This article is about ways to get pink lips. Who doesn’t want to get pink lips? It is the dream of every girl. Getting pink lips adds to the beauty. But, not many are born with those beautiful pink lips. Everyone has their shade of lips. But this doesn’t mean that they can never have those pink lips that they have always dreamed of. This article is about the remedies that are used to get rid of pink lips. Here in this article, we will discuss the simple remedies to improve the color of the lips. These remedies eliminate everything about dark lips and give you shinier and pink lips. Go through the article to know the remedies you can use to get pink lips.
Reasons of Dark Lips:
- Exposure to sunlight
- More intake of hot beverages
Remedies to Get Pink Lips Naturally:
Here are the remedies that can be used to get pink lips simply at home. Just be regular at you efforts and you will be able to get rid of dark lips naturally at home. Ways to get pink lips are:
1.) Lemon to Get Pink Lips
Lemon is the natural bleaching agent that is good at lightening the color of the skin. If you have dark lips, then also lemon works great on them. What you have to do is rub a squeezed lemon on the lips on a daily basis for two months and you get soft and pink lips. Well, there is another way you can use it. You can make a paste using lemon juice, honey and glycerin. Apply the mixture on the lips and you get pink lips within a few weeks. You can also prepare a scrub using lemon. Follow the steps for that:
- Take a lemon and cut it into two.
- Now sprinkle some sugar on the half lemon.
- Rub it gently on the lips.
- You have to use this remedy on a daily basis for desired results.
2.) Almond Oil to Get Pink Lips
Almonds are rich in vitamin E and that is great for the skin. This is one of the best home remedies for dark lips treatment. It helps in lightening the complexion of the skin and also treats it well. You have to make a remedy using lemon and you will easily get pink lips. What you can do is:
- Make a mixture using lemon juice and almond oil.
- Apply the mixture on the lips and rub it gently for 2-3 minutes.
- Leave it for 30 minutes and then wash it with water.
- Repeat the exercise several times a day to see the positive results.
3.) Rose Petals to Get Pink Lips
Rose petals are also good at improving the color of the lips. It removes the dark color of the lips and gives you shiny pink lips. You have to use it with milk to see the positive lips. Just follow the steps for the purpose:
- Soak some rose petal in a bowl of milk for about an hour.
- Now remove the petal and grind them well.
- Add some honey and a pinch of saffron to make paste.
- Now rub the paste on the lips for 2 minutes and leave it for half an hour.
- Repeat this remedy daily until you get the results.
4.) Beetroot to Get Pink Lips
Like lemon, beetroot also has bleaching properties that take away the dark color of your lips and give you pink and glossy lips. Use it as an overnight remedy and you will get pink lips at home. What you have to do is:
- Take a beetroot and cut it into large pieces.
- Now rub one piece before going to bed and wash it in the morning.
- Repeat this daily and you will get pin lips in a couple of months.
5.) Olive Oil to Get Pink Lips
Olive oil makes your lips look pink and vibrant. What you have to do is apply some virgin oil on the lips and leave it for some time, repeat it several times a day for best results. What else you can do is use it as a scrub.
- Take half teaspoon of sugar and add virgin olive oil to it.
- Rub it gently on the lips.
- Repeat it just once a week and you have the positive results.
6.) Pomegranate to Get Pink Lips
Pomegranate helps repair the lips. It keeps the lips hydrated and provides oxidants. It also nourishes and provides moisturizer to your lips. Just mix equal amounts of pomegranate juice, beetroot juice and carrot juice. Apply the mixture on the lips. You can use it another way as well:
- Take some pomegranate seed and crush them well.
- Add some milk cream and rose water to it.
- Rub it on your lips for a while and wash it with lukewarm water.
7.) Fresh Milk Cream to Get Pink Lips
Fresh milk cream nourishes your lips, moisturizes it and gives a natural pink shade to your skin. You can use it in two different ways. Take some fresh milk cream and apply it on the lips. What else you can do is mix it with almond oil. Follow the given steps for the purpose:
- Make a mixture of fresh milk cream and almond oil.
- Rub it gently on the lips and leave for 10 minutes.
- Now wash it off.
- Do it on a daily basis for best results.
8.) Honey to Get Pink Lips
Honey nourishes you skin and provides moisture to it. You can apply it directly on the skin and you get the positive results. What else you can do is:
- Mix some honey with almond oil.
- Rub it gently on the lips for a while and rinse it.
- Repeat it daily and you have the desired results.
- Mix some honey with sugar.
- Apply it on the lips and give your lips a massage for 5 minutes.
- Do it on a daily basis and you get the desired results.
9.) Cucumber to Get Pink Lips
Dehydration is one of the main reasons behind the dark color of your lips. Cucumber has the watery contents that keep you hydrated for long. Just follow the steps to use it:
- Take a cucumber and cut it into thick slices.
- Now rub the slices gently on the lips.
- Leave it for some time and then wash it off.
10.) Strawberries to Get Pink Lips
Strawberries provide you with pink lips. What you have to do is apply the strawberry juice on the lips using a cotton ball. Leave it for some time and wash it off. What else you can do is mix it with baking soda. It works like a charm when it comes to its functioning with baking soda.
- Crush some strawberries and add some baking soda do it.
- Mash it properly to mix the baking soda properly.
- Apply it on the lips and leave it overnight.
- In the morning, just wash it off.
11.) Sugar to Get Pink Lips
You can also use sugar to get pink lips. It will help exfoliate your lips naturally. It will help remove dead cells from the skin and give you pink lips. What you have to do is:
- Take three tablespoons of granulated sugar and add two tablespoons of butter.
- Blend them well to make a thick paste.
- Now use the mixture to scrub your lips.
- Do it once a day and you will get the positive results.
12.) Drink Water to Get Pink Lips
It is really important to stay hydrated all the time. It helps retain the natural pink color of your lips. Drink 3 liters of water a day. You can also go for fruits that are rich in watery contents. Also, try some juices as well.