Glowing skin is a sign of confidence and a good personality. Every man and women wants to have a glowing and smooth skin. The skin care products and lifestyle are the major factors that affect your skin. The important causes that affect your skin texture are lack of sleep, pollution, poor diet and long exposure to the sun’s UV rays. There are thousands of beauty products that guarantee to give you glowing skin. Avoid these products and try some easy home remedies to get glowing skin, written in this article.
Home remedies to Get Glowing Skin
1.) Cucumber to Get Glowing Skin
Cucumbers contain nourishing and hydrating properties that helps to get glowing skin. It can improve the look of your skin by healing damaged skin cells, treating dead skin cells and providing a fresh glow.
- Cut a cucumber into slices, and massage them carefully all over your face.
- Leave it on all night, and wash with lukewarm water in the morning.
- Do this for a few days before going to bed.
- The other way of using cucumber, just make a mixture with a spoon each of cucumber juice and lemon juice.
- Apply this mixture to your body, allow it to dry, and then rinse it off with warm water.
- Do this for a few days before going to bed.
2.) Baking Soda to Get Glowing Skin
Baking soda helps to balance the pH level of the skin. It is very important to get clear skin. Its mild anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties treat numerous problems like spots, acne and pimples. It also works as an outstanding exfoliating agent to get rid of dirt and impurities from the skin.
- Mix two teaspoons of baking soda with two teaspoons lemon juice to make a thick paste.
- Wash your face and use the thick paste to softly exfoliate the skin.
- Now, wash your face with water and dry with a soft cloth or towel.
- Follow this method two times a week.
- The other way of using baking soda, just mix one spoon each of baking soda and honey.
- Apply this onto damp skin and rub softly for one minute.
- Then clean with lukewarm water.
- Finally, spray some cold water on your face.
- Follow this process once a week.
3.) Aloe Vera to Get Glowing Skin
Aloe Vera has numerous benefits for the skin. It has antibacterial agents that help to get rid of bacteria that cause skin problems. The anti-inflammatory properties help to soothe itching skin and heal scars. In addition, Aloe Vera helps to moisturize the skin and increase new skin cell growth.
- Extract the fresh gel from an Aloe Vera leaf.
- Apply the extract gel on your skin using a cotton swab.
- Wait for some time to dry on its own for an hour, and then clean it off with warm water.
- Follow this procedure for a few days to see the visible result.
4.) Honey to Get Glowing Skin
Honey helps to get a moisturized skin. It is a natural moisturizer used for centuries that helps to get rid of infection also.
- Apply organic honey straight on your skin.
- Let it dry on its own and then wash it off with lukewarm water.
- The water in honey will moisturize the skin from inside, making it glossy.
- Do this remedy for a few days.
- The other way of using honey is, just add two spoons of milk and one spoon of honey.
- Then mix one spoon of gram flour and mix it well.
- Apply it all over your body.
- Wait for 30 minutes and then wash it off with warm water.
- Use this regularly for a few days to get glowing skin.
5.) Lemon to Get Glowing Skin
Lemon is one the top ingredient to get glowing skin naturally. The citric acid found in lemon helps to keep the dead skin cells away and reduce the dark circles from the skin. The overall complexion of the skin is also improved by the regular use of lemon.
- Apply fresh lemon juice to your entire neck and face.
- Wait for 10 minutes and then clean it with lukewarm water.
- After this, use cucumber slices for massaging on your skin to moisturize it.
- For visible results, do this regularly.
6.) Turmeric to Get Glowing Skin
Turmeric is an outstanding skin toner and antiseptic agent that helps to remove scars and other marks. It helps you get pale skin. Plus, turmeric can heal allergy, infectious skin and inflammatory disorders that make your glowing skin look lifeless and dull.
- Mix two tablespoons of turmeric powder with 50 ml pineapple juice to make a thick paste.
- Apply it to your neck and face.
- Wait till the paste dries.
- Then clean it with lukewarm water.
- Follow this useful remedy two times a week to get glowing skin.
7.) Walnuts to Get Glowing Skin
Walnuts can make your dull, lifeless and dry skin beautiful. Walnuts repair skin cells and get radiant skin because of antioxidant in it. Dry walnut can be used in powder form to exfoliate the skin and get rid of impurities that no other cleansing product can do.
- Mix three teaspoons of walnut powder with one tablespoon of yogurt to make a thick paste.
- Apply this on your neck and face.
- Wait for the paste to dry.
- Clean it off with warm water.
- Use this mask regularly for a few days.
8.) Papaya to Get Glowing Skin
Papaya is a popular home remedy to get glowing skin and improve your skin’s texture. It has powerful bleaching properties that reduce the scars on the skin. Plus, the papain found in papaya has healing and antibacterial abilities.
- Cut a ripe papaya into pieces.
- Mix the papaya with two teaspoons each of honey and sandalwood powder.
- Blend it into a paste using a blender.
- Apply it all over your neck and face.
- Wait for half an hour. Then clean it with cool water.
- After drying, apply rose water on your neck and face.
- Follow this method once a week to see the changes in your skin complexion.
9.) Coconut Oil to Get Glowing Skin
Coconut oil is loaded with antioxidants that stop free radical to harm our skin. A free radical is one of the major reasons behind lifeless and dull skin. The antibacterial and anti-fungal properties helps to get clear skin.
- Carefully warm some coconut oil in a pan.
- Apply the warm oil to your neck, face, legs and hands.
- Slowly massage with it for 10 minutes.
- Finally, wash it with lukewarm water.
- Use coconut oil once daily.
10.) Mint to Get Glowing skin
The main component in mint is menthol, which has soothing and cooling properties that help to get glowing skin. Also, it has superb curing properties that help to get rid of skin infections.
- Put two teaspoons of mint powder and two tablespoons of fuller’s earth in a bowl.
- Left it for half an hour so that all ingredients get mixed properly.
- Then mix it well to get a smooth paste.
- Apply this face pack on your face.
- Wait till it dries properly, and then clean it with warm water.
- Use this mask regularly to enjoy clear skin.