After writing, how to remove blackheads?, how to get rid of whiteheads?, how to get rid of back acne?, and how to get rid of cystic acne?, we are now writing the ways to detox for acne. The main reason of acne formation is the diet one follows. Acne is caused due to the over stimulation from the oil glands. It is not easy to get rid of acne fast. There is no such magical formula to treat acne overnight. One needs to keep the body healthy and must maintain a strict schedule to remove acne from the skin. For this, it is really very important to follow the diet which will help in removing all the toxins and other wastes from the body through a natural process of detoxification. Hence, it is really a very crucial step to detox for acne.
Ways to Detox for Acne:
Here are few ways that will help to detox for acne. Follow them sincerely to heal faster from acne.
1.) Omit Foods That Causes Trigger
Omit the foods from your diet that cause triggers in acne to detox for acne. There are various foods that are needed to be omitted from your diet as they stimulate the acne formation in our body. The list of such stimulating foods and substances for the skin is Chili, Curry, Spices, Alcohol, Caffeine, Nicotine, Citrus fruits like oranges, and Strawberries. Your body cannot detoxify on its own. It is really very important to bring few important changes in the diet to experience the major changes appearing on our skin. Though, dietary changes and internal healing takes a long time, but it is worth to follow it sincerely as it provides the best results for your skin. If you want to achieve the goal of having a clearer and fairer skin, then it is really important to follow a diet with a strict routine on a regular basis.
2.) Stop Consuming The Congesting Foods
There are various congesting foods that cause triggers in acne. Hence, it is really very important to remove them from our diet as soon as possible. Such congesting foods are:
- Animal fats (especially pork and meat).
- Dairy products
- Commercial Sweets
- Products having refined sugar.
- White Flours
- Products having hidden fats in them.
Avoid such foods at any cost because they may make your situations worst. Hence, it is really very important to avoid them as much as you can. No matter, how many people compel you to eat, just stay committed to your diet to experience the best results for your skin.
3.) Add Foods in Your Diet that Helps in Rebuilding the Skin Cells
Well, the elimination of congesting and stimulating foods from the diet helps in detoxifying our body system internally. If you want to rebuild your skin cells again, then it is really important to add few foods in your diet to detox for acne. Here is the list of some skin healthy foods that can make your skin gain its beauty again.
- Sesame seeds
- Sunflower seeds
- Raw almonds
All these foods help in healing your skin effectively. They increase the rate of healing and help in retaining the glow of your skin. It is also really very important to add a daily salad having a combination of vegetables in it. You should also include the vegetables having a good amount of protein in it to heal faster. You may include vegetarian sources like organic eggs, quinoa, lentils and many more. Just add them in your green leafy salad and consume it on a regular basis to rebuild your skin cells. It is another one of the best ways to detox for acne while making your skin heal faster than anything. To moisturize your skin, you need to add essential oils like sunflower oil. It is much better to use sunflower oil instead of olive oil, hemp seed oil and fish oil. Just use sunflower oil as it is light oil for the skin and will provide a smooth texture to the skin.
4.) Ingredients Needed to Prepare Skin Healing Dressing
- One tablespoon of sunflower oil
- One tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- Pinch of Himalayan pepper, salt, mixed herbs (optional)
- One teaspoon of raw honey (optional)
Mix these ingredients well and prepare a salad. Consume it at least once in a day to keep oneself internally fit.
5.) Daily Amount of Water You Should Consume
The first thing you must keep in mind if you want to detox for acne than you must keep your body hydrated. Also, don’t forget to drink lemon water in the morning. It is the most crucial step for the skin detox program. Drink it every morning as it keeps your body hydrated and also stimulate the liver function. To clear your skin, don’t forget to drink 6 to 8 glasses water in a day. If you will start drinking in excess, then it will provide the burden on your kidneys and it will flush out the water-soluble vitamins like vitamin C and B group vitamins from our body.
6.) Few Useful Supplements to Detox for Acne
Here are few important supplements that you must include in your diet to detox for acne.
- Add zinc in your diet to maintain the hormonal health of your body. It even contains the skin repairing qualities and also keeps your skin glowing while increasing its immunity power.
- Add B-complex in your diet as it helps in maintaining the metabolism of your body by keeping your skin healthy. It even helps in improving the functioning of the nervous and digestive system of your body.
- Also, don’t forget to drink the herbal liver tonic as it is one of the best ways to improve the digestion. It even helps in eliminating the fats and other toxins from our body. Hence, it is one of the best ways to detox for acne.
7.) Heal Your Skin from Outside
The most important aspect to maintain the charm of your skin is to detox for acne. If you are having acne then the first crucial step is to keep your skin internally fit. The next step is to heal it from outside and such step involves various preventive measures.
- You need to avoid certain harsh soaps, scrubs and peels if you have acne. You also need to avoid the sun and must ignore swimming much in the chlorinated water.
- Try to maintain the pH balance of your skin.
- You also need to remain wise while choosing the right kind of products for your skin.
- Remember that your skin is the most delicate part of your body. Therefore, it is very important to follow a proper diet and lifestyle to maintain the charm of your skin.
Just apply the above ways to detox for acne, and sooner you will find it is the best permanent way to get rid of acne. Though, it is quite a longer process but it is a permanent solution for your skin.