After writing how to get pale skin?, how to get clear skin?, and how to get fair skin fast permanently?, we are now writing the ways to get perfect skin naturally and fast. Beautiful skin helps to keep you healthy and look fabulous. It is constantly more appealing to have a perfect skin as it gives you a beautiful look and all colors will flawlessly suits. You can wear all shades of beauty care products without taking any tension of your skin tone. There are many people, who rely upon embellishing items to make their skin perfect. Beauty care items can never give naturally perfect skin. There are some awesome approaches to get perfect skin naturally. If you want to know how to get perfect skin, it’s easy and if you will give a little attention to this article. To get perfect skin, you will need to make some changes in your daily routine, diet and other habits.
Remedies to Get Perfect Skin:
1.) Apply Some Oil
Oil is best for the skin. It is used in many cosmetics products like in creams, moisturizers, and cleansers. Oil is loaded with cell reinforcements that hydrate, fortify and fix dry skin and prevents it from hanging, wrinkling and adding to the scarce differences connected with the maturing procedure. You can also mix different oils like coconut oil, olive oil, castor oil, vitamin E oil and tea tree oil. Knead into the skin. Apply this oil in your body particularly on knees and elbows which have a tendency to be drier than rest. It helps to restore the moisture and keeps your skin perfect.
2) Use The Green Tea
Green tea is made of tannic acid that helps to cure all kinds of skin problems. It is easy to make. Just soak a tea bag in hot water and drink this warm tea. You can also put a tea bag in a hot cup of water and put this water in the fridge then use this cold water to wash your face. Drinking green tea and washing face with it has proved to be beneficial for skin and health. This doesn’t consume much time but gives fabulous results.
3.) Use Gentle Cleanser
Many cleansing products are available in the market, but all of them are not good for skin. Use gentle or mild cleansers for all skin type. Harsh cleansers cause irritation. Even if you have oily skin, you should gently cleanse it. Choose the right and herbal cleanser for your skin. Cleanser with Aloe Vera extracts is the best. Try to clean your face and body with the mild and organic product to keep your skin away from chemical allergies and irritation.
4.) Drink Plenty of Water
Lack of water in the body is the main cause of skin problems. To maintain healthy skin, it’s very important to consume an appropriate amount of water daily. The more amount of water you drink the more toxins are released from your body. This is very easy, you just need to consume 8-10 glasses of water every day and then see the results. By this, you will easily have flawless skin.
5.) Exfoliation The Skin
Exfoliating is the best way to remove dead cells from the skin. Brushing, scrubbing and exfoliating makes your skin soft and supple. Exfoliating can be done without using creams available in the market which contains harmful chemicals. This cream can be made at home by olive oil baking soda and salt. Take a bathing loofah and make a paste by mixing the ingredients with normal salt available in your kitchen then apply this paste on you skin. You can also make a paste by mixing coffee with olive oil and oatmeal with olive oil rub this paste on your body and while taking a bath, rub bathing loofah or brush in circular motion. This remedy helps to get rid of dead cells which results in a perfect skin.
6.) Apply The Sunscreen
Sunscreen helps you to keep tanning and other skin problems at the bay. Therefore, sunscreen is the best way to prevent symptoms of premature aging such as fine lines, wrinkles and dark spots. You should use sunscreen every single day, and if you’re going to be out for long periods of time, keep it with you and apply after some hours. Spf 15 gives good results.
7.) Eat, Sleep and Relax
Unhealthy skin is often a result of inadequate sleep. Here are some tips to encourage sound sleep. Maintain consistent sleep hours. Wake up and go to bed at the same time every day. If you nap during the day, keep it short. Naps longer than 20 to 30 minutes may interfere with night sleep. Be careful about what you eat and drink before bedtime. Late night working hours, heavy meals, caffeine, nicotine, and alcohol can increase skin problems. Just a little care in eating and relaxing well proves to be good for skin.
