Wrinkles are the sign of ageing. Everyone wants to look beautiful and wrinkles free skin. Wrinkles are the skin disorder which is a part of ageing. Ageing is a natural problem, everyone will undergo this problem one day or the another. Though the several achievements in our medical field no treatment can stop or cure ageing. Always remember the things which are natural can be best cured by natural ways. So here we will tell you all the home remedies for wrinkles, that can effectively reduce and remove the wrinkles respectively. Let us see some important symptoms and cause of wrinkles and the most effective home remedies for wrinkles removal.
Causes & Symptoms of Wrinkles:
Skin contain collagen a protein which is responsible for its tightening and it keep the skin surface smooth. Aging reduces the amount of collagen in the skin which causes loosening, sagging and deep wrinkles. Fine line and sagging on the dermal layer (outer layer) of the skin are the most evident symptoms of wrinkles
Best Home Remedies for Wrinkles Removal:
- Best Home Remedies for Wrinkles Removal:
- 1.) Oils to Get Rid of Wrinkles
- 2.) Banana Mask to Cure Wrinkles
- 3.) Egg White Mask to Get Rid of Wrinkles
- 4.) Aloe Vera Gel to Cure Wrinkles
- 5.) Massage to Get Rid of Wrinkles
- 6.) Water to Remove Wrinkles
- 7.) Diet to Cure Wrinkles
- 8.) Yoga to Get Rid of Wrinkles
- 9.) Avoid Cosmetics Products to Remove Wrinkles
- 10.) Honey Mask to Treat Wrinkles
- 11.) Face Packs for Wrinkles Removal
- 12.) Do Not Go for Medication to Get Rid of Wrinkles
1.) Oils to Get Rid of Wrinkles
Coconut oil is a very good known source for its antioxidant properties that counter the problem of free radicals formation. This prevents the ageing at a very early stage. It naturally moisturize the skin and also help to reconstruct the damaged cells and tissues. It also helps to reduce the wrinkles very effectively if used regularly it can remove the wrinkles within a month.
- Take few drops of coconut oil in your palm and give a gentle massage before going to bed.
- Repeat this for a month you will find positive results.
Olive oil is the best remedy among all the home remedies for wrinkles. It contains protein and mineral that are very efficient in reconstructing the skin damage, especially collagen protein.
- Take few drops of olive oil in your palm and give a gentle massage before going to bed.
- Repeat this for a month you will find positive results.
2.) Banana Mask to Cure Wrinkles
Banana is full with natural protein and Vitamin B this will help to rebuild the destroyed collagen in your skin. Vitamin B also helps the skin to fight against ageing. It also helps to treat all the skin problems. A banana in a day can help you to treat all the skin related problem as it contains a good amount of protein that is essential for wrinkles. Read below to use banana to cure wrinkles:
- Take one banana and mash it in a bowl.
- Mix 1 tbsp of yogurt and lemon juice.
- Make a smooth paste and apply it on your face.
- Leave it for 5 minutes and rinse it off.
- Repeat this for a month you will get rid of wrinkles.
3.) Egg White Mask to Get Rid of Wrinkles
It is full with essential goodness that enhances the quality of skin and hair both. Eggs are full with protein and nutrients which are essential to keep the skin wrinkles free. You can eat eggs daily to avoid skin problem or to fight with wrinkles. Along with this goodness it is also used to reduce hair loss. It is the best home remedies for wrinkles removal. Read below to use eggs to get rid of wrinkles.
- Mix one egg white with a teaspoon of lemon juice and half a teaspoon of honey.
- Apply it on your affected skin and rinse it after 5 minutes.
- Those with oily skin will benefit most from the powerful ingredients in egg whites.
- It will help to tighten, tone, and reduce the pores.
4.) Aloe Vera Gel to Cure Wrinkles
The transparent and shiny gel inside an Aloe Vera plant leaves contains a wound-healing and soothing agents. It is rich in vitamins and mineral that helps to protect the skin from damage and control the reduction of collagen inside the skin. Try to plant an Aloe Vera plant inside your home or in your garden because the fresh one is more effective and less expensive than buying it from a market. It will help to make the skin smooth by removing the wrinkles and fine line. Aloe Vera gel the most easiest among all the home remedies for wrinkle removal. Aloe vera gel for skin is very good to keep it healthy and glowing.
5.) Massage to Get Rid of Wrinkles
Give a massage yourself and the acupressure treatment. With the help your index and middle finger give a for 20 rotations between your brows. Put light pressure to each one for 10 seconds and then to the joint for another 10 seconds while clenching your teeth. It’ll help to make the smooth skin and relax the muscles from making wrinkles.
6.) Water to Remove Wrinkles
Water simple is the one of best and easiest home remedies for wrinkles. Drink plenty of water in a day. on an average person should intake 12 to 13 glasses of water in a day. water has a multi benefits it will nearly cure each and every problem of the body. Water will make the skin glow, avoid and remove the wrinkles. Water will manage the production of each and every proteins and minerals that are essential for the healthy skin.
7.) Diet to Cure Wrinkles
Include protein and mineral in your diet. Taking things in the form of diet will help to cure the problem internally. This will help to remove the wrinkles fully and finally. Protein rich food will help a lot to solve this problem.
- Include dairy products like full cream milk, yogurt, butter, cheese.
- Juices fruits and vegetable juices are very effective in building the damage skin.
- Take vitamin D supplements twice a week.
8.) Yoga to Get Rid of Wrinkles
If the person exercises or do yoga regularly in the morning, he can fight against the ageing with more than double power than the one who do not exercise. Yoga can cure this problem magically within a month. It will also reduce the fine lines. Yoga or regular exercise helps to make the skin glow.
9.) Avoid Cosmetics Products to Remove Wrinkles
Do not use cosmetics products to hide the wrinkles or fine line. This cosmetics can hide the wrinkles for the moment but regular and excessive use harms the production of the protein which tightens the skin and avoid wrinkles. Also, avoid treatment at parlor because the parlor items are full with chemical and bleach which will further raise the problem. Instead of cosmetics you can use benefits of Aloe Vera gel to hide the wrinkles and fine lines.
10.) Honey Mask to Treat Wrinkles
Honey is full of essential natural components that are amazing for healthy and glowing skin. This is the best way to get rid of wrinkles. Apart from this honey is also very effective in treating skin problems like a wound, scars, acne, hives and many more. Due to its antiseptic and antifungal properties, it is wide used in the medicinal world to cure different problems. Honey can also be used as anti-ageing component, it helps to enhance the quality of skin and make it look healthy, glowing and wrinkle free. Read below to know the way to prepare honey mask for wrinkle free skin:
- Take 2 spoons of honey in a bowl.
- Mix 1/2 spoon of sandalwood powder.
- Add few drops of rose water.
- Mix it well and apply it on the affected area with the help of a brush.
- Leave it for an hour or until you feel the area is dry.
- Rinse it with cold water and apply moisturiser.
11.) Face Packs for Wrinkles Removal
There are several effective homemade face masks that can be used to treat wrinkle. These masks contain all the natural items that are very good for skin as they nourishes and make the skin healthy and glowing. Homemade face masks are very easy to prepare at home within few minutes. Click on the link mentioned above to know the way to prepare face masks at home.
12.) Do Not Go for Medication to Get Rid of Wrinkles
Home remedies for wrinkles are the best way to get rid of this problem. There are several medication available in the market but almost all have certain side effects. So do not invite a new skin problem by using such products. Take medication only if recommended by the dermatologist.