Pimples on your face cause a strong embarrassment and a sense of insecurity when you go outside. Sometimes you prefer to avoid meeting with friends. Every person want to know the secrets to remove pimples overnight. Pimples or acne are inflammation of the skin and are caused by sebaceous glands that excrete an oily substance called sebum. It can occur on any part of your body including neck, face, shoulders and face. There are many factors that causes pimples such as hormonal changes, genetics, use of cosmetics, dirt and more. Some people use different lotions and medicines, which are available in the market to treat pimples, but they take time or can have side effects. So, the best treatments to remove pimples overnight is by using natural remedies. These remedies helps to treat pimples within a short time period.
Home Remedies to Remove Pimples Overnight:
1.) Honey to Remove Pimples Overnight
Honey is a natural antibiotic, which speed up the healing process and also prevent infections.
Steps to Use Honey to Treat Pimples Naturally:
- Dip a clean cotton ball in honey and dab it on the affected areas.
- Leave it for the whole night and wash the skin with lukewarm water. Do it few times a day.
- Another way is to add honey to cinnamon to make a paste.
- Apply it on the pimples before bedtime.
- In the morning, it will reduce the swelling or inflammation. Wash the skin with cold water.
2.) Tea Tree Oil to Remove Pimples Naturally and Fast
Tea tree oil is excellent for treating pimples. Its antibacterial properties, helps to fight the bacteria that cause skin problems. It also has soothing properties, which reduce the inflammation and redness of pimples.
Steps to Use Tea Tree Oil to Get Rid of Pimples Fast:
- Dip a cotton swab in tea tree essential oil and dab it on the pimples.
- After 15 to 20 minutes rinse your face with water.
- You can keep it overnight.
3.) Lemon to Remove Pimples Overnight
Steps to Use Lemon to Cure Pimples Fast & Naturally:
- Dip a cotton ball in fresh lemon juice and apply it to the pimples before bedtime.
- Another way is to use lemon juice by mixing it with 1 tsp of cinnamon powder and apply it on the pimples for the whole night.
- In the morning, wash your skin with lukewarm water.
- Those having sensitive skin, avoid this remedy.
4.) Ice to Remove Pimples Overnight
Ice can be used to reduce the swelling, redness and inflammation of pimples. It helps to improve blood circulation to the affected area and tighten the skin pores. You can use crushed ice or ice cubes.
Steps to Use Ice to Treat Pimples Fast:
- Take a clean cloth and wrap the ice in it.
- Place it on the affected skin for a few seconds.
- Wait for a few minutes and repeat the remedy as you needed.
5.) Garlic to Get Rid of Pimples Overnight
Garlic is an antifungal, antiseptic, antioxidant and antiviral agent that can help to treat pimples fast. Due to the presence of sulphur in garlic, it promotes quick healing of pimples.
Steps to Use Garlic to Get Rid of Pimples Naturally:
- Take a garlic clove and cut it into 2 pieces.
- Rub the garlic on the affected skin and leave it for 5 minutes.
- Wash the skin with lukewarm water.
- You can also eat garlic clove daily to purify your blood.
6.) Papaya to Remove Pimples Overnight
Papaya fruit has various properties that helps in treating pimples. It is a good source of vitamin A and enzymes that help to reduce inflammation and make your skin smooth and soft.
Steps to Use Papaya to Treat Pimples Fast:
- Take raw papaya pieces and crush it to extract the juice.
- Apply, this juice over the pimples.
- Leave it for 15 minutes and then rinse it off with water.
7.) Cucumber to Remove Pimples Overnight
Cucumber is one of the effective home remedies for treating pimples or acne. Cucumber is a rich source of vitamin A, C and E, which gives cooling and soothing effects on the skin.
Steps to Use Cucumber to Avoid Pimples Fast:
- Cut 1 or 2 fresh cucumbers into pieces and soak them for 1 hour.
- All the nutrients of the cucumber will transfer to the water.
- Strain the water and wash your face with this water or you can also drink this water.
8.) Baking Soda to Get Rid of Pimples Overnight
Baking soda is another effective home remedy to remove pimples as it helps to exfoliate the skin to remove excess dirt, oil and dead skin cells.
Steps to Use Baking Soda to Remove Pimples Naturally:
- Prepare a thick paste by mixing 1 tsp of baking soda with some water or lime juice.
- Wash your skin first and leave it slightly damp.
- Apply this baking soda paste on the affected skin and allow it to dry.
- Use warm water to wash your face.
- You will get fastest results by using this remedy.
9.) Steam to Remove Pimples Overnight
Steaming is beneficial for your skin when you have pimples. Steam will open the pores and allow it to dry skin. This helps to get rid of dirt, oils and bacteria causing inflammation and infection.
Steps to Use Steam to Get Rid of Acne Fast:
- Take a large container and fill it with hot water.
- Put your face over the container for a few minutes.
- Then wash your face with lukewarm water.
- Now, apply oil free moisturizer to moisturize the skin.
10.) Toothpaste to Treat Pimples Overnight
Toothpaste is one of the best home remedies for removing pimples. Toothpaste helps to dry out the pimples and absorb the excess oil.
Steps to Use Toothpaste to Prevent Pimples Fast:
- Toothpaste can also be used to treat pimples faster.
- Apply white toothpaste only and avoid gel toothpaste.
- Apply white toothpaste over the pimples before bedtime.
- In the next morning, rinse your face with water and you will see the best results.
Other Useful Tips to Prevent Pimples:
- Use the inside part of the orange peel to treat pimples. Then, apply it directly on your acne.
- Wash your pillows in every 4 to 5 days.
- Use a makeup remover to remove the makeup.
- If your face is oily then use moisturizer to your face.
- You can also treat pimples with baking soda and aspirin.
- Wash your face twice a day to get rid of dirt.
- Don’t touch your face as your hands can spread acne-causing oils.
- Drink plenty of water and get proper sleep to avoid pimples.
- You can also do exercises and can eat healthy diet to keep your body balanced.
- You can use rubbing alcohol to treat pimples.