the moles.
- Apply petroleum jelly on and around the mole. This will protect the skin from strong garlic paste.
- Make a paste with garlic cloves. Apply this paste on the moles. Cover the area with a bandage. Leave it for a night and repeat this for 2 to 3 week
8.) Use The Castor Oil
Castor oil is a magical home remedy to remove moles because it dissolves and eliminates these unusual skin growths. You have to hold the patience because these home remedy need a lot of time to heal this problem. You can add baking soda for the faster result.
- Mix few pinches of baking soda with a few drops of castor oil. Apply this paste on the moles.
- Leave it for overnight and repeat daily for at least 2 -3 week till the moles get removed.
9.) Flaxseed Oil With Honey
Flaxseed or linseed is considered a very effective home remedies to remove moles naturally, due to its most important component fatty acids, or EFAs. This fatty acid sis also known as omega oil. It helps to protect cell by making them adopt only healthy substances and avoid the damaging ones. This is the reason, why it can heal moles too.
The omega oil in flaxseed oil, are mainly responsible for excellent skin-healing properties. It can even avoid and heal various skin problem like, eczema, psoriasis and rosacea. This will help the edges of your moles loosening up in a few days and the mole falls off after a few days. You can add honey to help to avoid scars and spots.
- Mix few drops of honey with flaxseed oil of same measure. Apply it on the moles.
- Leave for a day apply at least thrice a day. Repeat this until it falls.
10.) Apply The Aloe Vera Gel
Aloe Vera gel is the remedy that has been used to treat a number of skin related problem. If you have a problem with the acidic products then this is the perfect remedy for you. What you have to do is:
- Take a flesh Aloe Vera leaf and cut split it. Keep the small part of the leaf on the mole.
- You can cover it with a bandage so that it does not fall. Do this daily for a month.
11.) Apply The Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil is very effective and it reduces the appearance of the moles and finally it makes it fall off. You can try this method because it does not leave spots or scars after the mole.
- Apply tea tree oil on the mole twice daily, using an ear bud during day time.
- At night, you can also dip a piece of cotton ball in tea tree oil and put it over the mole with a a help of medical tape.Repeat this for a month, or till the mole goes away
12.) Use The Banana Peel
Not a many people know that banana peel helps remove moles fast. This is because of the reason that banana peel is rich in enzymes that help remove moles fast. What you have to do is:
- Scrap you mole with the inner wall of the banana peel.
- Cover it with a bandage and leave it overnight.
- In the morning, wash the area properly.
13.) Make Use of Honey
You can also go for honey to get rid of moles fast and naturally. It is one of the most effective remedies against moles. Being rich in anti-bacterial in nature it helps remove moles safely. Along with that, it is also packed with healing properties. What you have to do is, mix some honey and a bit of flaxseed oil. Apply this mixture on moles. Leave it overnight and in the morning, wash the area nicely.
14.) Drink Plenty of Water
Drink at least 12 glasses of water per day. It is the simple and easiest remedy amongst all the home remedies for moles removal. It helps to cure every skin problem, make the skin glow and healthy and will remove all the moles naturally. Water is the complimentary with all the above remedy. It will basically work as the catalyst and will help to cure this fast and effectively. It will prevent the spots and scars after moles fall off.
15.) Use The Cashew Nuts
Yes, you can use these tasty nuts to remove moles fast. Follow the given steps to use it:
- Soak handful of almonds in water overnight. In the morning, grind them to make a paste.
- Apply the paste on leave for four hours. Repeat the process daily for best results.
16.) Medical Creams
If you want to get rid of moles fast then you can try some moles removal cream as well. You can find a number of creams that will help remove fast. Cream removes the mole by fading away the moles or by peeling the skin. You can also try some over the counter pills as well. You can try some skin whitening cream as well.
17) Moles Removal With Surgery
You can also go for surgery if you want to remove the moles fast. You can also go for surgical way. In this case, you need to consult your dermatologist. They will suggest you the perfect way for you. They will tell you the type of mole you have and which way would be perfect for you.
Getting Professional Care to Remove Moles Naturally
1.) Ask your Doctor to Examine the Mole
Before you go to your physician to remove the mole, you should have physician to examine the determine that its benign and non-cancerous mole. It is really necessary that you do not try to remove the mole yourself without first having it professionally examined. If you see the mole is not bothering you, so you can easily discuss the safe removal options with your physicians. If the mole is harmless then consider it leaving alone, however you might consider to removing it. In case, the mole gets rub against the clothing, it gets caught in the jewelry, you consider it unsightly, if you are taking stress, embarrassment or anxiety then better to remove the mole.
