Sneezing is not pleasing at all. In this article, we will discuss home remedies for sneezing attack treatment. Spring season seems very pleasant for everyone. The season can be problematic if you sneeze due to an allergy to pollen grain. Every person doesn’t have a resistive immune system to withstand against springtime allergy. Normally they can’t tolerate dust, dirt or pollen grain allergy. Sneezing and allergies might be the symptoms of asthma and sometimes it could be the culprit. Allergic reaction allergen and the change in the weather all trigger the sneezing. About 25 percentage of Americans suffering from this necessary evil. Sneezing is necessary also to keep foreign problematic agents outside of the lungs.
Medical help for habitual sneezing is a solution to overcome the problem. But consulting physician will be expensive for the problem that can be conquered by home remedies. Home remedies could be very useful in the treatment of sneezing and will be out of any side effects also. The stuff of daily use are sufficient to control sneezing and they also make your immune system stronger to conquer the allergies. Below in this article we are providing outstanding home remedies for sneezing, just follow the remedies and you will be fine.
Home Remedies for Sneezing Attack Treatment:
1.) Lavender Oil to Cure Sneezing Attack
Lavender oil is one of the best home remedies for sneezing attack treatment. Lavender oil has properties to boost the immune system. It not only helps clear off congestion but also improve your immune system to keep away allergies. Take a drop of lavender essential oil in a cotton ball and dab into your both nostrils. If you are not comfortable putting the drop inside the nostrils, then just smell the oil’s aroma. Repeating the remedy two times a day will treat sneezing attack naturally.
2.) Ginger to Stop Sneezing Attack
Ginger is one of the most effective and oldest home remedies for sneezing attack treatment. Ginger has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, analgesic, and anti-emetic properties that are quite effective in treating sneezing attack instantly. Ginger has been one of the best remedies for sneezing, since ancient times to treat the common cold. People may also have to sneeze due to cold, ginger could be used in that case.
- Take a fresh ginger piece, wash it, peel it and then crush the ginger root.
- Put the crushed ginger root onto a clean piece of cloth and press it to extract the juice.
- Extract at least 1-2 teaspoon of ginger juice and have it twice a day.
3.) Fenugreek Seeds to Stop Sneezing Attack
Fenugreek seeds also have some excellent properties to cure sneezing. It is useful to break mucous congestion and relieve you from allergy also. Besides the properties to cure sneezing, it also capable of healing a common cold. Fenugreek seeds give a soothing effect on the mucous membranes of your irritated nose.
- Take water in a medium size bowl and add 2-3 teaspoons of fenugreek seeds to it.
- Bring it to boil on a medium flame and then wait till water remain half of its original quantity.
- Strain and then drink the medium hot water in sips. Repeat 2-3 times a day.
4.) Saline Solution to Stop Sneezing Attack
Sneezing is caused due to the lodging of dust, dirt, pollen, etc. present in the air all around us. If you keep these allergens away from your nose, then sneezing would stop easily.
- Add 1 teaspoon of salt and ¼ tsp of baking soda in warm water and then just rinse them off. This will soothe the sneezing problem.
- Rinsing with saline solution remove all the allergen particles and make nostrils breathe freely.
- It not only keep allergens away but also save you from symptoms of seasonal allergies.
5.) Vitamin C to Stop Sneezing Attack
Vitamin C has natural ingredients to treat the sneezing problem. Vitamin C is a natural antihistamine which will help you lower the production of histamine in the body. Consumption of citrus fruits which are the best source of vitamin C is useful in treating sneezing. Lemon juice mixed with water or orange juice proven to be beneficial in stopping sneezing. Not only fruits but also vegetable containing vitamin C is useful.
6.) Stinging Nettle to Stop Sneezing Attack
Nettle is capable of soothing sneezing as it has got high iron, calcium, potassium and vitamin C constituents. It is one of the most effective home remedies for sneezing attack treatment. You can have nettle in any form either capsule or tea. To make nettle tea, steep the herb in hot water and then add honey. Have 2-3 cups daily. You can also take 1-2 capsules of nettle extract, repeat this after 4 hours depending upon the severity of your sneezing.
7.) Chamomile Tea to Stop Sneezing Attack
chamomile is another great herbal remedy which has a natural antihistamine as well as a mild medicine properties. If you are aggravated sneezing all day long then take a cup of chamomile tea before bedtime. Chamomile tea is not only useful in treating sneezing naturally but also make you sleep better than before.
- Add 1 teaspoon of chamomile flowers to 1 cup of water and bring it to the boil.
- Boil it on a medium flame for 5 minutes, strain it and then add honey to the tea.
- Drink the tea twice a day, this will definitely help you to conquer the sneezing problem.
8.) Inhale Steam to Stop Sneezing Attack
Sneezing is the response of the body when allergens like pollen, dust etc. go inside while breathing. Steam is excellent in reducing inflammation and it also clear off the nasal passage, will give you relief from sneezing.
- Take water in a medium size bowl and bring it to boil on medium flame.
- Boil water until steam started coming out of the water.
- Place the bowl on an even surface, take a towel to isolate the surrounding.
- Tilt face at a safe distance such that you are able to inhale the steam.
- You can repeat this twice a day, in the early morning and at night before going to sleep.
9.) Peppermint Oil to Stop Sneezing Attack
There are numerous essential oils that have the right combination of properties to stop sneezing instantly. Out of other essential oils, peppermint oil is best to treat sneezing as it has excellent antibacterial properties.
- Take a medium size bowl and fill water in it, bring it to become hot.
- Turn off the flame and take off the bowl, add at least 5-6 drops of peppermint oil.
- Inhale the steam by covering the bowl and face with a towel.
- This will help to clear off all the allergens and consequently stop sneezing.
10.) Lemon Essential Oil to Stop Sneezing Attack
Citrus oils are extremely useful in treating sneezing attack naturally. They can relieve the symptoms of allergies including sneezing. Citrus oils are loaded with vitamins, minerals and have strong antioxidant properties.
- Add 1-2 drops of lemon essential oil to hot water and then inhale the steam.
- You may also inhale the lemon essential oil directly or diffuse the oil using a diffuser.
- Add lemon essential oil in your daily dietary supplements like in any drinks or water.
11.) Essential Oil Blend to Stop Sneezing Attack
There are numerous essential oils that have the right combination of properties to cure allergies that cause sneezing. Essential oils naturally decongest and aid in opening airways so that you can breathe freely.
- Place 3 drops each of lavender, peppermint, lemon essential oil in the diffuser and then diffuse them.
- You can also mix them all with raw local honey and then have it.
- This remedy is outstanding for those who sneeze very often due to seasonal allergies.
12.) Oil of Oregano to Stop Sneezing Attack
Oil of oregano has got all the ingredients in its bag that can stop sneezing. Its immune-boosting properties keep you safe from allergen that causes the sneezing. Take any fruit juice in a glass and then add 2-3 drops of oil of oregano to it. Have a glass of the juice containing oil of oregano daily, this will keep sneezing problem away from you.