8.) Turmeric to Get Perfect Skin
This is one of the best home remedies to get perfect skin. The skin lightening properties of turmeric lightens the scars other spots on the face. It is a great antiseptic that protects the skin from all sorts of infections. It treats allergic and infectious skin problems that make the skin look lifeless and dull. To get spotless skin, follow the instructions given below.
- Mix equal parts of gram flour and turmeric powder. Add little milk and mix the ingredients well to make a paste.
- Scrub this paste evenly on your face in clockwise and anti-clockwise directions.
- Use this remedy once in every week to lighten the skin color.
- Take one tablespoon of turmeric powder in a bowl.
- Add enough amount of pineapple juice to make a thick paste.
- Scrub this paste on your face and neck in circular motions.
- Leave it like that and you can do your other chores until it dries completely.
- Take lukewarm water and clean your neck and face.
- Repeat this process thrice a week to get perfect skin.
9.) Cucumber to Get Flawless and Perfect Skin
Cucumber is one of the best vegetables to get glowing and perfect skin. The astringent and hydrating properties present in cucumber makes it a good choice for the skin. It removes the dead skin cells and repairs the damaged skin cells thus improving the overall appearance of the skin. To get fresh glow on the skin, follow the steps given below.
- Cut some fresh cucumber slices.
- Rub these slices all over your neck and face.
- After 24 hours, wash the skin with warm water.
- Repeat this process daily before sleeping to get fresh glow on the skin.
- Mix equal parts of cucumber juice and lemon juice.
- Scrub this mixture on your face and neck.
- Once it dries completely, clean it with warm water.
- Repeat the method on a regular basis to get perfect skin.
10.) Papaya to Get Flawless and Spotless Skin
This is one of the most effective home remedies to get flawless and spotless skin. It keeps the skin clean and improves the overall appearance and texture of the skin. Papaya has bleaching properties which minimizes the appearance of spots and scars. The enzyme papain in papaya has wound healing and antibacterial properties which removes the damaged skin. To get spotless skin, follow the steps given below.
- Take a ripe papaya and mince it in small pieces.
- Add one teaspoon each of honey and sandalwood powder in this minced papaya.
- Scrub this papaya paste on the neck and face in circular motions.
- After one hour, clean the face with cool water and use a towel to dry the skin.
- Spray some rose water on your face and neck.
- Repeat this remedy every week to see changes in your skin tone.
11.) Mint to Get Perfect Skin
This is one of the best home remedies to get perfect skin. Mint contains a main ingredient called menthol whose soothing and cooling properties keeps the skin glowing and healthy. The healing properties of mint also heal the scars and spots on the skin. To get perfect skin, follow the steps given below.
- Take one tablespoon of plain yogurt and fuller’s earth in a bowl.
- Mix one teaspoon of mint powder in it.
- Leave the paste for next 30 minutes and then stir it to make a smooth and consistent paste.
- Apply this face pack evenly on your face and neck.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water once the paste completely dries.
- Repeat this method once or twice a week to get clear skin.
12.) Lemon to Get Clear and Spotless Skin
This is one of the excellent home remedies to get clear and spotless skin. Lemon juice contains citric acid which removes the dead skin cells and makes the skin look clear. The vitamin C in lemon juice speeds up the cell renewal process and minimizes the spots and scars on the skin. Lemon juice also has bleaching properties which lightens the skin complexion. To get clear skin, follow the steps given below.
- Mix two teaspoons each of sugar and lemon juice to make a paste.
- Exfoliate your face and neck with this mixture.
- Scrub this paste on your face and neck in clockwise and anti-clockwise directions.
- After 10 to 15 minutes, clear the skin with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this treatment once a week to get glowing skin.
- Squeeze the juice of two lemons.
- Mix two tablespoons of raw honey in this lemon juice.
- Scrub this evenly on your neck and face.
- After 20 minutes, wash the skin with lukewarm water.
- Alternatively, rub a fresh lemon all over your face and neck. Wash your skin with water after 10 minutes and then rub cucumber slices on the face to make it soft and moisturized. Repeat this method per day to get perfect skin.
