Looking for home remedies for unwanted facial hair removal? If yes, you are reading the right article. Here in this article we will discuss some of the best remedies for unwanted facial hair. Having a flawless and clear skin is a dream of every girl. But, these unwanted hair on the face are like the spots on the beauty. To get rid of these unwanted hair on the face, women go for various irritating methods like waxing, threading, plucking and a razor. These methods are not only irritating, but faulty as well. These methods are good only for some time. These hair come back with great intensity. They are denser and are clearly visible. But, not many women know that they can treat these unwanted guests naturally and get rid of them easily. Further, in this article, we are going to talk about the home remedies for unwanted facial hair.
Causes for Unwanted Facial Hair:
If you are really upset with the thing that why only you have hair on your face then here are the reasons that are behind the growth of these weird looking unwanted hair on your face. Here are the reasons for the unwanted hair on the face:
- Hormonal changes which take place during the age of puberty is one of the main reasons for the growth of hair on the face.
- Heredity is another common cause of having facial hair. Facial hair are mostly inherited. If your mother, grandmother or her mother had Hirsutism (growth of the hair in the area where only men have hair) then you have a great chance of suffering with the same.
- Medication may also lead to Hirsutism. Some drugs lead to the growth of hair in the areas where only men have hair.
Home Remedies for Unwanted Facial Hair Removal:
Here are some of the best remedies that will help you get rid of unwanted facial hair. Use these remedies and you do not have to go for painful treatments like waxing. Home remedies for unwanted facial hair are:
1.) Potatoes and Lentil to Treat Unwanted Facial Hair
Potatoes and lentil are the remedies that are counted among the most successful remedies for unwanted facial hair removal. The paste is to be made using both the ingredients and you get rid of the facial hair.
- Take a bowl of overnight soaked yellow lentils.
- Make a paste of the soaked lentils by grinding.
- Take a potato and peel it off.
- Now crush the potato and extract the juice from the crushed potatoes.
- Mix the juice and the paste well.
- Now add 4 tbsp of lemon juice and 1 tbsp of honey to it.
- Apply the paste on the face and other parts.
- Allow it to dry completely.
- Now rub it gently with your fingers.
- Yellow lentils will pull off the hair with it.
2.) Egg Mask to Get Rid of Facial Hair
Prepare an egg mask get rid of the unwelcome hair. This is one of the most easiest remedies for unwanted facial hair.
- In a bowl, take egg white of an egg.
- Add half tbsp of corn flour to it and mix it well.
- Now add 1 tbsp of sugar to make a fine paste.
- Apply the paste on the face and leave it for 30 minutes.
- Now peel off the mask and you get rid of the unwanted facial hair.
3.) Green Gram Flour for Facial Hair
Green gram flour when mixed with rose water works amazingly. It is one of the most efficient remedies for the removal of facial hair. Follow the simple steps to make the paste:
- Take 2 tbsp of green gram flour in a bowl.
- Add 1½ tbsp of rose water to it.
- Mix it well and make a paste.
- Apply the paste on your face and allow it to dry.
- Now scrub it off.
4.) Lemon and Honey Mask to Ge Rid of Facial Hair
Lemon and honey are sticky in nature and thus work together as natural wax. It is one of the most commonly used remedies for unwanted facial hair. What you have to do is:
- Take 4 tbsp of honey and add one 1 tbsp of lemon.
- Mix them well and prepare a pack.
- Now apply the pack on the face with the help of a clean cloth dipped in water.
- Scrub it off after it is completely dried.
5.) Sugar Wax to Remove Facial Hair
Sugar wax is one the most effective remedies for unwanted facial hair. You just have to prepare a home made sugar wax and use it. Follow the steps:
- Take a pan and heat two teaspoons of sugar.
- Now add one teaspoon of water and one teaspoon of honey to it.
- Apply it on the area where you have hair.
- Take waxing strips, keep it on the applied wax and pull it off.
- The pulled off strips will take away the hair with it.
6.) Sugar and Lemon to Avoid Unwanted Hair
This home remedy works like a charm. It is of the most effective home remedies for unwanted facial hair. What you have to do is:
- Make a solution by mixing 2 tablespoons of sugar and 10 tablespoons of water.
- Stir it well till the solution is completely ready.
- Once the solution is ready, add two teaspoons of lemon to it.
- Now apply the solution on the face and leave it for 20 minutes.
- Remove it with water by rubbing it gently.
7.) Oatmeal and Banana to Prevent Facial Hair
- Take a ripe banana and mash it till it turns into a paste.
- Now add oatmeal to it and mix it well to make a pack.
- Now apply it on the face and leave it for 20 minutes.
- Wash your face with water.
- Do it twice a week and you have the positive results.
8.) Turmeric as a Remedy for facial hair
This is one of the simplest remedies for unwanted facial hair. Just make a pack with turmeric and get rid of the unwanted hair. Follow the steps:
- Take 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder in a bowl.
- Now add sufficient amount of milk to it.
- Mix it well to make a paste.
- Apply the pack on the face and allow it to dry.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water.
9.) Chickpea to for Facial Hair
Chickpea does not only help with the hair, but it lightens the complexion. It is one of the most trusted remedies for unwanted facial hair. What you can do is:
- Take 1 tablespoon of chickpea flour, ¾ teaspoon of turmeric, 2 tablespoons of milk cream and 1 ½ teaspoons of milk.
- Mix it well to make a paste and apply it on the face.
- Now scrub it using a clean and soft cloth dipped in lukewarm water.
- Do it thrice a day.
10.) Papaya to Get Rid of Facial Hair
Papaya fights great and defeats the growth of unwanted growth of the facial hair. Follow the steps to make a paste:
- Take the pulp of raw papaya and mash it nicely.
- Now add half teaspoon of turmeric to eat and make a paste.
- Apply it on the face and leave it for 20 minutes.
- Rinse it off.
11.) Lavender Oil and Tea Tree Oil to Avoid Facial Hair
This two oils are quite beneficial for skin and also help in removing facial hair. Follow the given steps to use it:
- Mix the two oil together.
- Apply it on your face using a cotton ball.
- Leave it for a few hours.
- Repeat it once a day for best result.
- Keep repeating the process for 3 months.
12.) Orange Peel and Lemon Peel to Remove Facial Hair
This is also one of the most simplest remedies for facial hair removal hair. What you can do is:
- Take an orange peel and a lemon peel and dry it in sunlight.
- Grind them to make a paste.
- Now add enough rose water and olive oil to make a paste.
- Apply the paste on your face and leave for 5 minutes.
- Now, rub your face gently in circular motion.
- Rub it for 10 minutes and then wash off.