After writing how to get pale skin?, how to get lighter skin?, and how to get fair skin fast permanently?, we are now writing the to get a clear face naturally. A spotless and flawless face is a dream of every girl. You try different promising products available in the market, but the face marks are not ready to go. You go for products actresses posing for, but you forget about the home remedies that are around you and available in your kitchen. You can use them easily and follow them without any complications. There are a number of remedies that will help you get rid of those unwanted marks and scars and have clear face. Just keep on reading the article further and learn the best ways to get a clear face using home remedies.
There are different problems that do not allow you to have clear face. Some problems like acne scars, marks, dark spots, tanning, sunburn, eczema, hyper pigmentation etc. do not allow you to get a clean face. Here are the easy ways that you can follow to get rid of marks, scars and tanning from the face. These methods are easy to use and remedies are easily available also. Just make a little efforts to prepare a remedy out of the ingredients and follow then to get a clear clear and clean face at home.
Ways to Get a Clear Face Naturally (Have Clear Face):
1.) Apply The Lemon Juice
Lemon is one of the most effective remedies to get a clear face at home. It is a natural bleaching agent and rich in vitamin C that is great for the skin. You can use it in different ways. You can apply the lemon juice directly on the face. Just keep it on your face for 10-12 minutes and wash it after that. You can also rub slices of cucumber after that. You can also use it by mixing it with honey. What else you can do is, take one teaspoon of lemon juice and one teaspoon of sugar. Make a mixture out of it and apply it on the face. Scrub it in circular motion and leave it for 10 minutes. Wash it with lukewarm water, do it 2-3 times a week for more effective results.
2.) Apply Egg White Mask
Using egg white is one of the most successful remedies to get a clear face naturally. Use it with a little honey and you get clear skin. Egg white is for complexion and honey to moisturize the skin. What you have to do is, take one egg white and add some honey to it. Mix it well and apply it on the face. Leave it for almost 20 minutes and wash it with water.
3.) Use Aloe Vera Gel
Aloe-vera gel is an amazing remedy to get a clear face and skin. It is great at treating the acne scars. It has anti-inflammatory contents that soothes the skin and removes the scars. If you have a plant at your home then it is best to use it. What you have to do is, take a fleshy leaf and extract the juice from it. You can cut it into two to extract the gel. Now apply the extracted juice on the face. Leave it for 15-20 minutes and wash it off. You can repeat it daily for best results.
4.) Cucumber Will Help
Cucumber has the astringent properties that soothes the skin and nourishes it. You can mix equal amount of cucumber juice with lemon juice and apply it on the face. After some time, wash it off with water. Take a cucumber and cut it into thick slices. Rub the slices on the face and leave it overnight. In the morning, wash it off with lukewarm water.
5.) Apply The Sandalwood Paste
Sandalwood is also a fantastic element which brings a natural glow to the skin. This remedy has been used for a very long time to remove scars and bring glow to the face. To use sandalwood to get spotless skin, take 2 tablespoons of sandalwood. Add enough rose water to make a paste. When the paste is ready, apply it on the face and leave it for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, wash it off with cold water.
6.) Use The Sugar Scrub
Sugar has been used as an awesome remedy to get a clear face naturally at home. Use sugar to scrub your face. It removes the spots and marks from the face. It also combats tanning. To use it as scrub, take a spoon of sugar and add some olive oil and lemon juice it it. Scrub your face with sugar for 10-12 minutes. After that, wash it off and repeat the process for best results.
7.) Take Help From Turmeric
Turmeric has always been used as a remedy to get rid of spots from face and also to get a lighter complexion. Just prepare a paste using turmeric powder and you get a clear and glowing skin naturally. It also helps you get milky white skin. It helps to remove the scars and brings a glow to the skin. What you can do is, take a tbsp of each turmeric powder and gram flour. Add water to make a fine paste. When the paste is ready, apply it on the face and wait for it to dry. Wash it off with lukewarm water. Alternatively, take one tbsp of turmeric powder and add pineapple juice to make a paste. When the paste is ready, apply it on the face and allow it to dry completely. Now, wash it with lukewarm water and get clear skin naturally.
