Looking to get rid of acne marks fast? If yes, then you have come to the right place. Here, you will get to know about different home remedies to remove acne marks naturally and fast. But, before discussing remedies, let us know a little about acne. Later, you can read articles on how to get rid of blackheads fast?, how to get rid of whiteheads?, and how to get rid of pimple marks?
Skin acne are not only disturbing but also an alarm of an underlying problem. Acne is characterized by red inflammation marks, mostly on the face. It especially troubles teenagers. The most worrying part about acne is the post acne marks which affects you a lot. Acne marks, dull spots, open pores, etc. not only affects your physical appearance but also lowers your confidence. It may also depress you among your friends, family, office.
Causes of Acne Marks
There are so many causes responsible for acne marks, some of them are:
- Delay in treatment
- Picking or squeezing acne
- Inflammatory acne like cysts or nodules which are severe and very painful and leaves a mark when they get healed.
Nowadays people like everything to be fast. In order to get rid of acne marks fast you may seek medical treatment by dermatologists. Such treatments can be costly and may also have some side effects. However, there are natural ways also that are safer, easy on pockets, and also quite effective in getting rid of acne marks fast and naturally.
Home Remedies to Get Rid of Acne Marks Fast
1.) Exfoliating With Baking Soda to Get Rid of Acne Marks Fast and Naturally
Baking soda consists of a many essential properties, which are excellent for a clean and clear face. Baking soda is an excellent exfoliating agent that helps to remove dead skin cells and excess oil, which is clogged under skin pores. Thus, it prevent and helps to get rid of acne marks. Baking soda also helps to balance the acidic level (pH level) which in turn prevents bacteria from causing acne. It is has fine anti inflammatory qualities which help regenerate lost tissue in acne marks. Plus, it cleanses the pores and helps prevent further marks and spots.
- Take desired amount of baking soda in a vessel.
- Wash your hands and face properly. Pat it dry.
- Apply the dry baking soda evenly onto the acne marks gently without rupturing the tissue.
- Leave the area around the eyes and mouth.
- Leave it for 15 to 20 minutes.
- After that, wash your face with normal water properly, leaving no residue of baking soda on your face.
- Apply it once a day.
- Regular application of baking soda helps to get rid of acne marks fast.
2.) Sandalwood to Get Rid of Acne Marks Fast and Naturally
Sandalwood is an ancient herb which is being used in Ayurvedic medicine for ages. It is used all over the world in the form of oil and powder. Its antibacterial and healing properties make it an essential skin care product. It soothes the skin and helps in fading away the acne marks, redness, spots on it. Sandalwood also prevents the skin from sunburn.
- Take 2 tbsp of sandalwood powder and 1 tbsp of turmeric and sufficient amount of milk. Mix all the ingredients to make a thick paste of it.
- First, wash off your face with normal water properly and pat dry.
- Apply the prepared paste on your acne marks gently and evenly covering the whole area.
- Leave it on for half an hour.
- After half an hour, wash your face with lukewarm water.
- Daily application of this mixture will help to get rid of acne marks fast and naturally.
3.) Ice to Remove Acne Marks Fast
The ice cube is the one of most simple and easiest home remedies to get rid of acne marks fast. Ice helps in reducing acne marks, soothing skin and fading redness. Its cooling properties help to tighten skin pores as well.
- Take a clean piece of cloth or a paper towel.
- Place some ice cubes in a cloth and wrap it up.
- Place and press the wrapped ice gently against the acne marks.
- Hold it for a few minutes until the area starts to feel numb.
- Repeat this process daily 2-3 times to treat acne scars.
- Do not over do it.
4.) Aloe Vera to Prevent Acne Marks on Face
Aloe Vera is among the best home remedies to prevent acne marks on face. It is a rich source of vitamin which is very useful to heal acne and to get rid of acne marks on face. Aloe Vera is very gentle on the skin. It is a natural moisturizer which makes the skin soft and smooth.
- Fresh organic Aloe-Vera is preferred as it is in its purest form, but if it is not available you can buy an Aloe Vera gel from the nearby pharmacy.
- Take one leaf of Aloe Vera and break it off in small pieces.
- Peel it to extract the gel in a vessel.
- Apply this gel on your clean, washed face and massage it for a few minutes.
- Leave it on for half an hour to get absorbed in your skin.
- Use it daily to remove acne marks fast.
4.) Aspirin to Get Rid of Acne Marks Fast
Aspirin is a very useful home remedy for acne scars treatment. It not only helps to get rid of acne marks, but also softens your skin. Aspirin contains acetyl salicylic acid that has anti inflammatory and antiseptic properties, which are quite useful in clearing your acne marks.
- Just crush 4-5 aspirin tablets and add yogurt to it to make a fine paste.
- Apply this paste on your face completely.
- Leave it on for 15 minutes and wash your face afterwards.
- Repeat it daily to see the visible results.
