This article is about how to remove moles? Moles are not any serious health condition. Moles, as a problem, vary from person to person. For some, moles are serious problem and thus they want to get rid of them as fast as possible. And, for some, it is not an issue. Some people also love their moles as it enhances the beauty of a person. But, some want to get rid of moles as they fear it for cancerous moles. But cancerous mole can be easily identified as it keeps changing its color, shape and size. Moles can be easily removed at home. In this article, we will discuss some of the best home remedies for moles removal.
Types of Moles:
Yes, moles have their types too. Basically, there are three types of moles. Although all moles look the same but they might have minor difference. Common types of moles are:
- Dermal melanocytic naevi– They hardly protrude from the skin and usually have pale blue color. They might have hair as well.
- Junctional melanocytic naevi – They are round in shape and they lie flat against the skin. They are deep brown in color but they might be black as well.
- Compound melanocytic naevi – They protrude from the skin and are light brown in color. They might also have hair on them.
These were the common types of moles. On the other hand, there some moles those are not so common. Uncommon types of moles are:
- Blue naevi – As the name suggests, they are of dark blue color.
- Halo naevi – These are the moles that have pale circular ring that surrounds them.
- Dyplastic or atypical naevi (Clark naevi) – They are the biggest and the most typical types of mole. They may be flat or may be a bump.
Causes of Moles Development:
Melanocytes are a type of skin cell that are distributed throughout the skin. When these cells do not get distributed, in spite they grow in cluster, they form moles. This is the reason for their darker shade as well. Moles are formed because of some hormonal changes and the factors that trigger these hormonal changes are:
- Teen Age – This is the stage of life when one goes through a lot of hormonal changes. So, most moles are formed during this period.
- Pregnancy – Pregnancy does not lead to the formation of moles but the moles started to become darker.
- Sunlight – If your skin is exposed to sun for a longer period then you may develop moles. But the moles formed due to this reason are likely to turn into skin cancer and melanoma.
Home Remedies to Remove Moles:
Here are some of the best home remedies that will help you remove moles easily at home. These remedies are simple and you need to make only a little effort for the same. Remedies to remove moles are:
1.) Apple Cider Vinegar to Remove Moles
Apple cider vinegar is the remedy that has been used to treat a number of health and skin related problems. It works great on moles as well. Being acidic in nature, it helps fall off moles easily from the skin. What you have to do is:
- Take some apple cider vinegar in a bowl.
- Dip a cotton ball in it and apply it on the mole.
- Cover it with a bandage and leave it overnight.
- Repeat the process daily for ten days and your mole will fall off.
- Run some warm water on your mole.
- You can also scrap the surface with an emery board.
- Apply apple cider vinegar on it till it turns white.
- Leave it as it.
- Repeat the process several times a day till it falls.
Note: Apple cider vinegar can make the moles worse at initial stage. But, in a week, the condition will improve. It is likely to leave scar. So, you can apply coconut oil on it.
2.) Garlic to Remove Moles
Garlic is also counted among the best home remedies for moles removal. Garlic contains enzymes that break down the clusters. When the clusters are broken, moles will fall. Also, it lightens the dark pigmentation. Using garlic is easy and simple. What you have to do is:
- Take a fresh garlic clove and crush it well.
- Place it on your mole and secure with a bandage and leave it overnight.
- Repeating the process on a daily basis will give you results within a week.
- Also make sure that you disinfect the area with alcohol before repeating the process.
3.) Pineapple Juice to Remove Moles
Pineapple juice doesn’t make the mole fall but they help in making them lighter in shade and thus they are no longer noticeable. Being high in citric acid, it helps make moles fall fast. Follow the given steps to use it:
- Take some fresh pineapple juice in a bowl.
- Dip a cotton ball in the juice and apply it on your mole.
- Leave it overnight.
- Repeat the process for a few weeks and you will get the positive results.
4.) Iodine to Remove Moles
Iodine if also one of the finest ways to removes moles. Iodine helps remove moles easily fast at home. The best part about using iodine is that it can be used even if you have a sensitive skin. What you have to do is:
- Take some iodine in a bowl and dip a cotton swab in it.
- Apply it on your mole.
- Repeat the process thrice a day.
- After a few days, you notice some difference in your mole.
- Keep repeating the process until the mole falls completely.
- Apply some iodine on your mole and cover it with a bandage.
- Leave it overnight.
- Repeat the process for a few days and until the mole falls completely.
5.) Baking Soda to Remove Moles
Baking soda is one of the most effective remedies for moles removal. You have to mix it with castor oil to improve the efficiency. This method is also one of the best because it reduces the chances of leaving scars behind. Follow the given steps to use it:
- Take a teaspoon of baking soda in a bowl.
- Add four drops of castor oil to it.
- Create a gummy paste by mixing the two well.
- Apply it on moles before going to bed.
- Cover the area with a bandage.
- In the morning, remove the bandage wash the area nicely.
- Repeat the process for a month for best results.
6.) Onions to Remove Moles
You can also use onions to get rid of moles fast and naturally. Because of the acidic nature of onion, it helps remove moles fast and give you even skin tone. What you have to do is:
- Mix together equal parts of apple cider vinegar and onion juice.
- Apply the paste on the affected area and leave overnight.
- Repeat the process daily for a month for best results.
- Grate an onion to extract juice.
- Apply the juice on your mole with a cotton ball.
- Leave it for half an hour and then wash off.
- Repeat thrice a day for a month to get the best results.
7.) Cashew Nuts to Remove Moles
Yes, you can use these tasty nuts to remove moles fast. Follow the given steps to use it:
- Soak handful of almonds in water overnight.
- In the morning, grind them to make a paste.
- Apply the paste on leave for four hours.
- Repeat the process daily for best results.
8.) Aloe Vera to Remove Moles
Aloe Vera gel is the remedy that has been used to treat a number of skin related problem. If you have a problem with the acidic products then this is the perfect remedy for you. What you have to do is:
- Take a flesh Aloe Vera leaf and cut split it.
- Keep the small part of the leaf on the mole.
- You can cover it with a bandage so that it does not fall.
- Do this daily for a month.
9.) Banana Peel to Remove Moles
Not a many people know that banana peel helps remove moles fast. This is because of the reason that banana peel is rich in enzymes that help remove moles fast. What you have to do is:
- Scrap you mole with the inner wall of the banana peel.
- Cover it with a bandage and leave it overnight.
- In the morning, wash the area properly.
10.) Honey to Remove Moles
You can also go for honey to get rid of moles fast and naturally. It is one of the most effective remedies against moles. Being rich in anti-bacterial in nature it helps remove moles safely. Along with that, it is also packed with healing properties. What you have to do is:
- Mix some honey and a bit of flaxseed oil.
- Apply this mixture on moles.
- Leave it overnight and in the morning, wash the area nicely.
Medical Creams to Remove Moles:
If you want to get rid of moles fast then you can try some moles removal cream as well. You can find a number of creams that will help remove fast. Cream removes the mole by fading away the moles or by peeling the skin. You can also try some over the counter pills as well. You can try some skin whitening cream as well.
Moles Removal with Surgery:
You can also go for surgery if you want to remove the moles fast. You can also go for surgical way. In this case, you need to consult your dermatologist. They will suggest you the perfect way for you. They will tell you the type of mole you have and which way would be perfect for you.