Acne can ruin the beauty of your face like anything in this world. With so many choices in the market, it is completely impossible to decide which product one should opt to treat acne. Therefore, it is really important to know the benefits of the product you use to cure acne. One such natural remedy for acne, which is used in the worldwide, is apple cider vinegar. This vinegar can provide several skin benefits that can do wonders for your skin. This article will tell you about different ways to use apple cider vinegar for acne and various benefits it provides to your skin.
Causes of Acne:
The most common causes of acne are as follows:
- Excessive oil production
- Bacteria build up in skin pores
- Dead skin cells
- Clogged pores
Symptoms of Acne:
Depending upon their different types. Acne may show the following symptoms:
- Whiteheads: They are known as closed comedo. Whiteheads are smaller in size and they occur beneath your skin. They are generally flesh-colored papules.
- Blackheads: They are known as open comedo. You can easily see them on your skin as they are black in color. They develop on the skin.
- Papules: Well, this is a very common type of acne. They are smaller in size, rounded in shape that rise on the skin. These are basically solid bumps that are usually pink in the color.
- Pustules: Such kind of pimples contain pus in it. They have the reddish color and contain pus at the top.
- Nodules: They have a similar appearance like papules. The only difference is that they are the little bit larger in size as compared to papules. They cause the painful sensation and embedded deep in the skin.
Ways to Use Apple Cider for Acne:
This amazing natural product can do wonders for your skin. You can add it to several other things and use it to treat acne. It can clear up acne within few days. So, use apple cider vinegar for acne and get the best results for your skin. You just need to follow these remedies sincerely.
1.) Use Apple Cider Vinegar with Water to Treat Acne
It is one of the best ways to use apple cider vinegar for acne. To prepare this natural remedy to get rid of acne, just follow the steps given below:
- Take a bowl and mix one part of water and apple cider vinegar. Mix these ingredients together in equal amounts.
- After this, use a cotton ball and dip it in the mixture.
- Now gently apply this mixture on acne.
- Try to apply this mixture before going to bed and leave it on the affected area overnight.
- Well, if you apply this remedy in a day, then leave the mixture on your face for a few minutes. After this, just wash off your face with water. Also, don’t forget to apply moisturizer after washing your face.
- Apply this remedy on a regular basis to get rid of acne.
2.) Use Apple Cider Vinegar with Honey to Prevent Acne
It is one of the most effective ways to use apple cider vinegar for acne. To prepare this natural treatment, just follow these steps:
- Firstly, wash your face using a gentle cleanser. Also, don’t forget to massage in circular movements to clear the pores while washing your face. It helps in increasing the circulation. So, clean your face gently.
- Secondly, use an exfoliating agent, baking soda on your face and wash it off from your face.
- After this, use steam on your face. Just take hot water in a container and lean towards the container while putting a towel on your head.
- Now, gently rub honey on the face in small circular motions. Leave honey on your face for 15 minutes and then rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- At last, just apply apple cider vinegar diluted in water on your face and wipe it off your face with upward strokes.
- Also, don’t forget to apply oil free moisturizer on your face.
3.) Use Apple Cider Vinegar with Baking Soda to Clear Acne
It is another great way to use apple cider vinegar for acne. To prepare this remedy, follow these steps:
- Take two or three tablespoons of baking soda. Now, mix two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in it.
- Apply this mixture with fingers on the affected area.
- Leave this mixture for 10-20 minutes on your face till your skin becomes tight and dry.
- After this, just rinse your face with cool water.
- Pat, it dry with clean cloth and then apply moisturizer on the affected skin.
- Repeat this remedy once a week to cure acne.
4.) Start Drinking Apple Cider Vinegar to Cure Acne
You can also drink apple cider vinegar to cure acne internally. It not only helps in improving the digestive system of our body, but it can also remove the toxins from it. It can remove the impurities and toxins from your bloodstream, which in turn aids in preventing skin breakouts. You can use it as the substitute for tea or green tea to treat acne. Also, don’t forget to rinse your mouth with water after drinking apple cider vinegar to avoid the tooth enamel degradation. You may also get apple cider vinegar in capsule form. This can be found in the grocery stores and pharmacy. So, use apple cider vinegar for acne and treat it effectively. Apple cider vinegar can treat other problems like obesity, diabetes, restore body pH scale and also boost the immune system of the body. To prepare an apple cider vinegar drink, follow these steps:
- Take one glass of water and add two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to it.
- Mix it well and drink this solution once a day.
- You can also add two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in a cup of water.
- To make it sweet, you may also add one tablespoon of honey in it.
- Drink this solution once a day.
Use Apple Cider Vinegar for Acne Scars:
Apple cider vinegar not only treats acne, but it can also treat acne scars effectively. Apple cider vinegar also contains antibiotic and antiseptic properties that can treat acne scars. It can even improve your skin tone as it contains various skin benefits. You may use apple cider vinegar for acne scars in various ways:
1.) Use Apple Cider Vinegar with Water
To prepare this solution, follow these steps:
- Mix apple cider vinegar and water in equal amounts.
- Take a cotton ball and dip it in the solution of apple cider vinegar.
- Apply it on the acne scars.
- Leave it on your skin for a few minutes and wash it off with water.
- Repeat this remedy once a day to cure acne scars.
2.) Use Apple Cider Vinegar with Honey
It is a great way of using apple cider vinegar for acne scars. To prepare this mixture, follow these steps:
- Take a cup and mix one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar with two-third of glass water. Also, add one tablespoon of raw honey in it.
- Apply this mixture on your scars and leave it on your scars for 10-20 minutes.
- After this, just wash your face with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this natural remedy on a regular basis.
Apple Cider Vinegar for Cystic Acne:
It is an effective natural way of using apple cider vinegar for acne scars. Apple cider vinegar may also prevent and cure cystic acne by restoring the pH scale of your skin. To use this remedy, follow these steps:
- Dip a cotton ball in apple cider vinegar solution.
- Apply this on the affected area of your skin.
- Leave it on the affected area for a few minutes.
- After this, just wash your face with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this remedy on a regular basis.
- Always try to use raw, unpasteurized, and unfiltered apple cider vinegar on your skin.
- Every time you use apple cider vinegar then simply don’t forget to dilute it with water, as the acetic acid present in the apple cider vinegar may cause irritation to your skin.
- Always apply sunscreen on your face if you are going out.
- Also, apple cider vinegar contains strong scent in it. Thus, it is important to wash it completely.
So, treat your acne with apple cider vinegar. Use apple cider vinegar for acne and experience best results for your skin.