8.) Gram Flour Mask
Gram flour helps to get clear skin as it removes the tanning from the skin and give a clear face. Also, it helps you get lighter complexion. It also removes dead cells and get rid of oily skin as well. It also fades scars from the face. Take a tablespoon of gram flour and add enough amount of rosewater to make a paste. When the paste is ready, apply it on the face and allow it to dry. Now, wash it with water and do it daily for best results.
9.) Use The Papaya
This tasty fruit has a number of health benefits and is good for skin as well. Papaya is great at eliminating the black spots and tanning. Prepare a paste using papaya with sandalwood and honey. Take a ripe papaya and chop it into small pieces. Now take them in a grinder and add some sandalwood and honey to it. Grind them well to a paste. Apply the paste on the face and leave for 30 minutes. Now wash your face with cold water. You can also apply rose water after that.
10.) Apply The Honey
Honey can also be used as a home remedy to get a clear face. It removes the scars and moisturizes the skin. You can apply raw honey directly on the face to get glowing skin. Just apply the raw organic honey on the face and gently wash it with lukewarm water. There is another way as well, take two teaspoons of milk and add a teaspoon of honey to it. Now, add one teaspoon of gram-flour to it. Apply, it on your face and leave it for 20 minutes. Clear it off with cold water.
11.) Use The Walnuts
You can also use walnuts to get a clear face at home. Walnuts are rich in contents that help remove scars and marks from the face. What you have to do is, soak some walnuts overnight in water. In the morning, make a paste with it. Now, apply the paste on the face and leave it for some time. Then, wash it off with water.
12.) Use The Coconut Oil
This remedy is one of the most successful remedies to get spotless skin at home. Coconut oil eliminates the spots and tanning. What you have to do is use it directly on the spots and you get clear skin naturally. Take some coconut oil and heat it in microwave. Apply the oil on your face and leave it for 10 minutes. Wash it with lukewarm water. Do it daily and you get flawless skin.
13.) Apple Cider Vinegar to Get Clear Skin
This is one of the optimal home remedies to get clear skin. Apple cider vinegar contains acids that remove the dead skin cells. This natural exfoliater reveals a fresh layer of the skin. The astringent properties of apple cider vinegar prevent the pores from infections. Follow the process given below to get spotless skin.
- Mix one part each of water and apple cider vinegar.
- Use a cotton ball to apply it on the face and neck during bedtime.
- In the morning, wash your face with normal water.
- Repeat this remedy every night before sleeping to get clear skin.
- Alternatively, mix one teaspoon of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water. Drink this water every day in the morning to get effective results.
14.) Green Juice to Get Clear and Spotless Skin
This is one of the best remedies for clear and spot free skin. The vitamins and minerals in green juice make it an healthy choice for skin and body. This beauty detox gives a radiant glow to the skin and makes it smooth. Follow the process given below to make this delicious and healthy juice.
- In a jar, add one fresh cucumber and 5 to 6 celery stalks.
- Add a handful of kale and half green apple.
- Add lemon juice of one lemon and handful of cilantro leaves.
- Pour some water and grind all these ingredients together to make a juice.
- Drink this healthy green juice in the morning.
- Have it once daily to get healthy and clear skin.
15.) Baking Soda to Get Clear and Flawless Skin
This is one of the beneficial remedies to get clear and flawless skin. It has mild anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties that treat skin problems like pimples and acne. Baking soda is a natural exfoliater which removes the impurities and dirt from the skin. It equilibrates the pH levels of the skin. Follow the process given below to get best results.
- In one tablespoon of raw honey, mix one teaspoon of baking soda to make a paste.
- Wet your skin and massage this mixture on the skin for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Wash you face with cold water to close the pores on the skin.
- Repeat this remedy every week to get clear skin.
