After writing, how to lighten your skin naturally and permanently?, how to get glowing skin naturally? and how to get pale skin?, we are now writing how to get fair skin fast permanently or get milky white skin? Every girl has a dream of crystal clear skin, but due to pollution and poor diet, your skin becomes unhealthy and dull. Are you looking for a reasonable and effective solution to make your skin white, which simply works the best for your skin and does not have any side effects? If yes, then you are at the right place. This article will uncover all the magical secrets that will help you to get fair skin fast permanently and naturally. Continue reading to become fair naturally and permanently.
To get fair skin naturally forever with home remedies, which are very affordable and effective, if used properly and regularly. There are several dietary habits and some important measures, which need to be included in your daily life to become fair naturally forever and permanently. With regular intake of these foods and practicing daily healthy measures, you will find a visible difference in the shade of your skin tone. There are several problems that people with dark skin tone usually face. Some of them are enlisted below:
- Low self-esteem because of dark complexion of skin.
- Embarrassed or scared to be seen in public. Hesitant to socialize.
- Habituated of wasting money on skin whitening products that are expensive and ineffective.
- Fed-up of using over-the-counter skin creams.
Best Ways to Get Fair Skin Permanently
- Best Ways to Get Fair Skin Permanently
- Home Remedies to Get Fair Skin Fast Permanently:
- 1.) Take The Help From Vitamin C
- 2.) Increase The Intake of Vitamin A
- 3.) Drink Plenty Of Water
- 4.) Make Use Of Lemon
- 5.) Use Homemade Sugar Scrub
- 6.) Make Some Yogurt Body Pack
- 7.) Take Advantage From Honey
- 8.) Make The Papaya Mask
- 9.) Wash Your Face With Rice Water
- 10.) Try Baking Soda Soak Or Paste
- 11.) Turmeric Face Pack Will Help
- 12.) Use Gram Flour With Rose Water
- 13.) Try The Oatmeal Scrub
- 14.) Use Cucumber Rub And Paste
- 15.) Use The Basil Leaves
- 16.) Use Avocado And Honey Mask
- 17.) Try The Egg White Mask
- 18.) Try Some Skin Lightening Products
1.) Know The Reason Behind Your Dark Skin
Most of the women complain that they use good quality skin care products but still, the color of the skin is dark. There are a variety of reasons behind it. Maybe it is caused by genes or when there is excessive melanin production in skin. Some causes that increase melanin productions are change in hormonal levels, skin disorders, sun rays, lack of vitamins and malnutrition. Remedies we are explaining below will also help you to reduce melanin in skin permanently. Factors like stress, sleep deprivation, lack of moisture, unhealthy diet, smoking and poor environment are also responsible for dark skin and restrict your skin to become fair naturally and permanently. So basically you should know the factors behind the dark skin so that you avoid the habits and factors that cause dark skin.
2.) Knowing Your Skin Type is Necessary
First, you should know your skin type, and then you should check the product or anything that you will apply on your skin, is matching to your skin type or not?. Always remember, skin care products and home remedies should be used according to skin type. As these products and home remedies have certain ingredients, which are especially used according to the sensitivity of the skin or type of the skin. So before purchasing the product or while using the home remedy, you need to check whether is it for your skin type or not. Select the right products according to your skin to get fair skin permanently.
Whether you are trying natural remedies or trying any chemical based product, it will only be effective, if it is suitable for your skin. If you do not know your skin type and then you will purchase the wrong products, and this can go against to your skin type. The wrong products can cause side effects on your skin or make your skin condition dull or even worse.
Home Remedies to Get Fair Skin Fast Permanently:
1.) Take The Help From Vitamin C
Vitamin C improves dark skin tone and helps you to get milky white skin permanently. You can get whiter skin by regular intake of Vitamin C. Its has nutrients that help your skin to maintain its basic support structure i.e. collagen, which ensures the whiteness of your skin and also helps you to make your skin white permanently. You can increase the dose of Vitamin C by intake of foods rich in vitamin C, and depends on your daily diet. Consume foods that are a good source of vitamin C. Foods such as gooseberry, orange, strawberries, tomatoes, sweet peppers, melon, and green peas are best examples that contain vitamin C. Alternatively, you can also consume Vitamin C supplements. However, take 250 mg/day maximum, do not exceed this limit.
2.) Increase The Intake of Vitamin A
Since your skin is made of Retinol, which is also known as Vitamin A, so make sure that you add a good amount of Vitamin A in your diet. This will keep your skin healthy and help you to make your skin white permanently. Moreover, deficiency of Vitamin A leads to a dull and dark complexion so, avoid being deficient to it. Consume foods that are a rich source of vitamin A. This includes egg yolk, milk, oyster and shellfish and much more. You will also get a good amount of Vitamin A by eating foods that are high in beta carotene. It will minimize the impacts of harmful sun rays on your skin. Carrots, watermelon, papaya, and tomatoes contain a good amount of beta-carotene. All these mentioned foods will help you become fair naturally and permanently at home.
