After writing, how to lose face fat?, how to lose weight in your face? and how to tighten loose neck skin? now we are writing, the ways to get chubby cheeks. Having chubby cheeks adds to the beauty. Every woman has a desire of having chubby cheeks like their favorite celebrity divas. If you have a sagging skin, then chubby or fuller cheeks help you in giving a youthful appearance. Chubby cheeks help the women to hide their age. This is the only reason people with narrow cheeks are interested in getting chubby cheeks. Due to the presence of subcutaneous fat along the cheeks, you look younger. This subcutaneous fat reduces with age and so you start looking older. As you know high cheekbones are considered attractive. Having chubby cheeks don’t mean, adding extra fat on your face and body. Some people go with cosmetic procedures to get chubby cheeks and some use natural home remedies. This article will help you to get chubby cheeks naturally at home.
Best Ways to Get Chubby Cheeks:
1.) Perform Some Facial Yoga
Facial yoga will help you to get plumper cheeks. This is because exercise tends to improve blood circulation in the area, eventually plumping up the skin. It also removes wrinkles and fine lines that make you look older, eventually adding an extra glow to your facial skin. All you have to do is:
- Put your index fingers on the cheek bone. Now massage that place in the circular movement for one minute. Now move your fingers inwards and put them beside your nostrils.
- Massage the skin in circular motion for a minute. Pull your fingers to the jaw hinges. Massage the skin with the tips of your fingers in circular motion. Repeat this exercise at least 4 times a day.
2.) Use The Aloe Vera Gel
Due to the presence of natural skin lightening properties in aloe vera, it helps to get rid of saggy cheeks and also improves the elasticity of your skin. This will eventually help in getting a healthy and plump skin around the cheekbones. Aloe Vera also contains Minerals, Antioxidants, Vitamins and Amino Acids that simply works wonders for the beautification of your skin. Aloe Vera or Aloe Vera Juice both are good for skin. All you have to do is, massage your cheekbones with fresh Aloe Vera gel in circular motions for ten minutes. Allow it to sit for ten minutes. Then wash it off with warm water. Do it twice a day to get chubby cheeks.
3.) Use Some Olive Oil
Olive oil contains healthy and monounsaturated fat that promotes supple and healthy skin. It also acts as the perfect moisturizer for dry skin and promotes a well nourished and youthful glow. Thus, giving you healthy and plump cheeks. Use olive oil for great looking skin. All you have to do is, consume 1 tbsp of extra-virgin oil daily. Use warm olive oil to massage your cheekbones or cheeks in an upward direction for five to ten minutes. Do this 2 times a day to get fuller cheeks like a baby.
4.) Massage With Shea Butter
Shea butter is rich in fatty acids that can improve the elasticity of your skin. It also contains Vitamin E, which helps to tighten the skin to give your cheeks a chubby appearance. Shea butter is also helpful in maintaining the moisture levels of your skin, thus help you to get rid of dry skin. Also, Shea butter has a large healing fraction, in addition to its moisturizing fraction.
- Take some Shea butter and rub it on your cheeks. Massage your cheeks in an upward and circular motion for ten minutes.
- After 15 minutes, wash it off with warm water. Use this Shea butter remedy regularly to get chubby cheeks.
5.) Use The Fenugreek Paste
Fenugreek can also help you to get chubby cheeks. This is because it has Vitamins like Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin C, Vitamin K and antioxidants that promote healthy and smooth skin eventually, resulting in fuller and plump cheeks. Also, the high amounts of Vitamins and Proteins present in Fenugreek which helps to repair dry skin and also fights the infection causing bacteria.
- Make a thick paste by mixing 1 tbsp of fenugreek powder and a little water. Massage your cheeks with this paste.
- After 10 minutes, wash it off with water. Follow this fenugreek remedy once daily.
6.) Use Rose Water and Glycerin
A combination of rosewater and glycerin is the great way to get fuller cheeks. Both contain moisturizing and skin benefiting properties that help to nourish your skin and keep it hydrated. The mild astringent properties of the rose-water tent to shrink the open pores and also tones up your skin. On the other hand, Glycerin is an excellent skin moisturizer that helps to retain water within the skin and keeps it hydrated. All you have to do is:
- Take equal amounts of glycerin and rosewater. Mix them well to form a paste like consistency. Rub this mixture on your cheeks before going to bed.
- Leave it on the skin overnight. Next morning wash it off with warm water. Repeat this remedy regularly before going to the bed.