- Alternatively, mix equal amounts of lemon juice and baking soda. Apply it on your face and massage in circular motions. Clean it with warm water and do this three times a day for healthy and clear skin.
16.) Potato to Get Clear Skin
This is one of the best methods to get clear skin. The natural enzymes of potato are known for its bleaching properties. These properties work to treat blemishes, spots and discoloration. It is an effective remedy for flawless and clear skin. Follow the process given below for clear and shiny skin.
- Take a potato and cut it in round slices.
- Rub a potato slice on the face and neck for a few minutes.
- After 5 minutes, wash your face with cold water.
- Do this in your daily routine to get best results.
17.) Tomato to Get Spotless Skin
This is one of the effective remedies to get spotless skin. The presence of antioxidants in tomato keeps the skin young and glowing. It lightens the spots and blemishes on the face. Follow the process given below to get clear skin.
- Take a tomato and extract its pulp.
- Mix two teaspoons of rose water in this tomato pulp.
- Massage this tomato paste on your face and neck.
- Rinse it off with cold water after 10 to 15 minutes.
- Repeat this process once or twice a week to get maximum benefits.
18.) Olive Oil to Get Clear and Flawless Skin
This is one of the beneficial remedies to get clear and flawless skin. The presence of vitamin E in olive oil hydrates and nourishes the skin. It maintains the elasticity of the skin and makes the skin look fresh and radiant. It is an excellent remedy that absorbs all the dirt and impurities of the skin. Follow the process given below to get best results.
- With the help of your fingertips, apply olive oil all over your face and neck.
- Gently massage the skin in circular motions for a few minutes.
- Soak a cloth in warm water and wipe the oil from the face after a few minutes.
- Repeat this method every night for clear and glowing skin.
19.) Green Tea to Get Clear Skin
This is one of the best herbal remedies to get clear skin. The antioxidants in green tea nourishes the skin and detoxifies the body. If you are healthy from inside then it will surely reflect on your face. It is an effective remedy for healthy and glowing skin. It is also good for heart health as it minimizes cholesterol levels. Follow the process given below to get best results.
- In a cup of hot water steep a green tea bag for a few minutes.
- Strain the tea and mix lemon juice and honey in it for taste.
- Have this herbal tea thrice a day to get clear and spotless skin.
20.) Rose Water to Get Flawless Skin
This is one of the natural and safest home remedies to get clear and flawless skin. It is an effective remedy to get radiant glow on the skin. Rose water increases the blood circulation in the skin and maintains the pH levels of the skin. This is a natural astringent which tones the skin. Follow the process given below to get excellent results.
- Store a bottle of rose water in your refrigerator.
- After 30 minutes, dip a cotton ball in rose water and rub it all over the face and neck.
- Allow it to dry naturally and then use a good moisturizer.
- Repeat this method two times a day to get clear skin.
21.) Oatmeal to Get Spotless and Glowing Skin
This is one of the best methods to get spotless and glowing skin. This natural exfoliater removes the dead skin cells and impurities. It soothes the skin and moisturizes it deeply. The antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties of oatmeal make it a beneficial for the skin. Follow the process given below to get maximum benefits.
- Take a bowl and add 2 tablespoons of oatmeal.
- Add one teaspoon each of honey and lemon juice.
- Mix a little amount of water to make a consistent paste.
- Apply it as a face pack and then leave it on the skin for the next 15 minutes.
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water and then apply a good moisturizer.
- Repeat this remedy twice a day to get clear and glowing skin.
22.) Mint to Get Clear Skin
This is one of the best home remedies to get clear skin. Menthol is an ingredient present in mint which is known for its cooling and soothing properties. It makes the skin luminous. Mint is very beneficial in fighting skin infections. Follow the process given below to get flawless and spotless skin.
- In one teaspoon of mint powder, add mix one tablespoon each of fuller’s earth and yogurt.
- Mix all these ingredients together to make a consistent paste.
- Massage this face pack all over your neck and face.
- Once it dries wash the face with lukewarm water.
- Apply this face mask every week to get clear and spotless skin.