6.) Honey to Remove Acne Scars
Honey acts as a natural anti bacterial and anti inflammatory agent. It is also an excellent antioxidant, having minerals and vitamin B2, B3 and B5. Plus, it is a good moisturizing agent, which helps in removing acne scars effectively.
- Always use unprocessed honey for best and quick results. You can find it in a farmer’s market or buy it from an organic store.
- Take sufficient amount of natural honey and massage it onto your acne marks with your fingertips.
- Do not forget to wash your face before applying honey.
- After massaging for a few minutes, leave it for a few minutes further to let it get absorbed under your skin pores.
- Wash it off with water and pat dry.
- Repeat it twice daily to get rid of acne scars.
7.) Vitamin-E to Cure Acne Marks Fast
Vitamin-E is known to be very effective against acne marks. Acne dries your skin by taking out the moisture from the skin, which leaves a mark on the skin. Vitamin E is an effective way to get rid of acne scars as it acts as a natural healer. It help softens the skin, improves blood circulation and moisturizes the skin tissues. Applying Vitamin E on acne marks helps improve the tissue formation speed, which in turn remove the acne marks fast and give your skin a smooth and soft feel.
- Wash your face with water and clean it properly.
- Now, take a Vitamin E oil filled capsule, puncture it with a needle squeeze the oil out of it.
- Apply this oil gently on the acne marks with your fingertips.
- Apply it twice daily to see the result.
8.) Cucumber to Get Rid of Acne Marks Naturally and Fast
Cucumber is known to be a rich source of vitamins and minerals. It includes Vitamin-A, Vitamin-C, And Magnesium. It is an excellent hydrating agent and its cooling properties help in soothing and softening the skin. Cucumber also helps in reducing the redness of acne marks.
- Take a fresh organic cucumber and cut it into thin slices.
- Place these slices on the acne marks for about half an hour.
- Afterwards, dispose off the slices and rinse your face properly.
- Alternatively, you can take out the juice from a fresh organic cucumber in a vessel.
- Apply this juice with cotton on your acne marks gently.
- Leave it on for 15 minutes before washing it off.
- Repeating this remedy will help you to get rid of acne scars fast.
9.) Oatmeal, Honey and Onion Mask to Get Rid of Acne Marks Fast
Oatmeal helps in exfoliating and soothing the skin. It helps by removing dirt and dead skin cells. It prevents the further occurrence of acne. Honey’s antibacterial properties helps prevent bacteria and moisturizes the skin. Along with honey and oatmeal, adding onion to them, helps to get rid of acne marks fast and naturally.
- Mix half cup of oatmeal with 1-2 tsp of honey.
- Add puree of one medium size onion to it.
- Mix all three well to make a thick paste.
- Apply this paste onto your acne marks and leave it for about 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, rinse it off with lukewarm water properly.
- Repeat this process 2-3 times a week to fade away the acne scars.
10.) Potato Juice to Get Rid of Acne Marks on Back
One of the best home remedies for acne scars is potatoes. Potatoes are known to be a rich source of vitamins and minerals, which are very useful for healthy skin and healing acne marks. It is also very helpful for treating any type of discoloration of skin.
- Take out the juice of 2 to3 potatoes in a jar.
- With a cotton ball, apply this juice onto your acne marks firmly.
- Leave it for around 20 or 30 minutes to let it absorb into your skin.
- Afterwards wash your face with water.
- Alternatively, you can rub slices of raw potatoes on your skin and leave it for 20 minutes.
- After that wash it off with water.
- Potatoes have excellent bleaching properties, which helps to remove acne marks on back fast.
11.) Lemon Juice to Get Rid of Acne Scars
This is one of the best home remedies to get rid of acne scars. The presence of L-asorbic acid in fresh lemon juice dries out the pimple inflammation and the antibacterial properties fight against the acne causing bacteria. Don’t go out in the sun while using lemon juice because it can cause skin damage. Lemon juice is also very good for the skin.
- Take a cotton ball and soak it in lemon juice.
- Place the cotton ball on your acne scar.
- Wash the affected area after 30 to 40 minutes.
- If you feel skin irritation, then wash it off with cold water after 10 minutes.
- Repeat this remedy for 2 to 3 weeks regularly to see best results.
12.) Egg Whites to Get Rid of Acne Scars
The mending qualities of egg whites will retrieve your scar and slowly it will fade away. The proteins and amino acids present in eggs helps to tighten the skin pores and prevents new acne breakouts. It is a great way to lighten acne scars.
- Whip one egg white in a bowl. Make sure it turns feathery and white.
- With the help of your fingers, apply this egg white on your acne scar.
- Allow it to dry completely.
- Wash the area with warm water.
- Repeat this remedy 3 times a week for promising results.
Tips to Prevent Acne Scars
- Don’t touch your pimple. It can cause irritation and hence your pimple will stay on the face for a longer period of time.
- Avoid squeezing it because it causes infection deep inside your skin.
- Wear a good sunscreen when going out in the sun.
- Drink a lots of water to keep your skin hydrated because dehydration can make it harder for the acne to heal.
- You can use a good scar diminishing cream to get rid of acne scars.