If you are afraid of having a zit on your face then, read this article to find out the ways to get rid of a zit overnight. Zits can make a person feel not confident due to their appearance. If you don’t have time to consult a doctor, then you can treat zit at overnight easily. Both men and women may be affected by this problem. There are lots of medicines and lotions are available in the market which takes a time to heal zit. The best and effective way to heal and remove zit is natural home remedies. Here, in this article, you will get a number of remedies to get rid of a zit overnight.
Zits are the skin problems that occur when the oil glands of the skin get infected with bacteria and swells up. Zit is also known as acne, pimples, spots, pustules or papule. The main cause of zits is secretion of excess sebum by the oil glands. Zits generally occur on the neck, back, face and shoulders. There are also several other causes that affect zits such as hormonal changes, stress, not removing makeup, bacteria growth and build up of dead skin cells.
Symptoms of Zit:
- Spots on the skin
Causes of Zit:
- Hormonal changes
- Build up of dead skin cells
- Not removing makeup
- Bacteria growth
Best Remedies to Get Rid of a Zit Overnight:
There are various natural treatments for zit removal. They heal with a short period of time. These treatments are:
1.) Aspirin to Get Rid of a Zit Overnight
Aspirin has anti-inflammatory properties which fight against inflammation, making the pimple invisible. Aspirin is beneficial to remove zit without popping it.
Steps to Use Aspirin to Treat a Zit Fast:
- Take an aspirin tablet and crush it.
- To make a paste, add enough water to it.
- Use a Q-tip to apply the paste on zits and keep it overnight.
- The next morning, rinse it off with water.
2.) Lemon Juice to Prevent a Zit Overnight
Lemon juice is one of the best home remedies for treating zits. Due to acidic properties of lemon juice that is, vitamin C, it fights with bacteria. Use fresh lemon juice to treat zits.
Steps to Use Lemon to Get Rid of a Zit Naturally:
- Extract juice from the lemon, then use a cotton ball to dip it. Before bedtime, apply it on zits. Rinse it off with lukewarm water in the morning.
- Alternatively, make a mask by adding 1 tbsp of lemon juice and 1 tsp of cinnamon powder. Apply it to the affected skin. Let it stay for the whole night. The next morning, wash it off with lukewarm water.
3.) Get Rid of a Zit Overnight with Toothpaste
Toothpaste is a drying agent as it contains silica. White toothpaste will help to dry out your zit and reduce its size overnight. Toothpaste is the best remedy for treating pimples.
Steps to Use Toothpaste to Cure a Zit Fast:
- Use natural toothpaste and apply it onto your affected skin.
- Some toothpaste is not good as they containing sodium lauryl sulfate, which irritates the skin.
- Leave it for the whole night. Wash your face early in the morning.
- Do it for some days until it gets removed.
4.) Sea Salt to Get Rid of a Zit Overnight
Using sea salt is one of the effective home remedies for treating zits or pimples. The sea salt will dry a pimple and also kill bacteria.
Steps to Use Sea Salt to Cure Zits Fast:
- Take 2 tbsp of warm water and add a tsp of sea salt in it.
- By using a Q-tip, apply the sea salt water to a pimple.
- Leave it overnight and in the next morning wash it off.
5.) Tea Tree Oil to Get Rid of a Zit Overnight
Tea tree oil is beneficial for treating zits naturally. As it contains antibacterial properties which fight with bacteria that cause skin problems. Due to having soothing properties, it will help to reduce the inflammation and redness of zits.
Steps to Use Tea Tree Oil to Remove Zits Naturally:
- Use a cotton ball to apply the tea tree oil on the affected area for the whole night. Wash it off with water in the morning.
- You can also add 1 tbsp of Aloe Vera gel in a few drops of tea tree oil. Apply it on your affected area and leave it for the whole night. Then, rinse off in the morning.
6.) Get Rid of a Zit Overnight with Honey
Honey is one of the beneficial natural remedies for treating pimples or zits. Honey can prevent infections as well as it speeds up the healing process as it is a source of natural antibiotics.
Steps to Use Honey to Treat a Zit Naturally & Fast:
- Dip a cotton ball in honey. Then apply it directly on the zits and leave it overnight. In the morning, wash your skin with lukewarm water.
- Another method is mix honey and cinnamon powder to make a paste and applying it to the skin before bedtime. In the morning, there will be less swelling or inflammation. Wash your face with cold water.
7.) Benzoyl Peroxide to Get Rid of a Zit Overnight
Benzoyl peroxide is a bacterial removal agent that contributes to a zit. It also removes dead skin and keep brighter and rejuvenated skin. It varies in concentrations, 2.5% concentration is effective as 5 to 10 % formulations and it less irritates the skin.
Steps to Use Benzoyl Peroxide to Remove a Zit Fast:
- Take benzoyl peroxide and apply it on your skin by using Q-tip.
- Keep it overnight to kill the bacteria and wash it with water in the morning.
- Repeat it until you see the best results.
8.) Egg Oil to Get Rid of a Zit Overnight
Egg oil is effective and beneficial in removing zits and treating scars. Egg oil is the best method to remove a zit without popping it.
Steps to Use Egg Oil to Get Rid of a Zit Fast:
- Either wash your hands or use a sanitizer before applying egg oil.
- Before going to bed gently massage with egg oil on the affected area twice a day.
- In the morning, wash your face with a mild face wash.
9.) Garlic to Get Rid of a Zit Overnight
Garlic contains antiseptic properties and natural components like sulfur, which fights with bacteria and heal your zits quickly. Garlic contains medicinal properties that why it is very effective for treating many skin related problems.
Steps to Use Garlic to Avoid Zits Naturally:
- Take a garlic clove and cut it into 2 pieces.
- Before going to bed, rub it on your zits.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water in the morning. Repeat it as desired.
10.) Cucumber to Get Rid of a Zit Overnight
Cucumber is well known as a natural remedy to soothe skin. Cucumber is a rich source of nutrients like vitamin A, C, and E which help in acne prevention and healing. It also prevents the development of oily skin and remove zits.
Steps to Use Cucumber to Prevent Zits Fast:
- Before going to bed apply grated or sliced cucumber to the zits.
- Wash your face in the morning for desired results.