3.) Drink Plenty Of Water
Water surely plays an important role to become fair permanently in a week. It is medically proven that you should consume 8 to 10 glasses of water every day to detox your body. This will help to remove all the toxins from your body and allow the skin to glow, eventually getting fairer over time. Water has multiple benefits and one of the best is, that it makes the skin healthy. Apart from other liquid consumption make sure you consume the proper amount of water every day. This will surely give you visible results in terms of getting fair skin fast and permanently. Read benefits of drinking water.
4.) Make Use Of Lemon
lemon works as a natural exfoliant, as it contains alpha-hydroxy acid, which is very powerful skin lightener. It also contains bleaching properties that help in skin lightening naturally. Lemon can help a lot to get milky white skin permanently. It is very effective to treat skin tanning and also makes the skin look whiter and spotless skin.
- All you need to do is, take half lemon and squeeze it in a bowl. Do not throw away the peel. You can use this peel to give a gentle massage on your skin.
- Apply the juice on your face with the help of cotton ball and give the massage with a lemon peel. Let the juice sit on your skin for 15-20 minutes to get the desired results.
- After 20 minutes, wash your face with lukewarm water and then apply moisturizer on your face.
- This will help you to get rid of tanning and other allergies. Also, you will get lighter and glowing skin.
5.) Use Homemade Sugar Scrub
You will be amazed to know that the simple sugar in our kitchen can help to remove skin tanning and nourish the skin very effectively. It works best to become fair permanently in a week.
- Take a spoon of sugar in a bowl and mix it with 2 spoons of olive oil. Do not dilute the sugar with oil. Just make the mixture as a scrub like texture.
- Apply this mixture on your face with the help of the lemon peel and give a gentle massage over the skin for 10 minutes.
- Rinse it off with a lukewarm water. Repeat the remedy regularly to become fair naturally and permanently at home.
6.) Make Some Yogurt Body Pack
Yogurt contains a good amount of Vitamin C and A, along with this it is also rich in nutrients that are good for the skin. It also contains proteins that maintain the health of the skin cells, thus helping you to get fair complexion permanently and naturally. All you need to do is consume 1-2 cups of yogurt regularly in your breakfast. Apart from this, you can also prepare a homemade face pack using yogurt.
- Make a paste by taking 2 spoons of yogurt, 3-4 pinches of turmeric and a spoon of sandalwood powder.
- Mix it well to make a smooth paste. Apply it on your face and skin. Keep it for 15-20 minutes
- Rinse it off with normal water after 15- 20 minutes. Apply it regularly, to get fair complexion permanently.
7.) Take Advantage From Honey
Honey is a great home remedy that moisturizes your skin. It also treats many skin problems and makes your skin healthy and glowing. This is one of the best remedies to get milky white skin in one week. You can also read the benefits of honey. You can simply consume a spoon of honey in early in the morning on an empty stomach. Within a week or two you will start noticing a visible difference in your skin tone. Take a glass of lukewarm water. Add a spoon of honey, stir it well. Drink it daily on an empty stomach. You can make honey face pack to get milky white skin:
- Take one potion of honey and half portion of lemon juice. Mix them to make a paste. Either you can apply it as a face pack or scrub it with the help of lemon peel to get the effective results.
- You can also make and face pack by taking equal portions of almond powder and honey. Add few drops of lemon juice. Mix it well. Use it like a face pack, wash it when it dried.
8.) Make The Papaya Mask
Papaya is one of the most effective remedies used to get milky white skin at home. It is rich in natural bleaching agents that help to lighten the skin tone. Papaya helps with the collagen formation in the skin, thus helping you to become fair naturally and permanently.
- Take equal amounts of finely chopped papaya and cucumber. Now, put the pieces in a blender and make a fine paste.
- If you want, you can add 1 teaspoon on honey in to it. Apply the paste all over your skin and leave for 15-20 minutes.
- Wash it off with normal water and repeat the same 2-3 times a week to improve your skin tone and get whiter skin.
9.) Wash Your Face With Rice Water
Rice water is also an amazing remedy to get whiter skin naturally, at home. This is because rice water is rich in skin bleaching agents, which helps to get fair complexion permanently. Wash your face with rice water, this will help you get the desired skin tone. But, before washing your face with rice water, you should clean your face properly. This is to remove any dirt and bacteria on your skin.
- Take a cup of rice, put them in a bowl and fill the bowl with warm water.
- Leave the rice and water for half an hour. After half an hour, drain the water and use this water to wash your face.
- This will help to make your skin white permanently and repeat the process daily for best results.
10.) Try Baking Soda Soak Or Paste
You can also use baking soda to get fair skin fast permanently. Baking soda is rich in natural agents that help to get lighter skin naturally at home. You can also check the other benefits of baking soda for acne. You can use baking soda in two different ways, mentioned below:
- Fill a bathtub with water and add a cup of baking soda to it.
- Soak yourself in baking soda for 20-30 minutes. After that, pat dry your skin.
- Do it for 1 week to get the whiter skin.
