In this article, we will discuss ways to use apple cider vinegar for acne. It is an excellent natural remedy for acne treatment. Acne can damage your appearance more than any other attribute. It also bothers your self-confidence. The main cause of acne is clogged hair follicles by dirt, oil, and dead skin. The inflammations and rashes can be easily treated due to its antiseptic and antibacterial properties. Restoring the normal pH level is so important for a healthy skin. Raw apple cider vinegar is often called a cure-all. The effect of apple cider vinegar is on the face, back, neck chest, and shoulders. Although you will have the excellent outcomes, if you use raw apple cider vinegar that has not been purified or filtered. Vinegar not only offer skin benefits but it is also powerful ingredients for other health benefits. Apple cider vinegar is quite rich in citric, acetic, and malic acids as well as vitamins, mineral salts, enzymes, and amino acids. Beside other herbal benefits, it also has an antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and antifungal properties.
Benefits of Using Apple Cider Vinegar:
Apple cider vinegar is no doubt a brilliant remedy to get rid of acne. has antifungal and antibacterial properties to aid counter acne and skin infections. As well as it is also effective in removing excess oil from your skin, Apple cider vinegar face wash is said to maintain pH levels and over time may limit your facial skin from becoming both too dry or too oily by stabilizing the sebum production. Apple cider vinegar for acne is used as it includes important alpha hydroxy acids to aid remove dead skin cells and reveal a fresher and youthful complexion beneath them.
Top Ways to Use Apple Cider Vinegar for Acne:
1.) Water and Apple Cider Vinegar for Acne
For a sensitive skin, you should dilute apple cider vinegar by adding sufficient water. It is one of the best home remedies for acne treatment.
- Take a medium-sized bowl, blend one part water and one part apple cider vinegar. If you have sensitive skin, then change the ratio of 3:1.
- Apply the mixture to the affected areas of skin using a cotton ball or paper towel.
- Do this before going to sleep at night for fast and instant benefits. Leave it overnight and wash it off next morning.
- If you are using this remedy during the daytime, then leave it on for ten minutes. Then, rinse your face and use a moisturizer.
- Repeat the remedy every day to clear and get rid of acne.
2.) Baking Soda and Apple Cider Vinegar for Acne
- Blend two tablespoons apple cider vinegar and two tablespoons baking soda.
- Use your fingers to apply the composite as a mask for acne.
- Leave it on for twenty minutes or until the skin enhances dry and tight.
- Wash it off with cool water, pat dry, and use moisturizer on the skin.
- Repeat the method once in a week.
3.) Honey and Apple Cider Vinegar for Acne
Honey when used with apple cider vinegar make it more powerful in treating acne naturally. Honey is made up of and minerals such as iron, calcium, sodium, chlorine, and magnesium. It also has powerful antiseptic, healing, and antibacterial properties.
- Clean your face with warm water and a gentle soap, massaging in rounds to clean pores and enhance circulation. Exfoliate the skin with baking soda.
- Steam your face for five minutes by placing a towel over the head and leaning over a bowl of hot water.
- Apply two tablespoons organic honey to your face, massaging gently in small circles. Stop when the honey converts to sticky sufficient to pull on the skin.
- Leave it on for twenty minutes, then wash with lukewarm water.
- Delicately pat dry your skin without rubbing.
- Use a cotton ball to apply equal parts of the mixture of apple cider vinegar and water, rubbing it on in upward strokes.
- Apply oil free moisturizer
4.) Drink Apple Cider Vinegar for Acne
Apple cider vinegar is also an efficient inner treatment for acne. It helps in proper digestion and eliminates toxins and pollutant from the bloodstream, discouraging breakouts. Replace the water in the following ingredients for juice or green tea. After drinking apple cider vinegar, wash your mouth with water to limit the degradation of tooth enamel. Apple cider vinegar is also available in tablet form. These can be obtained in most drugstores and supermarket. In addition to acne, they can treat diabetes and obesity naturally, maintain the body’s pH, and enhance the immune system.
- Blend two tablespoons apple cider vinegar into one glass of water. Drink this once every day.
- Or blend two tablespoons apple cider vinegar in one cup of water.
- Add one teaspoon of raw honey. Drink this once every day.
- Honey is anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial, and it aids apple cider vinegar to remove the harmful toxin from the body.
5.) Apple Cider Vinegar Face Wash for Acne
There are several methods to treat acne using apple cider vinegar in a distinct way. The method is to dip a small cotton wool ball in it and use tape to keep the soaked cotton wool there against the acne for as long as possible. This is both done in the morning and kept on all day. For even quicker effects change applications in the evening and have it on around the clock. Many people report this apple cider vinegar treatment clearing up scars in a week. Be informed that they may turn black before coming off. It is also advised to continue with the treatment for a further week, even if the acne looks to be gone, to make sure it doesn’t return.
6.) Apple Cider Vinegar as a Skin Toner
Apple cider vinegar is a great remedy for those people who have oily skin. Moreover, it is a good source of alpha hydroxy acids that improves blood flow to the skin and minimize pores. It is not only effective in the treatment of acne but can also be used as a skin toner. Additionally, vinegar regulates the pH level of the skin. Add half cup of apple cider vinegar and distilled water. You should also add a few drops of essential oil for more benefits. Directly apply the solution on the skin using a cotton ball. Leave it on for a two minutes, then wash it off with cool water. Use this remedy at least twice a day to get rid of acne.
Tips and Precautions While Using Apple Cider Vinegar for Acne:
- Do not go outside without applying any sunscreen. This will help you treat acne faster.
- You should wash it completely as apple cider vinegar completely has a strong scent.
- Always use raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar that contains “The Mother”. We suggest you to use Bragg’s. It can be easily found at most grocery stores.
- Do not apply it over open wounds or too near to the eyes as it may sting.
- The acetic acid present in apple cider vinegar can cause irritation, so make sure to dilute it before use.