13.) Aloe Vera to Get Perfect Skin
This is one of the amazing home remedies to get perfect skin. Aloe Vera contains antibacterial properties which fight the bacteria that cause spots and acne. On the other side astringent and anti-inflammatory properties of Aloe Vera soothes the irritated and inflamed skin and heals the damaged cells. It also nourishes the skin and regenerates new skin cells. To get flawless skin, follow the steps given below.
- Cut a fresh Aloe Vera leaf and use a spoon to extract its gel.
- Use a cotton swab to apply this gel evenly on your face and neck.
- Leave it one hour so that it dries.
- Clear your skin with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this several times a week to get clear and spotless skin.
14.) Walnuts to Get Clear and Flawless Skin
This is one of the best home remedies to get clear and flawless skin. It makes lifeless and dull skin look soft and glowing. The antioxidants in walnuts repairs the damaged skin cells promote a radiant glow on the skin. It exfoliates the skin deeply and removes impurities. To get spotless skin, follow the steps given below.
- Take 3 to 4 walnuts and soak it in water.
- In the morning, crush the walnuts and mix one teaspoon of rose water.
- Mix it well to form a smooth and consistent paste.
- Massage this paste in circular motions on your face and neck.
- Clean the face with lukewarm water after 30 minutes.
- Repeat this process every week to get clear skin.
- In two tablespoons of yogurt, add two teaspoons of walnut powder to make a consistent paste.
- Scrub this paste around your face and neck in circular motions for a couple of minutes.
- Once the paste dries, clear it with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this face mask once a week to get perfect skin.
- Alternatively, eat 3 to 4 walnuts with milk every day.
15.) Honey to Get Perfect Skin
Honey is one of the excellent home remedies to get perfect skin. The antibacterial properties of honey fight all kinds of skin infections. It is a great moisturizer for the skin. To get perfect skin, follow the steps given below.
- In one teaspoon of honey, mix two teaspoons of milk in it.
- Mix one teaspoon of gram flour and stir all the ingredients together to make a paste.
- Massage this paste on the face in clockwise and anti-clockwise directions.
- Clear the face with warm water after 15 to 20 minutes.
- Apply this face pack every week to get radiant glow on the skin.
- Rub raw honey directly on your face and neck.
- Let the natural air dry it and then wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Water content in honey makes the skin look soft, supple and moisturized.
- Repeat this simple remedy every alternate day to get clear skin.
16.) Rose Water to Get Clear and Spotless Skin
This is one of the most effective remedies to get clear and spotless skin. It maintains the pH levels of the skin and increases the blood circulation due to which the skin looks glowing and spotless. It also tones down the skin. All you need to do is apply cool rose water on your face and neck. Apply it atleast two times a day to get perfect skin.
17.) Tomato to Get Perfect Skin
This is one of the wonderful remedies to get perfect skin. The antioxidant properties of tomato lighten the spots and make the skin look young and glowing. All you need to do is take tomato pulp and mix rose water in it. Apply it on your skin. Clean your face with cool water after 10 to 15 minutes. Repeat this method in every two to three day to get best results.
18.) Yogurt to Get Clear and Flawless Skin
This is one of the best remedies to get clear and flawless skin. Yogurt contains lactic acid which exfoliates the skin and reduces the size of the pores. It lightens the skin and improves the elasticity of the skin. It acts as a natural moisturizer for the skin. All you need to do is rub plain yogurt on your face and neck. Then, wash your face with normal water after 10 to 15 minutes. Repeat this process in every few days to get perfect skin.
Other Useful Tips to Have Perfect Skin:
- Drink lots of water to keep your skin dehydrated.
- Include valuable proteins in your daily diet. Reduce intake of sugary items.
- Eat of green vegetables. Take fresh and seasonal fruits.
- Reduce fat in your daily diet. Do not drink soft drinks or alcoholic beverages.
- Avoid chocolates, avoid fried and oily food.
- Don’t smoke as smoking promotes enlargements of the thin pores which is not good for the skin.
- Regular brushing and massage of the whole body stimulates circulation and rejuvenates the skin
- Get sufficient sleep so that skin cells get repaired.