After writing, how to get rid of skin tags?, how to get rid of warts at home?, and how to get rid of stretch marks?, we are now writing the best ways to remove moles naturally and fast with home remedies. Moles are not any serious health condition. Moles, as a problem, vary from person to person. For some, moles are serious problem and thus they want to remove moles as fast as possible but it is not an issue for so many.
Some people also love their moles as it enhances the beauty of a person. So many people want to get rid of moles fast as they fear it for cancerous moles. This article will give you the best ways to remove moles naturally and fast with home remedies. Cancerous mole can be easily identified as it keeps changing its color, shape and size. Moles can be easily removed at home.
What is Moles and What Causes Moles?
Moles are medically named as melanocytic nevi, its a black or brown spots or patches on the skin that is formed due to the excessive collection of melanocytes. They do not harm in any way, but almost every one find it unattractive and want to get rid of moles. Moles mostly appear in the age of 20 or 30. Size, shapes and texture varies person to person, for an example, it can be flat or with bulge, it can be rough or smooth to touch.
Many people say moles disappear with the ages, it does, but not all moles fades and disappears with time. There are different factors behind this spot like genetic problem, hormonal disorder, direct exposure to sun is also one of the main reasons for moles. It is very easy to get rid of moles by using some of the results promising ways. Below are the 10 ways how to get rid of moles.
Types of Moles:
Yes, moles have their types too. Basically, there are three types of moles. Although all moles look the same but they might have minor difference. Common types of moles are:
- Dermal melanocytic nevi: They hardly protrude from the skin and usually have pale blue color. They might have hair as well.
- Junctional melanocytic nevi: They are round in shape and they lie flat against the skin. They are deep brown in color but they might be black as well.
- Compound melanocytic nevi: They protrude from the skin and are light brown in color. They might also have hair on them.
These were the common types of moles. On the other hand, there some moles those are not so common. Uncommon types of moles are:
- Blue nevi: As the name suggests, they are of dark blue color.
- Halo nevi: These are the moles that have pale circular ring that surrounds them.
- Dyplastic or atypical nevi (Clark nevi): They are the biggest and the most typical types of mole. They may be flat or may be a bump.
What Causes Moles?
Melanocytes are a type of skin cell that are distributed throughout the skin. When these cells do not get distributed, in spite they grow in cluster, they form moles. This is the reason for their darker shade as well. Moles are formed because of some hormonal changes and the factors that trigger these hormonal changes are:
- Teen Age: This is the stage of life when one goes through a lot of hormonal changes. So, most moles are formed during this period.
- Pregnancy: Pregnancy does not lead to the formation of moles but the moles started to become darker.
- Sunlight: If your skin is exposed to sun for a longer period then you may develop moles. But the moles formed due to this reason are likely to turn into skin cancer and melanoma.
Home Remedies to Remove Moles Naturally and Fast:
Here are some of the best home remedies that will help you remove moles easily at home. These remedies are simple and you need to make only a little effort for the same. Remedies to remove moles are:
1.) Use The Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is the remedy that has been used to treat a number of health and skin related problems. It works great to remove moles as well. Being acidic in nature, it helps fall off moles easily from the skin. What you have to do is:
- Take some apple cider vinegar in a bowl. Dip a cotton ball in it and apply it on the mole. Cover it with a bandage and leave it overnight. Repeat the process daily for ten days and your mole will fall off.
- Alternatively, run some warm water on your mole. You can also scrap the surface with an emery board. Apply apple cider vinegar on it till it turns white. Leave it as it. Repeat the process several times a day till it falls.
Note: Apple cider vinegar can make the moles worse at initial stage. But, in a week, the condition will improve.
2.) Take Help From Garlic
Garlic is also counted among the best home remedies to remove moles naturally. Garlic contains enzymes that break down the clusters. When the clusters are broken, moles will fall. Also, it lightens the dark pigmentation. Using garlic is easy and simple. What you have to do is:
- Take a fresh garlic clove and crush it well.
- Place it on your mole and secure with a bandage and leave it overnight.
- Repeating the process on a daily basis will give you results within a week.
- Also, make sure that you disinfect the area with alcohol before repeating the process.
3.) Use The Pineapple Juice
Pineapple is good home remedy for getting rid of moles. Vitamin C in pineapple juice helps to lighten the pigmentation that creates moles. This reduce its visibility. However, use fresh pineapple juice because canned juices doesn’t contain high amounts of citric acid so it will not give the desired results.
- Take a cotton ball and dip it in pineapple juice.
- Cover the mole with the cotton ball and apply an adhesive bandage or tape.
- Remove it after 2 hours. Repeat this 2-3 times a day for 2-3 weeks.
- For best results mix ½ cup of pineapple juice and ¼ cup of coarse sea salt in a bowl to make a scrub. Massage with the scrub on the mole. This will help you to remove the mole.
4.) Iodine Will Help
Iodine if also one of the finest ways to remove moles. It helps remove moles easily fast at home. The best part about using iodine is that it can be used even if you have a sensitive skin. What you have to do is:
- Take some iodine in a bowl and dip a cotton swab in it. Apply it on your mole and repeat the process thrice a day. After a few days, you notice some difference in your moles. Keep repeating the process until the mole falls completely.
- Alternatively, apply some iodine on your mole and cover it with a bandage. Leave it overnight and repeat the process for a few days and until the mole falls completely.