7.) Use Cosmetics
You can get chubby cheeks by applying shimmer on your cheeks. This will highlight your cheekbones and will also make your cheeks look chubby by giving an illusion of plump skin.
- Use a clean and high-quality makeup brush to apply shimmer powder on your cheekbones. Use it with your usual makeup and brush it on lightly.
- The shimmer will catch the light and you will get more youthful cheeks. Don’t use cotton balls, mini brushes or tissues to apply this blush. As these may create an uneven look.
- However, use a good quality shimmer that perfectly matches your skin tone.
8.) Make An Apples Paste
Apples are beneficial for your skin because it has many nutrients. The antioxidants present in apples help to prevent the skin from any kind of damage and wrinkles. It also helps to keep your skin plump and soft. Apples also contain a few skin friendly nutrients like copper and Vitamin C. Consuming apples daily tend to boost the intake of necessary bodily nutrients. This includes fiber and other essential mineral potassium. You have to do is:
- Blend half an apple to make a paste. Apply it on your cheeks. Massage your cheeks with this paste for 5 minutes.
- Leave it for 15 to 20 minutes. Now, use warm water to wash it off. Repeat this apple remedy once daily. This will help you to get fuller and chubby cheeks.
9.) Take Help From Milk
Milk is also a good remedy to get fuller cheeks. This is because milk moisturizes your skin and makes your cheeks chubby and fuller like a baby. It is also helpful in boosting the collagen production and slowing down the aging process. Milk is also known to protect the skin from free radicals and it also improves the elasticity of your skin. All these benefits make it as one of the excellent remedies to get fuller and chubby cheeks.
- Use cold milk to massage your cheeks in upward and circular motions for five minutes. After 5 minutes rinse it off with warm water.
- Repeat this method once daily. Or you can drink 1 to 2 glasses of low-fat milk daily.
10.) Honey Will Help
Honey is extremely good for your skin. It acts as a humectant (lotion used to reduce the loss of moisture). Honey helps the skin to retain moisture so it looks plumper. It also protects the skin from free radical damage due to containing antioxidants. You can also read other benefits of honey here.
- Prepare a paste with 1 Tsp each of honey and papaya paste. Apply this honey paste to your cheeks and let it sit for ten minutes.
- Use lukewarm water to wash it off. Follow this treatment every morning.
11.) Blow More Balloons
Another way of getting chubby cheeks is to blow some balloons. This might be a difficult task for those who do not know how to blow the balloon. But this is one of the best remedies to get fuller cheeks. When you blow the balloon, your cheeks get puffed up. This helps to build the muscle and gives you fuller cheeks. All you have to do is:
- Blow a balloon. Leave your cheeks in the same position for a minute. Repeat this 5-6 times a day.
- If you do not want to blow a balloon then just pretend to do so (blowing your cheeks).
12.) Drink Plenty Of Water
Researchers say that drink water throughout the day will help you to prevent the water retention and keeps you hydrated. Also, it results into a healthy and radiant skin complexion. Moreover, it prevents the sagging of your skin and also improves the elasticity. All this is because our body including the skin is made up of cells and cells need water because they are made up of water. Eventually, making water as an essential element for our body without with one cannot lead a healthy life.
- Drinking 8-12 glasses of water a day is good for your overall health. It improves the blood circulation.
- Aids in better digestion. Also, it maintains the smooth functioning of the absorption and excretion process.
13.) Get Plenty of Oil
Your skin naturally creates its own oil. And these natural oils help your skin to maintain its freshness, moistness and make it healthy. Cheeks with skin have a natural glow that makes your cheeks chubbier. if your skin doesn’t get the required oil then your skin suffer and your cheeks look narrower. You can fulfill the requirement of oil from your diet, by cooking food with beneficial oil like olive oil.
- You can fulfill the requirement of oil from your diet, by cooking food with beneficial oil like olive oil. Eating healthy nuts on regular basis help your skin to produce its own oil.
- You can give massage to your skin after washing and exfoliating your face. Use an oil like coconut oil, almond oil, olive oil or avocado oil for your skin massage.
14.) Avoid Harmful Habits
Some bad harmful habits like smoking and drinking cause your skin to lose elasticity. So when the skin loses elasticity, it becomes flexible and takes on sharper appearance that makes your cheeks more narrow. You should also avoid the product or food containing turmeric powder as this spice makes your skin look dry.