2.) Go for Surgical Excised
If your physicians will say that your mole can be removed then you the doctor will suggest you a surgical excision. The area around the mole will get numb with local anesthetic. After that, the surgeon will remove the mole and may be the surrounding skin using the scalpel or any similar device. The doctor will close the wounds with stitches so that it can heal properly. Your physician may examine the mole after removing the further test to determine whether or not it can also indicate the skin cancer.
3.) Remove the Mole Surgical Shaved
You can removed your mole with surgical shaved. In this process, a mole carefully removed from the skin by a skilled surgeon. The area around the mole will be numbed with a local anesthetic. You doctor will use the small blade to cut off the mole and the area beneath it. In this technique, you do not require to go for the stitches to heal the mole, as this process is only made for the smaller moles.
4.) Freeze the Mole
As an Alternative to surgical incisions, a mole in the some cases can be frozen so that it get safely removed from your skin. In this process the super-cold nitrogen will dabbed into the mole which will then separately get removed from the skin. This is one of the methods which cause a blister, but it should heal it by own.
5.) Burn the Mole
If the mole is bothering then better to removes it. In most of the cases, the physician can also suggest you to burn the mole from your skin. This doesn’t involve applying the flame to the mole, but you need to be careful by using a medical device to deliver an electrical current to cauterize and remove the mole. This method includes several treatments which in removing the larger moles. But you should also know that the electrical current will only burn off the thin layer of the skin.
6.) Go for Chemical Removal
Some chemical also used to remove the mole. A chemical called salicylic acid, which is being used by many physicians for the mole removal process. However, it is really important for you that you should consider only trained physician for this process. If you apply the chemical improperly then there are higher chances that the mole gets burns, infection and permanent scarring can be result.
Trying at Home Treatments to Remove Moles Naturally and Fast
1.) Don’t Dare to Shave, Burn, Cut, Freeze, or Yank off a Mole
Your physician should always check the mole to determine whether it is cancerous or not. Otherwise the possible cancer will spread on the body. Infact, this will cause infection and a permanent scaring if you attempt to cut, freeze, burn or pull off yourself. You can opt for surgical removal which is very expensive and may be also covered by the insurance plan, so looking for the home treatment which can be understandable. However it is not recommended as it can be dangerous.
You don’t have to cut the mole with the knife, nail clippers and scissors etc. Also don’t go for the duct tape, your finger, nail polish etc. Don’t even try to freeze the mole with ice, dry and liquid nitrogen. Try with electricity or flame can be very dangerous.
2.) Know the Risk Before Trying Any Home Remedy
There are many home remedies and products are available for home removal treatment. You should consult with doctor even if you are purchasing from the pharmacies or from the counters. If these products are mention natural or backed with the guarantee then still you have to use it carefully. Even if the creams contain common substances like cashew, eggplant, blood root and fig lemon. Be careful, natural doesn’t means safe.
3.) Go for Food Based Treatment
If you want to try removing a mole, using one or more foods that are used in mole removing cream then do it carefully. However these treatments are not medically proven and do not even much effective. You just have to discuss the plan with a physician about the food based treatment.
Traditional treatments involve such foods like grapefruit, radish, walnut, vinegar, banana peel, pineapple, cashew, garlic and honey. You can make a paste or juice from one of the foods. Apply the paste on the mole daily and let it dry. Then wash it off.
Some source also results in effective treatment when you use it again and again. And some of the substance which contain harsh chemical and substance can also cause burning in the skin, stinging or tingling. If any of the home treatments that you begin at home give you irritation or burning sensation than stop immediately.
4.) Go for Non Food Treatments
You can also try the non- food treatment that will also help you to get rid of moles permanently. Even these treatments are easily available, but however they can give you scarring and burning on the skin. But the effect of these treatments is not medically proven. But before going for any of the treatment, you should always take the advised of a doctor.
You can also make the paste of baking soda and add castor oil in it. You just have to dip the gauze into the paste and cover the mole with the gauze and leave it for overnight. Try these remedy daily to vanish the mole.