- Take a tablespoon of baking soda in a bowl. Add enough honey to make a fine paste.
- When the paste is ready, apply it on your face as face pack.
- Allow it to dry on its own and then wash your face with lukewarm water to get whiter skin.
11.) Turmeric Face Pack Will Help
Turmeric is rich in contents that help to get light and clear skin at home. Also, this is one of the quickest ways to get the milky white skin. You can also mix curd with turmeric as curd is rich in lactic acid and thus prevents aging. The ingredients when mixed together, not only brings a glow to the face but also nourishes the skin. Check other benefits of turmeric here.
- Take one tablespoon of turmeric powder in a bowl. Add enough curd to make a fine paste. Also, add a teaspoon of honey to it.
- When the paste is ready, apply a thick layer over your face. Leave it for 15-20 minutes and then wash off your face to get fair complexion.
12.) Use Gram Flour With Rose Water
Gram flour is rich in contents that help lighten the skin naturally. It is also very helpful for oily skin. It is rich in nutrients that help maintain the healthy skin and also improves the complexion. The gram flour helps to eliminate excess oil from your face and thus promotes fair and healthy skin.
- Take a tablespoon of gram flour in a bowl, add enough rosewater to make a thick paste.
- Mix it well and when the paste is ready, apply it on your face.
- Allow it to dry on its own. When the paste dries off completely, wash it with lukewarm water.
13.) Try The Oatmeal Scrub
Oatmeal is one of the best remedies to get a clear and whiter skin. The most important thing that you require to get clear skin is the removal of dead skin cells. When the dead cells are removed from the skin, it improves your skin tone. Oatmeal when applied to the skin, exfoliates the surface, gently removing the accumulated dead skin cells.
- Take a tablespoon of oatmeal powder. Add a pinch of turmeric powder, pinch of sugar and also add enough lemon juice to make a paste.
- When the paste is ready, apply it on your face. Scrub the paste gently in circular motion.
- After scrubbing for 4-5 minutes, allow it dry on its own and then wash it off with normal water to get clear and whiter skin.
14.) Use Cucumber Rub And Paste
Cucumber is the richest source of minerals and water that helps you to make your skin white at home. Also, contents present in cucumber helps to reduce melanin, which is the main reason for dark skin tone and pigmentation. You can use cucumber in different ways.
- Simply cut a cucumber in large pieces and rub it on your face and body.
- Alternatively, you can grate a peeled cucumber and extract the juice.
- Use a cotton ball to apply it on your face and other body area.
- Allow it to dry and then wash it will cool water to make skin tone lighter.
- Take a cucumber and grind it to make a paste. When the paste is ready, apply it your face.
- Leave it for 2-25 minutes and then wash your face to get whiter skin.
15.) Use The Basil Leaves
You can also use basil leaves to get fair skin complexion. Basil is highly effective at removing tanning and dead cells. Apart from that, it can be used to treat a number of skin related problems. Basil has Vitamin C that helps to boost the metabolism of your skin cells and is also responsible for the dermis layer and elasticity.
- Take a few basil leaves and grind them to make a paste.
- When the paste is ready, apply it on your face. Leave it for 15-20minutes.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water. Do it on a daily basis and you will notice the difference within 3-4 weeks.
16.) Use Avocado And Honey Mask
Avocado is also one of the most effective remedies used to become fair naturally and permanently. It is rich in vitamin E and C that helps to maintain the overall health of your skin. It also helps to reduce dark spots and pigmentation, thus the benefits make it as one of the effective remedies to get fair skin fast and permanently.
- Take an avocado and grind it to make a paste. Take two tablespoons of paste in a bowl and add a tablespoon of honey to it.
- Also, add a tablespoon of clay to this mixture. Mix the ingredients well and apply on you face and body area.
- Leave it for 20-25 minutes and then wash off with lukewarm water to lighten the skin.
17.) Try The Egg White Mask
You can also try egg white, if you want to get milky white skin. Egg not only helps with an improved complexion, it also improves the elasticity of your skin.
Egg White With Lemon:
- Separate the egg white of an egg and whisk it nicely.
- Squeeze half a lemon into it and beat again.
- Now apply the mixture on your face and leave for some time.
- After 10-15 minutes, wash your face with lukewarm water.
Egg White and Strawberry:
- Take a few strawberries and grind them to make a paste. Take two tablespoons of the prepared paste in a bowl.
- Add an egg white to it.Mix the two ingredients well and make a paste.
- Apply the paste on your face and leave for twenty minutes. Wash your face with normal water.
18.) Try Some Skin Lightening Products
Skin lightening items that consist of kojic acids or hydroquinone, that reduces the amount of pigment called melanin which is the main cause of tanning or dark skin. However, consult a dermatologist before applying, since chemicals can be harmful to your skin.
- Make sure that you avoid contact with sun rays after applying these cosmetics.
- This could even be a cause of skin cancer.
- Before applying skin lightening products such as a bleach, take a patch test.
- Make sure, the product is suitable for skin or not, before applying the products.
- Moreover, try to use these products as minimum as possible.