Aloe-Vera is widely used in the field of cosmetology as it contains several skin benefits. There are several active components present inside Aloe Vera that makes it an amazing natural plant to treat several health-related issues and skin problems. If we talk about acne, then it is really a serious skin problem that ruins the beauty of your face worse than anything in this world. It is not easy to get rid of acne, but due to few natural herbs it has become very easy to fight acne. One such natural product is Aloe Vera for acne treatment. It is enriched with various active nutrients and minerals that make it the most effective product to fight acne. It not only treats acne effectively, but it even provides a glowing skin with a smooth texture.
Few Amazing Properties of Aloe Vera:
Aloe Vera not only contains various vitamins and minerals in it, but it also contains several properties that make it the most effective herb to treat various skin problems like acne. Aloe Vera for acne treatment is used on a wider scale. So, let’s go a little deeper and find out the properties it contains:
- It contains amazing healing properties that not only increase the collagen content in our body, but it also changes the collagen composition.
- It also does the anti-inflammatory action in our body.
- It boosts the immune system of our body.
- It can also perform antiviral and antitumor activities.
- It even provides a soothing effect on our skin as it contains great moisturizing properties.
- It is an anti-aging agent as well.
How Does Aloe Vera Prevent Acne?
Aloe Vera helps in preventing acne in various ways:
- It contains gibberellins and polysaccharides that can kill acne-causing bacteria effectively.
- It is a natural astringent that can remove excessive oil, dead cells and dirt from the skin pores easily.
- It helps in purifying our blood cells and stimulates the cell growth. It also helps in healing the damaged and ruptured skin effectively.
- The anti-inflammatory properties present inside the Aloe Vera reduce the redness and inflammation.
- It not only heals acne, but it can be used to treat acne scars as well.
- It contains antioxidants, zinc, vitamin C that can heal scars effectively from our body.
So, use Aloe Vera for acne treatment as it can provide the best results for your skin.
How to Use Aloe Vera for Acne Treatment?
1.) Aloe Vera Gel
Just Aloe Vera gel can do wonders on our skin. To use this natural remedy, follow these steps:
- Cut a fresh leaf from an aloe vera plant and extract gel from it.
- Rub this gel on the affected area and leave it on your skin for 3-5 minutes.
- After this, just rinse your face with water.
- Also, don’t forget to apply oil-free moisturizer on your face after washing your face.
- Repeat this remedy twice a day to get the best results for your skin.
- This method can also be used to treat acne scars.
2.) Aloe Vera and Lemon Paste
This is another way to use Aloe Vera for acne treatment. To use this remedy, follow these steps:
- Cut a fresh leaf of Aloe Vera and extract juice from it. Now, add 2-3 drops of lemon in the Aloe Vera gel and mix it well.
- Apply, this paste on the affected area before going to bed.
- Leave this solution overnight and rinse your face with the water next day.
- Repeat this process on a regular basis.
3.) Aloe Vera, Honey, and Turmeric Paste
This is another alternate way of using Aloe Vera for acne treatment. To apply this natural treatment, follow these steps:
- Just mix honey, turmeric and fresh Aloe Vera gel together and prepare a paste.
- Add a few drops of lemon in this paste.
- Now, apply this paste on the affected area.
- Leave it on your skin for 15-20 minutes.
- After this, just wash off with water.
- Repeat this remedy on a regular basis.
4.) Products Containing Aloe Vera Content
It is the best option to use Aloe Vera products if you have acne. Nothing can work better than that. So, use Aloe Vera for acne treatment. Just start washing your face with the soap. It is easily available in the market, so don’t wait just add it in your beauty products. Alternatively, you may also use lotions, moisturising creams, gels containing this natural wonder content in it. It can reduce the skin breakouts easily.
5.) Prepare Mask of Aloe Vera for Acne Treatment
To prepare mask of Aloe Vera for acne treatment, follow these steps:
- Just take water in a container and boil fresh Aloe Vera leaves in it for 4-6 minutes.
- Now, crush these leaves and mix a little amount of honey in it.
- Mix these ingredients well and prepare a paste.
- Now, apply this paste on the affected area.
- Rub it on your skin gently for about 3-4 minutes.
- After 20 minutes just wash your face with water.
- Repeat this remedy on a regular basis to get rid of acne.
Few Preventive Measures:
Here are the few preventive measures that you must keep in your mind if you are using the Aloe Vera for acne treatment:
- Before drinking Aloe Vera juice, just keep it in your mind that you are not allergic to other plants of the Liliaceae family. If you are, then don’t drink it any cost as you will be allergic to Aloe Vera as well.
- Don’t exceed the limit of drinking Aloe Vera gel juice more than a year, as it may increase the risk of colorectal cancer.
- Combine Aloe Vera with right ingredients. Don’t do anything stupid, research first, only then combine it with other ingredients.
- Always follow the instructions given below the bottle of commercially prepared Aloe Vera gel.
So, use Aloe Vera for acne treatment in several ways and get rid of acne fast. It is enriched with several properties and nutrients that can treat acne effectively. Don’t wait for anything now, just add Aloe Vera in your beauty products list. Also, apply the above remedies on a regular basis to treat acne.