This article is about the ways to get rid of acne redness. Acne and pimples are very common skin problems. Some people pop and pinch acne which causes redness, inflammation and leaves scars on the skin. People with oily skin are more vulnerable to acne and pimples since. There are small sebaceous glands under the skin surface, these glands help to make the natural oil in the skin. However, if the oil is formed in access, it leads to acne and pimples. More than acne, acne redness is more painful and makes you look ugly. To get rid of acne redness you need to take some precautions and take a good care of your skin. First of all, avoid greasy products, oily foods and keep yourself away from dirt causing acne. Acne can also occur due to the hormonal changes and by taking certain medications such as birth control pills. So here we have some true methods which will really help you to get rid of acne redness.
Remedies to Get Rid of Acne Redness:
1.) Toothpaste to Get Rid of Acne Redness Fast
Toothpaste is one of the best remedies to reduce the redness of acne. Some toothpaste contains silica which helps to dry out acne.
Steps to Use Toothpaste to Prevent Acne Redness:
- So apply a thin layer of a white toothpaste on the acne before bedtime.
- Let it dry and keep it for the whole night. Wash it off in the next morning.
- Don’t use toothpaste which contains fluoride or menthol.
- These ingredients can worsen your acne redness and cause more acne to appear.
2.) Aspirin to Reduce Acne Redness Fast
Aspirin contains Salicylic acid which is one of the main and essential ingredient present in many topical ointments and scrubs used to treat acne. Salicylic acid has anti-inflammatory properties. It stops the formation of an enzyme which is responsible for inflammation.
Steps to Use Aspirin to Treat Acne Redness:
- Make a paste of crushed aspirin and a little water.
- Apply it to the acne with a Q-tip and wash it off once dry.
- It is very helpful to reduce the redness of acne.
3.) Fuller’s Earth to Treat Acne Redness Naturally
Fuller’s earth is good for acne-prone skin and greasy skin. It absorbs excess oil. It also helps to improve your complexion.
Steps to Use Fuller’s Earth to Reduce Acne Redness Fast:
- Mix equal amounts of fuller’s earth, sandalwood powder and rose water.
- Apply this paste to your acne and wash it when it dries.
- Repeat the process once in a week.
4.) Lemon Juice for Acne Redness
Lemons contains an acidic property which is useful for treating acne. Lemon will clean the dust that resides in the pores. It can also treat the redness of acne.
Steps to Use Lemon to Treat Acne Redness Naturally:
- Take a slice of lemon and rub it on the affected area.
- Leave it for a few hours and then rinse your face with water.
- You can also add lemon juice in rose water and use this solution to wash the affected area.
5.) Oatmeal to Get Rid of Acne Redness Fast
Oatmeal is also helpful in reducing acne redness. It cleanses skin pores and absorbs excess oil. It also exfoliates your skin.
Steps to Use Oatmeal to Cure Acne Redness Fast:
- Add 1 tsp of honey and juice of half a lemon into a cup of cooked oatmeal.
- Rub this solution on the affected skin.
- Leave it for half an hour and then rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Do it 2 times a week.
6.) Baking Soda to Get Rid of Acne Redness Overnight
Baking soda or sodium bicarbonate acts as a gentle exfoliant for your skin. Hence, it removes dead skin and unplug the pores. It has mild antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. Also, it helps to regulate the pH balance of the skin.
Steps to Use Baking Soda For Acne Redness Treatment:
- Apply a paste of 1 or 2 tsp of baking soda and a little water on the affected skin.
- Wash it off after a few minutes.
- You can also mix together 2 tbsp baking soda, 1 tsp cinnamon powder, 5 tbsp honey and the juice of half a lemon.
- Apply it to your face and wash it after 5 minutes.
7.) Aloe Vera Gel to Treat Acne Redness
Aloe vera is one of the effective natural remedies for treating acne. Aloe Vera contains soothing and anti-inflammatory properties that can treat acne redness. It also helps to heal the scars.
Steps to Use Aloe Vera to Prevent Acne Redness:
- You can get fresh Aloe Vera gel from Aloe Vera leaf. You can also buy Aloe Vera gel from the local market.
- Apply the Aloe Vera on the affected skin to get rid of acne scars.
- Repeat this Aloe Vera treatment 2 times a day.
8.) Orange Peel to Get Rid of Acne Redness Fast
Prange peel is one of the best home remedies for treating acne redness. The presence of vitamin C and acidic property in an orange makes it a perfect remedy to treat acne. You can also use the juice from the orange and its peel.
Steps to Use Orange Peel to Treat Acne Redness:
- Place the orange peel in the sun and let it dry completely.
- Grind the dried peel into a powder form and add enough water to make a paste.
- Apply this paste to the affected skin and leave it for 10 to 15 minutes. Wash your face with lukewarm water.
9.) Fenugreek to Cure Acne Redness Fast
Fenugreek can also help you to get rid of the acne redness. It has antioxidant, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties that help to cure the acne and redness.
Steps to Use Fenugreek to Treat Acne Redness Naturally:
- Make a smooth paste of crushed fenugreek leaves and water.
- Apply this herbal paste on the affected skin and keep it for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Then wash your face with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this fenugreek treatment for 3 to 4 days to treat the acne.
10.) Indian Lilac to Get Rid of Acne Redness Naturally
Indian lilac is also known as neem. It can be used for the treatment of various skin related problems. It contains antimicrobial and antiseptic properties which help to kill the bacteria that causes acne. It also soothes redness and inflammation of the skin.
Steps to Use Indian Lilac to Remove Acne Redness Naturally:
- Make a paste by adding Indian lilac leaves into a water.
- Add some turmeric powder to the mixture and apply it to your acne.
- Keep it for 20 minutes and wash it off with water.
- Do it at least 2 times a week.
- Wash your face daily with a good face wash to keep your face pimple free.
- You can hide the redness with the concealer.
- You can buy redness reducing product for your acne redness.
- You can apply warm tea bag or hot washcloth to the acne.
- Apply ice to a pimple to relieve the inflammation.
- Drink plenty of water to prevent acne.
- Don’t pop your pimples because popping can turn bright red and may leave the scar.