5.) Use The Baking Soda
Baking soda is one of the most effective remedies to remove moles naturally and fast. You have to mix it with castor oil to improve the efficiency. This method is also one of the best because it reduces the chances of leaving scars behind. Follow the given steps to use it:
- Take a teaspoon of baking soda in a bowl and add four drops of castor oil to it. Create a gummy paste by mixing the two well. Apply it on moles before going to bed.
- Cover the area with a bandage. In the morning, remove the bandage wash the area nicely. Repeat the process for a month for best results.
6.) Use The Onion juice
You can also use onions to get rid of moles fast and naturally. Because of the acidic nature of onion, it helps remove moles fast and give you even skin tone. What you have to do is:
- Mix together the equal parts of apple cider vinegar and onion juice. Apply the paste on the affected area and leave overnight. Repeat the process daily for a month for best results.
- Alternatively, grate an onion to extract juice. Apply the juice on your mole with a cotton ball. Leave it for half an hour and then wash off. Repeat thrice a day for a month to get the best results.
7.) Take Help From Garlic
Garlic is one of the best remedies to remove moles naturally and fast. It contains enzymes that help break down cell clusters, which forms moles. This makes the cells spread out into the normal level of skin. Once the cells are spread, they fade the pigmentation which forms the moles.
- Apply petroleum jelly on and around the mole. This will protect the skin from strong garlic paste.
- Make a paste with garlic cloves. Apply this paste on the moles. Cover the area with a bandage. Leave it for a night and repeat this for 2 to 3 week
8.) Use The Castor Oil
Castor oil is a magical home remedy to remove moles because it dissolves and eliminates these unusual skin growths. You have to hold the patience because these home remedy need a lot of time to heal this problem. You can add baking soda for the faster result.
- Mix few pinches of baking soda with a few drops of castor oil. Apply this paste on the moles.
- Leave it for overnight and repeat daily for at least 2 -3 week till the moles get removed.
9.) Flaxseed Oil With Honey
Flaxseed or linseed is considered a very effective home remedies to remove moles naturally, due to its most important component fatty acids, or EFAs. This fatty acid sis also known as omega oil. It helps to protect cell by making them adopt only healthy substances and avoid the damaging ones. This is the reason, why it can heal moles too.
The omega oil in flaxseed oil, are mainly responsible for excellent skin-healing properties. It can even avoid and heal various skin problem like, eczema, psoriasis and rosacea. This will help the edges of your moles loosening up in a few days and the mole falls off after a few days. You can add honey to help to avoid scars and spots.
- Mix few drops of honey with flaxseed oil of same measure. Apply it on the moles.
- Leave for a day apply at least thrice a day. Repeat this until it falls.
10.) Apply The Aloe Vera Gel
Aloe Vera gel is the remedy that has been used to treat a number of skin related problem. If you have a problem with the acidic products then this is the perfect remedy for you. What you have to do is:
- Take a flesh Aloe Vera leaf and cut split it. Keep the small part of the leaf on the mole.
- You can cover it with a bandage so that it does not fall. Do this daily for a month.
11.) Apply The Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil is very effective and it reduces the appearance of the moles and finally it makes it fall off. You can try this method because it does not leave spots or scars after the mole.
- Apply tea tree oil on the mole twice daily, using an ear bud during day time.
- At night, you can also dip a piece of cotton ball in tea tree oil and put it over the mole with a a help of medical tape.Repeat this for a month, or till the mole goes away
12.) Use The Banana Peel
Not a many people know that banana peel helps remove moles fast. This is because of the reason that banana peel is rich in enzymes that help remove moles fast. What you have to do is:
- Scrap you mole with the inner wall of the banana peel.
- Cover it with a bandage and leave it overnight.
- In the morning, wash the area properly.
13.) Make Use of Honey
You can also go for honey to get rid of moles fast and naturally. It is one of the most effective remedies against moles. Being rich in anti-bacterial in nature it helps remove moles safely. Along with that, it is also packed with healing properties. What you have to do is, mix some honey and a bit of flaxseed oil. Apply this mixture on moles. Leave it overnight and in the morning, wash the area nicely.
14.) Drink Plenty of Water
Drink at least 12 glasses of water per day. It is the simple and easiest remedy amongst all the home remedies for moles removal. It helps to cure every skin problem, make the skin glow and healthy and will remove all the moles naturally. Water is the complimentary with all the above remedy. It will basically work as the catalyst and will help to cure this fast and effectively. It will prevent the spots and scars after moles fall off.
15.) Use The Cashew Nuts
Yes, you can use these tasty nuts to remove moles fast. Follow the given steps to use it:
- Soak handful of almonds in water overnight. In the morning, grind them to make a paste.
- Apply the paste on leave for four hours. Repeat the process daily for best results.
16.) Medical Creams
If you want to get rid of moles fast then you can try some moles removal cream as well. You can find a number of creams that will help remove fast. Cream removes the mole by fading away the moles or by peeling the skin. You can also try some over the counter pills as well. You can try some skin whitening cream as well.
17) Moles Removal With Surgery
You can also go for surgery if you want to remove the moles fast. You can also go for surgical way. In this case, you need to consult your dermatologist. They will suggest you the perfect way for you. They will tell you the type of mole you have and which way would be perfect for you.