If your face look flat or your cheeks look fatty and puffy, then it is really important to do something for it. In such case, it is really important to get chubby cheeks, as it makes your face more attractive and youthful. It gives an innocent look on your face. Chubby cheeks provide higher cheek bones to your face. It even increases charm and beauty of your face. So, if you want to add charm to your personality, then follow the ways given in this article to get chubby cheeks.
Ways to Get Chubby Cheeks:
Few tips are given below that will help you to get chubby cheeks. They are as follows:
1.) Blow Air in Balloons to Get Chubby Cheeks:
To work out for your cheek muscle, just blow balloons. It a great way to build cheek muscle and get chubby cheeks. Just hold the puffed up cheeks for about one minute and blow out the air from your mouth. Use this way on a regular basis. If you have a great imagination power, then you may blow imaginary balloons as well.
2.) Do Facial Yoga to Get Chubby Cheeks:
Facial Yoga not only improves the blood circulation, but it is also helpful in producing collagen and elastin that is very important for lifting up hollow cheeks. To perform facial yoga, follow these steps:
- Sit on a chair while keeping your back straight. Now, open your mouth and make sure that the upper and lower part of the mouth is curl so that it may cover the front row of your teeth.
- After that, pull the corners of your mouth close to the molar teeth.
- Also, move the chin forward and remain in this position for at least 30 seconds.
- At last, just come in relaxed position.
3.) Use Olive Oil to Get Chubby Cheeks:
Olive oil is a great essential oil that contains monounsaturated fats. It plays a major role in maintaining the supple skin. Olive oil even acts as a great moisturizer for skin and provide soft texture to it. It can also prevent wrinkles and fine lines from your face. Just start consuming one tablespoon of extra-virgin olive oil on a regular basis. You may also massage your cheeks using warm olive oil in an upward direction for 5-10 minutes to get chubby cheeks. Massage your face twice in a day.
4.) Massage Using Shea Butter to Get Chubby Cheeks:
Shea butter is a great moisturizer for the skin. It even helps in improving the elasticity of your skin. It is rich in fatty acids and vitamin E nutrient that help in tightening your skin. You may use shea butter in different ways like:
- Massage with shea butter by rubbing it into your skin in a circular and upward motion for about 10 minutes. Also, leave it on your skin for 15 minutes so that it may sit on your skin. After that, just wash your face with water. Apply this method few times on a regular basis to get chubby cheeks.
- You may also prepare a mixture by mixing one cup of melted shea butter with the 3/4th cup of granulated sugar. Keep it in the refrigerator for some time till this mixture is converted into solid form. After that, just apply it on your face and start massaging your face in circular motion for 5 minutes. Also, allow this mixture to sit on your skin for 10 minutes. At last, just wash off your face with warm water. Use this remedy on a regular basis before taking a bath.
5.) Change Your Bad Habits to Get Chubby Cheeks:
There are several bad habits that are extremely bad for your skin like drinking and smoking. These habits are not only bad for your health, but they even cause a great damage to your skin. You may also lose the elasticity of your skin if you indulge in the habits like smoking and drinking. So, try to avoid it, if you want to get chubby cheeks.
6.) Apply Rosewater and Glycerin to Get Chubby Cheeks:
Rosewater and Glycerin are the great moisturizing agent. The mixture of rosewater and glycerin keep your skin hydrated all the time. To use rose water and glycerin, follow these steps:
- Mix rose water and glycerin in equal amounts.
- Now, rub it on your cheeks. Always use this remedy before going to bed.
- Leave it overnight.
- Next morning, just wash your face with warm water.
- Apply this remedy on a regular basis to get chubby cheeks.
7.) Apply Apple Paste to Get Chubby Cheeks:
Apple is not only good for your health, but it is also very essential food for your skin. It contains antioxidant that helps in preventing wrinkles and tissue damage in skin. To use this remedy, follow these steps:
- Grind half apple and prepare a paste.
- Now, use this paste to massage your cheeks in circular strokes for 5 minutes.
- Leave this paste on your face for 15-20 minutes before rinsing it off with warm water.
- Repeat this natural remedy once in a day.
