We can find the tip of the hair is divided into 2 or more this is is known as split ends. Hair is the most important adornment of a human body, which enhances the look of human being. Nobody wants to Imagine himself or herself without hair. Split ends are the result of excessive heat, stress, and dryness. We have some the best home remedies for split ends, which will save your pocket to spend a lot at a salon or to dermatologist. You will need not to go market to gather them. Just open your refrigerator and kitchen cupboard, and you will definitely find all things required for home remedies for split ends. Lack of proper nourishment and moisture is also the reason behind this problem, especially for those with long hair. It also fights almost every day with pollution, sun, dust, wind. Some problems are invited by our own, for example, use of curlers, straighteners, dryers, gels, serums and a variety of beauty products. These treatments, given to the hair, make it looks great on a specific occasion, but if used regularly it ruins the hair. This is why most women suffer with split ends.
Home Remedies For Split Ends Treatment:
1.) Cut them Off to Get Rid of Split Ends
The real solution you can try as a home remedies for split ends is take scissors and cut them off. Cutting down the split ends will really help to prevent the further hair damage. It will help you to have short but healthy hairs. Splits ends also make the tip of a hair dry. This is why hair looks ugly on the tips.
2.) Egg, Honey and Oil to Remove Split Ends
Eggs contain protein and essential fatty acids, which helps to treat split ends. It will also strengthen and make your hair smooth, reduce tangles. Hairs are made up of protein, and eggs are full with protein, this will help to nourish the outer layer of the hair. This is most effective and best home remedy for split ends.You can use an egg hair mask once a week on a regular basis.
- Firstly brush out your hair to prevent tangles.
- Whisk an egg in a bowl, mix it with a spoon of honey and add a few drops of olive oil.
- Blend it with the help of a blender to make a smooth paste.
- Apply this mask on your hair and rinse it off after 1 hour.
3.) Hot Oil Massage to Get Rid of Split Ends
Deep conditioning with hot oils, restore moisture, which helps control split ends. For healthy hair, regularly deep condition the hairs with moisturizing oils. Hair oiling is the best known home remedy for split ends or any other hair problem.
- Heat olive oil, coconut oil, almond oil, or castor oil for about 20 seconds.
- Give a massage into your hair and scalp.
- Leave it on for at least 45 minutes or overnight.
- Repeat at least twice a week.
4.) Banana to Remove Split Ends
It is rich in natural oils, vitamins A, C, and E, potassium, zinc, and iron, bananas help to restore the hair’s natural elasticity and minimize breakage. It also softens and moisturizes the hair and repair the damaged hairs. Banana can really help you to get rid of this problem, it is the best affordable home remedy for split ends
- Use ripe banana, plain yogurt, rose water and lemon juice
- Blend banana with 2 tbs of plain yoghurt, rose water and lemon juice.
- Apply this banana hair mask on the hair.
- Leave it for one hour and then wash it off.
- Repeat twice a week.
5.) Mayonnaise to Get Rid of Split Ends
It can help greatly as a home remedy for split ends. It nourishes the damaged hair very effectively and helps to get rid of split ends. It also makes the hairs shiny and soft.
- Wet your hair and wrap it in a dry towel.
- Apply the mayonnaise on the hair.
- Leave it for 1 hour and rinse it off
- Repeat this thrice a week
6.) Beer to Get Rid of Split Ends
Beer is the best home remedy for split ends because it helps to control split ends by supplying sugar and protein to the damaged hair. It also works as a conditioner which makes the hair shine and gives volume.
- Wash your hair with a shampoo.
- Pour some beer in a spray bottle.
- Spray it over the mid- and end-sections of the hair.
- Sit back and relax for two to three minutes.
- Do not rinse it out.
- Do this twice a week.
7.) Avocado to Avoid Split Ends
It has excellent property due to that it deep conditions the hair and make the hair shiny and split ends free. It is rich in protein and vitamin E, A and D that helps to nourish the hair effectively. It also helps to make the hair soft and grow.
- Mash one ripe avocado and mix it with two tablespoons of olive oil and coconut oil.
- Make a fine paste by blending it for a minute
- Apply this hair mask on your hair (do not apply to roots).
- Leave it for at least 30 minutes.
- Rinse it off and then shampoo your hair.
- Do this once a week.
8.) Honey to Get Rid of Split Ends
Honey alone is the very strong and effective home remedy for split ends. You can simply apply it with the help of a brush on your head. For best results add a few drops of olive oil.
9.) Rub Your Nails to Treat Split Ends
It is an exercise that helps to eradicate each and every problem of hair. Along with all the above home remedies for split ends include this home remedy for split free and good hairs.
Rub your right and nails with the left one in both ways for 2- 3 minutes every day.
10.) Take Healthy Diet to Remove Split Ends
Keep an eye on your foods. Intake food items that are rich in protein, vitamin E,A and D. Drink lots of water to cure hormonal problems. It also helps to make the hair shiny and smooth. Eat fruits and vegetables like apple, banana, avocado, almonds and dry fruits.
To Avoid Split Ends, Follow the Below Given Suggestions:
- Regular oiling keeps the hair nourish and avoid split ends.
- Drink water, it enhances the quality of hair.
- Do not use machines that heats up for hair like curler, straightener etc.