In this article, we are going to discuss home remedies for blackheads removal. A Blackhead is a broad opening on the skin with a small black spot or, can say, black lumps. Blackheads are formed when an accumulated area develops in the opening of hair follicles. It is a mixture of excess oil and dead skin cells. As a result, of oxidation, the bumps appears dark. This happens when the clogged pores are exposed to the air.
Blackheads commonly arise on the face, especially on the nose. They can also appear on the back, chest, shoulders, ears. Hormonal changes in the body, excessive use of improper skin care, cosmetic products, genetics and stress causes to this problem. There are so many people of different age can have problems with their skin. But most often it is an issue during the teenage and adolescent years. For the treatment of blackheads, there are so many prescriptions and medicines available in the market, but you should try home remedies and natural treatments.
Symptoms of Blackheads:
- Enlarged pores on your face or nose.
- Black scars on your face.
- We usually see the black color spots or clusters near the chin, nose, and cheeks.
- Having depression is also the symptom of blackheads.
Causes of Blackheads:
The overproduction of oil, which occur when a person reaches puberty causes blackheads.
- Oily or Combination Skin- These types of skin tend to pores getting clogged with oil and blackheads takes place.
- Blockage of Pores- Due to improper skin care or improper cleansing, oil can develop on the skin, which results in blockage of pores.
- Stress- Only stress does not directly affect blackheads. Stress and anxiety, both can cause people to pick their blackheads and acne, which can irritate the skin.
- Hormones- Estrogen levels start to fall down in your late 20s. As per of adult acne approximately 33 percent of women get blackheads which are not good. Estrogen fall down means that your body has more testosterone as compare to estrogen, which causes your oil glands to step up production and increasing the likelihood that you will end up with clogged pores and breakouts.
Home Remedies for Blackheads Removal:
These remedies are the best home remedies for blackheads removal which we are going to study.
1.) Cleaning the Skin to Get Rid of Blackheads Fast
- Use a good cleanser, and clean your face properly.
- A salicyclic acid cleanser which is used for only oily skin.
- Washing your face more than two times daily, may irritate the skin and make it worse.
- It is one of the effective home remedies for blackheads removal. Whenever oily hair touches your face can spread infection and due to this, it promotes the blackheads and acne. So always keep your hair away from your face, which may lead to blackheads to a minimum extent.
2.) Get Rid of Blackheads with Cleansing Milk
Milk is one of the best and effective home remedies for treating blackheads naturally. The lactic acid in milk helps to pull out the clog and remove the blackheads.
Steps to Use Milk to Remove Blackheads Fast & Naturally:
- Apply 2% of milk on your face.
- Massage the milk gently for 5 minutes.
- This method gives good results when you do it before going to the bed.
- Apply Vaseline on the affected area and leave it overnight. After getting up, squeeze the blackheads gently and they come out easily.
- Wash your face with cold water.
3.) Oatmeal to Treat Blackheads Naturally
Oatmeal is a home remedy which works great for blackheads. For keeping your skin, dirt and oil free use the mixture of oatmeal and yogurt.
Steps to Use Oatmeal to Prevent Blackheads:
- Take one tablespoon honey and the juice of four tomatoes.
- Then, add it to oatmeal to make a sufficient paste.
- Scrub it on your face and wash it off after 10 minutes.
- Repeat this phenomenon regularly.
- This is the slow remedy of blackheads removal, but it still works well.
4.) Green Tea for The Removal of Blackheads Naturally
Green tea is helpful for removing blackheads because it has antioxidant properties. Green tea is one of the best home remedies for blackheads removal.
Steps to Use Green Tea to Remove Blackheads Fast:
- Take one teaspoon of dry tea leaves mix it with a little water and make a paste.
- Scrub this paste on the face for at least two to three minutes.
- This scrub helps to remove clogged pores and makes the skin oil free.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Use green tea once or twice a week for blackheads removal.
5.) Honey to Cure Blackheads Naturally & Fast
Honey is one of the best home remedies for blackheads removal. Honey is a good way for cleaning skin because of the antibacterial property present in the honey, which makes our skin oil free and removes the blackheads as well. It also gives you a fair complexion. Take some pure honey and apply it on your face. Let it dry for ten minutes. Then wash your face with lukewarm water.
Steps to Use Honey to Treat Blackheads Fast:
- Take some pure honey and apply it on your face.
- Let it dry for ten minutes.
- Then wash your face with lukewarm water.
- Apply honey to your face daily as it will clean your skin and remove the blackheads as well.
6.) Turmeric as a Home Remedy for Blackheads Removal
Turmeric is one of the best natural and home remedies for blackheads removal. Turmeric has anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. So it works great to make your skin blackheads free.
Steps to Use Turmeric to Remove Blackheads Fast:
- Take a small amount of turmeric and mix it with some water or can mix coconut oil to make a paste.
- Then dab it on your face and leave it to dry for ten to fifteen minutes.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water.
- Use this remedy two to three times in a week and then you will see the best results.
7.) Get Rid of Blackheads with Lemon Juice
Lemon juice is one of the effective home remedies for blackheads removal. Lemon juice helps to remove your dead skin and lightens your scars as it contains alpha hydroxy acid and vitamin c which is an anti-oxidant.
Steps to Use Lemon to Remove Blackheads Naturally:
- First of all, wash your face with water and use a moisturizer.
- Take one lemon and extract lemon juice in a glass.
- Dab a cotton ball in lemon juice and apply it on your blackheads.
- Let it dry and then wash your face with cold water.
- Apply this remedy as needed.
8.) Get Rid of Blackheads with Baking Soda
Steps to Use Baking Soda to Cure Blackheads Fast:
- Take one tablespoon of baking soda and mix it with some water to form a paste.
- Apply this paste on the affected area of your skin and let it dry for at least ten minutes.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Follow this baking soda remedy as needed.
9.) Cinnamon Powder for the Removal of Blackheads
Cinnamon is an effective home remedy for treating blackheads. Due to the antibacterial quality of cinnamon, make a fragrant face mask of cinnamon to get rid of blackheads fast.
Steps to Use Cinnamon to Prevent Blackheads Fast:
- Take one part of cinnamon and two parts of honey and mix them well to make a paste.
- Apply this paste on your face and leave it for at least fifteen minutes.
- Rinse it off with cleanser and then apply moisturizer.
- This remedy gives best results.
10.) Aloe Vera to Remove Blackheads Naturally
Aloe Vera is one of the best natural and home remedies for blackheads removal. Aloe Vera has antibacterial and anti- inflammatory properties that helps to cure blackheads. It also helps in smoothening your skin. It can easily available near your house and also in the market.
Steps to Use Aloe Vera to Prevent Blackheads Fast & Naturally:
- First clean your face, then apply aloe Vera gel on your face.
- After some time, wash your face with water.
- This aloe Vera gel is a really helpful home remedy for blackheads removal.
Useful Tips to Avoid Blackheads:
- Don’t use harsh cleansers to wash your face.
- Avoid makeup as much as possible.
- Wash your face 2 times a day.
- Wash your pillows once a week.
- You can also use toothpaste for the removal of blackheads.
- Use homemade scrubs to treat blackheads.