8.) Use Honey and Papaya Paste to Get Chubby Cheeks:
Honey, act as a humectant that helps in restoring the moisture of your skin. It even protects the skin from free radical damage due to the presence of antioxidants in honey. To use this natural way, just follow these steps:
- Blend few pieces of papaya and prepare a paste. Now, add one tablespoon of honey in it. Mix it well and apply this paste on the cheeks.
- Let it sit on your skin for 10 minutes.
- After this, wash it off with water.
- Use this method once on a regular basis.
- You may also drink honey and water solution on a regular basis.
9.) Apply Milk to Get Chubby Cheeks:
Milk is a great moisturizer for your skin. It makes you skin soft and smooth. The proteins, vitamins and minerals in milk help to get chubby cheeks permanently. You need to drink milk every day to enjoy the benefits. To use it, follow these steps:
- Start massaging your cheeks with cold milk in circular and upward motions for 5 minutes on a regular basis.
- Also, drink low-fat milk to maintain the glow of your skin.
10.) Apply Aloe Vera to Get Chubby Cheeks:
Aloe Vera contains skin-tightening properties that help in getting rid of sagging skin. It can even improve the elasticity of your skin. It also provides a rejuvenating effect on your skin as it contains an antioxidant that prevents skin damage. So, start massaging your cheeks with fresh aloe Vera gel in circular motions. Massage it for 10 minutes on a regular basis to get chubby cheeks.
11.) Butter Sugar Paste:
It is a great natural treatment to get chubby cheeks. If you want to get chubby cheeks, then stop using the cosmetics. Try to use the natural ways. Just prepare a paste by mixing butter and sugar in equal amounts. Mix these ingredients well and apply it on your face for 10-15 minutes. After this, wash your face with water to get the desired results.
12.) Fenugreek Pack to Get Chubby Cheeks:
It is a nutrient rich seed that can provide fuller and firm texture to your cheeks. It is packed with great vitamins and antioxidants that play a major role in recovering from wrinkles and sagging skin. To prepare this paste, just follow these steps:
- Soak fenugreek seeds in a bowl of water. Leave it overnight.
- Next morning, prepare a fine paste from these seeds by grinding them.
- Now, apply this paste on your cheeks.
- Keep it on your cheeks until it gets dry.
- At last, just wash your face with water.
13.) Pinch Your Cheeks to Make Them Chubby
This is one of the most interesting remedies to get chubby cheeks. Along with certain foods, you can also try exercises that are actually going to help you out. The best part of this exercise is that you don’t need any specific space or time to do this exercise. Follow the steps given below to try this exercise.
- Gently, pinch your cheeks up and down direction in both sides.
- Doing this will make your cheeks look chubby and face look brighter.
- Repeat this exercise everyday for 3 to 4 times for effective results.
14.) Choose Healthy Foods to Get Chubby Cheeks
Your body is the results of the everyday food you eat. The minerals, vitamins and antioxidants present in certain foods help in body development and also makes your cheeks look fuller. If you really want to get chubby cheeks, then include lots of healthy food to add fat on your cheeks. Foods that you need to add in your diet are olive oil, honey, avocados, carrots, milk, cheese, oats, apple, nuts and seeds. This is one of the most effective remedies to get chubby cheeks and to maintain good health of your skin.
15.) Drink a Lot Water to Get Chubby Cheeks
This is one of the best remedies to make your cheeks chubby and fuller. Water is one of the vital elements that is required for the body to perform its day to day functions. It is necessary to drink atlteast 8 to 10 glasses of water to keep your cheeks moist and your body hydrated. You can also take water in the form of liquid meals. You also need to eat a lot of fruits and vegetables as it will help you a lot to get fuller cheeks.
16.) Mix Juice Remedy to Make Your Cheeks Look Fuller
This is one of the healthiest remedies to make your cheeks look chubby. People who want fuller cheeks need to eat a balanced diet that contains all the essential fruits and vegetables. Here is the recipe of a palatable soup that is going to make your cheeks look fuller.
- Add 4 to 5 slices of apple to the jar of a mixer.
- Mix 4 slices of carrot and one tablespoon of spoon.
- Grind all the ingredients together to make a juice.
