Are you feeling bewildered that whether you wear a backless dress or not? Is it the presence of Bacne that is ruining your mood? Well, Bacne is also termed as back acne. It is a very common problem for people who have facial acne. The people who have acne on their face are more prone to have acne on their back. It happens mainly due to the formation of overactive sebaceous i.e oil glands. When these oil glands get clogged with dead skin cells, it gives rise to the bacteria that causes Bacne. These are the most annoying type of acne, that not only ruin the experience of backless clothes but also leave ugly scars even after they disappear. So, the best way to avoid such scars is to treat bacne as soon as possible. You can treat them effectively by using several natural remedies to get rid of bacne fast.
Common Causes of Bacne (Back Acne):
- Sleeping on a dirty bed.
- Wearing tight clothes.
- Emotional stress
- Genetically inherited
- Constant sweating
Types of Bacne (Back Acne):
There are various types of back acne. They are as follow:
- Whiteheads: They are also referred as closed comedones. They get developed when a plugged follicle stays underneath and close to your skin forming a white bump.
- Blackheads: When the plugged follicle is open and located on the surface of skin then it forms a blackhead. The black-tip appearance of blackheads occurs due to the reaction between air and sebum.
- Papules: The acne lesions that appear pink bumps on your skin is termed as papules.
- Pustules: It is basically a pimple. It is white or yellow pus-filled papule having a reddened base.
- Nodules: When acne lesion get developed deep below your skin, then it usually get larger in size and form a painful and large nodule.
- Cysts: Cysts can scar the skin as they are painful and pus-filled acne lesions.
Ways to Get Rid of Bacne:
1.) Use Sea Salt to Get Rid of Bacne
It is the most effective and quick solution to get rid of Bacne. To prepare this remedy, follow these steps:
- Take warm water in a tub and add 2-3 cups of sea salt in it.
- Soak your body in it for at least 20-30 minutes.
- If your skin is oily, then there is no need to apply any kind of moisturizer on it. Just pat it dry after taking the bath.
- If your skin gets dry after taking this detox bath, then just apply a little moisturizer over it.
2.) Use Epsom Salt to Get Rid of Bacne
It is one of the most effective remedies to get rid of Bacne. Epsom salt contains magnesium sulfate that has anti-inflammatory properties. It helps in easing the irritation and redness caused due to Bacne. To prepare this remedy, just follow these steps:
- Add 1-2 cups of Epsom salt into the bathtub having warm water.
- Soak in it for 15-30 minutes.
- After taking this detox bath, just pat your skin dry.
- Drink a large amount of water after this bath. As you will get dehydrated after taking this detox bath.
3.) Oatmeal and Honey Mask
Oatmeal helps in cleaning off the excessive oil and dirt from the body while, the honey contains anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties that help in curing the Bacne breakouts. The antibacterial properties present in the honey fights off the bacteria while the anti-inflammatory properties of it help in eliminating the redness and swelling of back acne. To prepare this remedy, follow these steps:
- Just boil the oatmeal in water and add little amount of honey in it.
- Now, let this solution cool down.
- Once this solution cools down, just add more honey to it.
- Now, apply this honey and oatmeal mask on your back acne.
- Leave this mask for 15-20 minutes.
- Once it gets dry, wash it off with lukewarm water.
4.) Use Apple Cider Vinegar to Get Rid of Bacne
Apple Cider Vinegar is a great remedy to get rid of bacne. It helps in tightening the skin pores, it even helps in reducing the redness and inflammation. To prepare this remedy, follow these steps:
- Apply apple cider vinegar, by using a cotton ball to prevent skin irritation.
- You can also spray it directly on the infected area to get rid of bacne.
5.) Use Tea Tree Oil to Get Rid of Bacne
It contains antimicrobial and antibacterial properties, that helps in preventing the bacteria causing Bacne. To use this remedy, follow these steps:
- Add tea tree oil in water.
- Mix it well and prepare a solution.
- Now, apply this solution with the help of cotton ball on bacne.
- Apply, this remedy at least 1-2 times in a day to get rid of bacne.
6.) Use Baking Soda to Get Rid of Bacne
Baking Soda helps in balancing the pH level of the skin. It contains the amphoteric property in it, due to which it acts as a base as well as an acid. To prepare this remedy, follow these steps:
- Mix baking soda in water and prepare a paste.
- Apply, this paste on your back acne.
- Leave it for 10-15 minutes on an infected area.
- After this, wash it off with water.
7.) Use Lavender Oil to Get Rid of Bacne
It contains antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, which make it one of the most effective home remedies to get rid of Bacne. To prepare this remedy, follow these steps:
- Add 7-8 drops of lavender oil in one cup of water.
- Now, add this mixture to warm bath water.
- Soak your body in it for 15-20 minutes.
- Repeat it 1-3 times a day on a regular basis to get rid of bacne.
8.) Use Clove Oil to Get Rid of Bacne
It is another great alternative to get rid of bacne. To prepare this remedy, follow these steps:
- Just add 10 parts of carrier oil (like olive oil or grape seed oil) in one part of clove oil.
- Mix it well.
- Now, take a help of cotton bud to apply this solution of clove oil and carrier oil on the infected part of your back.
Remember, not to spread this oil on the healthy skin. Apply only on the infected skin.
9.) Wear Loose Clothes
You should wear loose clothes if you are suffering from the problem of bacne. Don’t wear tight clothes that produce heat and more sweat in your body. Just avoid them at any cost. Wear what makes you feel comfortable.
10.) Other Preventive Measures to Get Rid of Bacne
There are various other ways that should be followed to get rid of bacne:
- Always try to keep your back clean with the help of various skin care products like any well-medicated body washes that can easily clean up the dirt.
- Also, start using anti-bacterial soaps like Cetaphil to get rid of bacne. Such soaps help in preventing the bacteria causing bacne.
- You must also stop using the harsh soaps and rough scrubbing tools on your skin. All this can make your skin worse by spreading the bacteria and it can dry out your skin.