In this article we will discuss how to get rid of acne marks naturally. Acne itself is so painful and embarrassing that affects you not only physically but also mentally. And, if it leaves a mark, it can make the condition worst. It is therefore advised to treat acne problem timely. If not treated timely, it may result in an acne mark. Such acne marks can sometime be difficult to remove and may require medical treatment. But, such treatments are generally expensive and may include several side effects. To avoid such side effects and save your money, there are some safe and effective home remedies to get rid of acne marks naturally. These remedies, if followed properly and appropriately can create wonders for you without costing your health and wealth.
Remedies to Get Rid of Acne Marks Naturally
1.) Almonds to Get Rid of Acne Marks Naturally
Almond is one of the best ingredients to get rid of acne marks naturally. Almond is known to contain a high amounts of Vitamin E which acts as an excellent skin tonic. Almond oil helps reduce acne marks and also help improve skin texture.
Steps to Use Almond to Get Rid of Acne Marks:
- Take 4-5 almonds, soak them up in water. Leave them for all night.
- In the morning, you will see almonds are softer.
- Now, you can peel out the brown skin from them easily.
- Take all peeled almonds and pound them to mash.
- Take the mashed almonds and add a few drops of rose water to make a paste.
- Apply this paste onto the acne marks and leave it for a few minutes.
- Apply once daily for some weeks.
2.) Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) to Get Rid of Acne Scars Naturally
Apple cider vinegar (ACV) is also an excellent remedy to remove acne marks naturally. ACV has fine antiseptic and antibacterial properties which helps to eliminate bacteria responsible for clogged pores and acne. It also has anti-inflammatory properties which help prevent redness, swelling and pain. The malic and lactic acid present in ACV act as exfoliating agents which are useful in removing acne marks.
Steps to Use Apple Cider Vinegar to Remove Acne Marks:
- Mix One part of apple cider vinegar and two parts of water.
- Before sleeping, clean your face, then apply this mixture on the acne marks with a cotton ball.
- Let your skin absorb it completely.
- Afterwards, apply a night moisturizer.
- Alternatively, you can just apply apple cider vinegar directly on the acne marks.
- Leave it for a few minutes before rinsing it off with water.
- Application of any of the above remedies will help to get rid of acne marks naturally.
3.) Olive Oil to Get Rid of Acne Marks Fast and Naturally
Another effective ingredient to get rid of acne marks naturally is olive oil. Olive oil acts as a natural moisturizer. Its antioxidant properties help in preventing and Removing acne and acne marks effectively. below is the method to do it.
Steps to Use Olive Oil to Remove Acne Marks Fast
- Firstly, Rinse your face with water and pat dry it.
- Take some olive oil and apply it on the acne marks directly with your fingertips.
- Spread it gently all over your face and leave it for a couple of hours.
- After that, wash your face with a mild face wash.
- Repeat it daily in order to see results.
4.) Lemon Juice to Get Rid of Acne Marks on Face Naturally
Lemon is a potent source of vitamin and essential acid, which are very useful for our skin. The presence of Vitamin C makes a huge effect on scar pigmentation. It helps almost any type of acne marks you have. On the other hand, the presence of ascorbic acid helps to kill and prevent reproduction of bacteria.
Steps to Use Lemon Juice to Cure Acne Marks Naturally
- Squeeze out a sufficient amount of juice from fresh lemons in a vessel.
- Wash your face properly and pat it dry.
- With the help of a cotton ball, apply lemon juice directly on the acne marks.
- Dab the cotton ball gently and leave it for a few minutes to get absorbed completely.
- Afterwards, wash your face with cold water properly.
- Acids present in lemon juice help to get rid of acne marks naturally and fast.
5.) Potato to Remove Acne Marks Naturally and Fast
Potatoes are one of the best home remedies to get rid of pimple scars on face. Potatoes, especially raw potatoes are a rich source of potassium, sulfur and phosphorous. All these compound are very beneficial for different skin ailments. It also works as an ideal antioxidant. It has antibacterial properties which helps in fading acne marks fast.
Steps to Use Potato to Remove Pimple Marks from Face
- Take out the juice of few raw potatoes.
- Apply this juice with cotton on the acne marks gently.
- You can also rub a peeled potato directly on the acne marks.
- Do it twice daily.
6.) Coconut Oil to Get Rid of Acne Marks on Back
Coconut oil contains two powerful antibacterial agents which are Capric Acid and Lauric Acid. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which is very essential for healthy skin. Its anti inflammatory properties helps to get rid of pimple marks fast.
Steps to Use Potato to Get Rid of Acne Marks Naturally
- Apply coconut oil directly onto the acne marks.
- Repeat it 2 to 3 times daily.
7.) Tomato to Get Rid of Acne Marks Naturally
Tomato are a rich source of Vitamin-A which helps in removing acne marks effectively. Tretinoin is a very popular retinoid which is found from Vitamin-A. It is a very useful compound for acne treatment.
Steps to Use Potato to Remove Pimple Scars
- Clean your face and pat it dry.
- Now, take juice out of some tomatoes and apply it on the acne marks.
- Apply it with the help of a cotton ball.
- Leave it for a few minutes before washing it off.
- Alternatively, you can use the tomato pulp on acne marks.
- This also helps to get rid of pimple marks and gives you an even tone, plus clear and healthy skin.
8.) Sugar Scrub to Get Rid of Acne Marks Naturally
Sugar scrub is another one of the best home remedies for acne marks. You can make yourself a homemade sugar scrub. Sugar contains a glycolic acid, which helps to remove dead skin cells and promote skin cell generation. Sugar scrub acts as a gentle exfoliating agent.
Steps to Use Sugar Scrub for Acne Marks Treatment
- Mix 2 part of raw organic sugarcane with one part of olive oil.
- Also, add some fresh lemon juice in it.
- Make a semi liquid type mixture.
- Apply this mixture on your acne scars and scrub gently for a few minutes.
- Leave it on for around 15 minutes.
- Wash it off properly and pat it dry.
- Then, apply a good natural moisturizer on your face.
- Repeat this process thrice a week to get rid of acne marks naturally.
9.) Honey to Get Rid of Acne Marks Naturally
Honey is a good antibacterial, antioxidant, antiseptic agent, which makes it one of the most effective methods to get rid of acne marks naturally. Honey has anti-inflammatory properties that help in reducing irritation and redness of the acne marks. Other than soothing and removing acne marks, honey also works as an excellent skin moisturizer.
Steps to use Honey to Remove Pimple Marks Naturally
- Take few drops of honey in your palm. Apply honey on the affected area.
- Massage it gently with your finger tips.
- Leave it on for a few minutes.
- later, rinse it off and pat it dry.
- On the other hand, you can also add some lemon juice to it.
- It will be more effective on scars as lemon is a good purifying agent.
- Plus, you can also take it orally as it will detoxify your body.
10.) Papaya to Get Rid of Acne Marks Naturally
Papaya is an excellent natural anti-oxidant which contains Vitamin-A. It also contains Papain, which helps in removing unused proteins and remove the dead skin cells. Also, papaya soothes skin and helps to get rid of Acne marks, dull spots and other blemishes. and improves your skin tone.
Steps to Use Papaya for Acne Marks Treatment
- Cut papaya and put these pieces into a blender to make juice out of it.
- Wash your face and clean it properly.
- Take some cotton, dip it into juice and gently apply on acne marks.
- Leave it on for a few minutes to get absorbed into your facial skin.
- Afterwards, wash it off with normal water.
- Repeat this process daily until you see a significant result.