This article deals with the home remedies for scar removal naturally. Yes, it is difficult to get rid of scars which are not seen, but the scars which are visible can get cure by some natural remedies. These scars are basically marks of wounds, bites or burns. There are many remedies available in the market to treat these scars, but they are expensive and chemical oriented. That is why it is better to cure these scars naturally at home. In this article, we are going to discuss the home remedies for scar removal.
A Word of Caution:
- Prevention is better than cure.
- Don’t expose your scars to the sun.
- Don’t play with your scars.
- Increase the intake of vitamin c in your daily diet.
Reasons of Scars:
- Accident mark
Home Remedies for Scar Removal Naturally:
1.) Lemon Mask for Scar Removal
Lemon is the best ingredient to treat scar tissue because lemon has AHA acid (alpha hydroxyl acids) that acts as a bleaching agent and cleans your dead cells and lightens your skin.
- Take the juice of fresh lemon.
- Apply it on affected area and let it dry.
- Then rinse it off and apply moisturizer.
- Follow this remedy twice daily for positive results.
2.) Aloe-Vera Gel and Lemon for Scar Removal
Aloe-Vera has properties to regenerate our skin tissue and helps to remove pigmentation from our skin. Aloe-Vera gel has also soothing and moisturizing properties which increase the elasticity of skin tissues.
- First cut aloe-Vera leaf in half and extract gel from it.
- Squeeze some lemon drops in it and apply on your marks.
- Allow it to dry and then rinse it off.
- Do this home remedy two times daily for the best results.
3.) Baking Soda and Lemon for Scar Removal
Baking soda another best remedy to get rid of scar marks it has exfoliating effects. The tiny granules of soda help to remove dead tissues from our skin layer.
- Firstly we need to make a paste of baking soda and water.
- Then we will add few drop of fresh lemon juice in it and apply it on your marks.
- They massage it in circular motions and leave it for few minutes.
- Now wash it off and apply moisturizer.
- Repeat the process twice and thrice in a week.
4.) Olive Oil and Lemon for Scar Removal
Olive oil known as the best skin friendly oil . it contains lot of vitamins such as vitamin c, d, b, e which is very good for skin what you need to do is:
- Take olive oil and apply it gently on the affected areas and leave it for the whole night.
- And wash your face with warm water in the morning.
- You can also add few drops of lemon juice in olive oil and mix it.
- Then apply it before going to bed and wipe it away with a wet towel in the morning.
- Repeat this process every night to get the best result.
5.) Apple Cider Vinegar for Scar Removal
The next home remedy to treat scars is apple cider vinegar. It has acidic properties which exfoliates your skin and remove the dead cells from skin. Which will help to lighten the scar marks.
- Firstly dip cotton ball in apple cider vinegar.
- Directly apply it on your marks and leave it to dry.
- Then wash it off and apply moisturizer.
- Follow this remedy twice daily and you will get positive results.
6.) Yogurt Mix for Scar Removal
If you are suffering from scar this home remedy helps you to get rid of these unwanted marks.what things you need is plain curd two tablespoons, a pinch of turmeric powder and one teaspoon of fresh lemon juice.
- Make a smooth paste by mixing all ingredients.
- Apply it on affected area and massage gently and leave it to dry.
- Wash it off with warm water.
- Repeat this remedy twice and thrice times in a week to get best results.
7.) Salt and Papaya Scrub for Scar Removal
Salt is proved to be the best scrubber which helps you to get rid of dead skin and papaya is also very good for skin it exfoliates your skin and lighten the marks of scars.
- Take two tablespoons of papaya pulp and add one tablespoon sea salt.
- Mix it well and apply on scars.
- Massage it gently and let it dry.
- And wash it off.
- Repeat this process twice and thrice in a week.
8.) Orange Juice and Lemon for Scar Removal
Both lemon and orange are the sources of vitamin C and it is very good for skin. It helps us to eliminate these scars from our skin layer.
- We need one tablespoon lemon juice and one tablespoon fresh orange juice.
- Mix them and apply it on scars with the help of cotton.
- Leave it to dry and wash it off.
- Repeat daily twice for one or two week to get best results.
9.) Basil Leaves and Lemon for Scar Removal
Basil leaves have antiseptic properties and lemon have acidic properties. Both of them are easily available in your home. What we need is ten basil leaves and one tablespoon of fresh lemon juice
- Take basil leaves and crush it and add lemon juice in it.
- Apply it on your scars.
- And let it dry and then wash it off.
- Then apply moisturizer.
- Repeat this remedy every day once for best results.
10.) Almond Oil and Lemon for Scar Removal
Almond oil has skin-rejuvenating properties that help to treat scar tissues so, for this remedy we need two tablespoons of almond oil and add few drops of fresh lemon juice
- Mix them well and apply on your scars before going to bed.
- And wash it off with hot water in the morning.
- Repeat this remedy every night for two weeks to see the difference.
11.) Honey and Lemon for Scar Removal
Honey has natural moisturizer qualities it is used to treat scar tissues. What we need is honey and fresh lemon juice.
- Take two tablespoons of honey add few drops of lemon juice and mix it.
- Apply on affected area for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Then rinse it off with warm water.
- Repeat this remedy twice every day.
12.) Fuller’s Earth, Lemon and Rosewater for Scar Removal
This home remedy really helps you to get rid of scars as this paste helps to heal the scar tissues.
- Take 1 tablespoon of fuller’s earth and add rose water and make its paste.
- Also, add few drops of fresh lemon juice.
- Apply it on your scars and leave it to dry.
- then wash it off repeat this remedy once daily.