- Drink this juice every day in the morning to get fuller cheeks.
17.) Eat a Carb Rich Diet to Get Chubby Cheeks
This is one of the healthiest home remedies to get chubby cheeks. If you have a desire to make your cheeks look fuller and improve the overall health of your skin, then it will be a good option for you to eat a carb rich diet. Try to eat carb rich foods more and more and on a regular basis. If you get lower on carbohydrates, then your skin will look to weak. So, here is a golden chance for you to order your favorite pasta with a slice of garlic bread and make your cheeks look fuller in just one week. Other foods rich in carbohydrates include rice, bread, oatmeal, white potatoes, yams, multigrain hot cereal etc.
18.) Remove Makeup to Get Chubby Cheeks
Don’t be surprised? If you want to get chubby cheeks naturally, then it is necessary to remove your makeup properly. The reason behind this is that when you apply a lot of makeup on your skin, your skin is not able to breathe. Use a cleansing cloth to remove your makeup whenever you come from outside. Avoid wearing liquid foundations and heavy creams to make your cheeks look brighter. The layers of your skin need to breathe and stay convenient.
19.) Coconut Oil Massage to Get Fuller Cheeks
This is one of the best home remedies to get fuller cheeks. The small chain fatty acids present in coconut oil is absorbed by the skin. It is a good remedy to get plumped cheeks quickly. Follow the steps given below to get fuller cheeks.
- Warm some coconut oil in a bowl.
- Massage your cheeks with this oil daily in the morning and evening.
- Continue this remedy for about 3 to 4 weeks to see the favorable results.
- After 30 minutes, wash your face with a good face wash.
20.) Moisturize Your Cheeks to Get Plumped Cheeks
This is one of the easiest home remedies to get plumped cheeks fast. It is very necessary to keep your skin always moisturized if you have a desire to get fuller cheeks naturally. Here are some tips to keep your skin always moisturized.
- Wash your face 2 to 3 times daily and then apply a good moisturizer.
- Use natural ingredients and products such as olive oil, coconut oil and almond oil to get fuller cheeks.
- Use a mild cream each time you wash your face.
21.) Fat Transfer Surgery to Get Chubby Cheeks
This can be permanent solution to your problem. You need to go to a professional plastic surgeon to learn about the procedures to transfer fats from one area to the other area. Depending on the structure of your face, the surgeon will move some fatty tissue directly to your face. This is a long procedure and only 60% of the fat transferred to the cheeks will survive.
22.) Injections to Get Fuller Cheeks
This is another effective method to get fuller cheeks. Though sculptra injections take a little longer time, but the procedure lasts long and is less invasive. In this process, small amount of synthetic fat is injected into the layers of the cheeks with the help of a fine needle. There is a low risk of complications in sculptra injections. Silicone injections and fat grafting is a bit risky and complicated. If you are going for sculptra injections, then you need no replacement for the next two years.
Few Exercises to Get Chubby Cheeks:
Few exercises are given below that will help you to get chubby cheeks:
1.) Exercise No. 1
Sit straight on a chair and provide a relaxing mode to your muscles. Now open your mouth in such a way that you are talking to someone. After this, pull your lips inwards and corner of your mouth outwards. Also, try to stretch the corner of your lips as much as you can. Just try to hold your face in this position for a minute and then come back to the relaxed position. It is a great exercise to get chubby cheeks.
2.) Exercise No. 2
Smile widely and then try to hold this position for some time. Use your palm to hold the muscles of your face. Also, press your hands lightly on these muscles. Try to hold your face in this position for 5 seconds. Just perform this exercise 3 times in a day to get chubby cheeks.
Additional Tips to Make Your Cheeks Look Fuller
- Use a good sunscreen on the face to protect it from harmful ultraviolet radiations.
- Keep yourself hydrated by drinking lots of water.
- Don’t drink or smoke because while doing this your skin looses elasticity and makes you look older than your real age.
- Consume healthy fats to get a healthy and smooth skin.
- Don’t use straw while drinking any liquid as it makes your cheeks sink in.
- Apply a good moisturizer on your cheeks after every shower. This will keep your cheeks nourished and prevent saggy skin.