This article is about ways to get rid of blackheads on nose. Blackheads actually are the clogged hair follicles that pop on the skin. It is the problem that affects a number of people now-a-days. It is more common among teenagers. The main reason behind blackheads is the over production of oil by the skin. Other factors like grime, pollutants, sebum, dead skins and certain germs also contribute to blackheads. The beginning of blackheads is marked by the brown dots on the skin. When they are accumulated inside the pores and get oxidized by the excess oil production, they turn black. Blackheads mostly occur on nose cheeks and inside nose. Sometimes they appear on back as well. In this article, we are going to discuss various ways that can be used to get rid of blackheads easily at home. Read the article and learn about the best remedies used to get rid of blackheads on nose.
Methods to Get Rid of Blackheads on Nose:
As these blackheads mostly appear on face, it becomes really very important to get rid of them. Appearance of these blackheads affects the appearance and thus one wants to treat them as soon as possible. Here are some of the best remedies that can be used to get rid of blackheads on nose. Methods to get rid of blackheads are:
1.) Baking Soda for Blackheads Removal
Baking soda has various qualities and is used to treat various problems. It is one of the best remedies used to treat blackheads on nose. It is also one of the best remedies for acne treatment. Baking soda is used to remove impurities from the skin. Best part about baking soda is that it is easily available. It might be there in your kitchen. If not, you can easily buy it from the market. What you have to do is make a paste using baking soda. Follow the given steps to use baking soda to prevent blackheads:
- Take a 2 tbsp of baking soda and add enough water to make a paste.
- Now apply the paste on the affected area and massage gently for 5 minutes.
- Now allow it to dry on its own.
- When it gets dried completely, wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Repeat the remedy twice a day and you will be able to get rid of blackheads easily.
2.) Oatmeal to Get Rid of Blackheads on Nose
Oatmeal has amazing qualities. It is widely known to exfoliate skin. It can also be used as a natural scrubber. You can also make an oatmeal bath to treat different problems. It is another powerful remedy used to get rid of blackheads on nose. Oatmeal has been proven to be really an amazing remedy to avoid blackheads. You can use the oatmeal in two different ways to treat them naturally. What you have to do is:
- Mix 1 tbsp of oatmeal in 2 tbsp of yogurt.
- Add a little amount of lemon juice and olive oil.
- Mix the ingredients well and apply it on the affected area.
- Leave it for some time and then wash your face with lukewarm water.
- Extract juice from 4 tomatoes.
- Add 1 tbsp of honey and sufficient amount of oatmeal to make a thick paste.
- Now apply the paste on your nose and scrub it gently.
- Do it for 10 minutes and then wash your face with lukewarm water.
3.) Honey to treat Blackheads on Nose
Honey can be used effectively when it comes at treating blackheads naturally. Oil is great for oily skin and thus treats the blackheads well. Honey helps in tightening the skin pores and thus blackheads tend to appear less. What you have to do is:
- Apply some raw and organic honey on your nose.
- Leave it for 10 minutes and allow to dry.
- After 10 minutes, wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Do it once a day and the results will be visible in a week.
4.) Cinnamon for Blackheads on Nose
Cinnamon is a remedy that has been used to treat various health problems and skin related problems. Cinnamon can also prove to be a great remedy to get rid of blackheads on nose. Cinnamon is the remedy that is available on stores. So, you should not face any difficulty in getting to it. What you have to do is:
- Take 1 tsp of cinnamon powder and add equal amount of lemon juice to it.
- Mix it well and make a paste.
- You can also add a pinch of turmeric powder if you want.
- Now, apply the paste on the nose.
- Allow it to dry for 15 minutes and then wash your face.
- You can also use cinnamon to prepare an overnight remedy.
- What you have to do is take 1 tsp of cinnamon powder and add sufficient amount of honey to make a paste.
- Now apply the paste on your nose and leave it overnight.
- In the morning, wash your face off.
- Do this daily for 10 days and you will see the difference.
5.) Lemon Juice to Avoid Blackheads
Lemon juice is another fantastic way to get rid of blackheads on nose. Lemon is widely used to lighten the complexion of the skin and also helps get rid of dark spots. You can make a natural face cleanser by mixing a few drops of lemon juice to rosewater. To use it as a scrub:
- Take a few drops of lemon juice in a bowl and add some sugar to it.
- Mix the two well and use it to scrub the affected area.
- Leave it for 10 minutes and then wash your face.
- Do it twice a week for best results.
6.) Green Tea to Get Rid of Blackheads on Nose
Green tea is known for its properties that help in losing weight. Also it is popular for bringing a glow to the face. Green tea can be used as a very effective remedy to get rid of blackheads on nose. What you have to do is:
- Take some green tea leaves.
- Add some water to it and make a paste.
- Now use it scrub your nose for 5 minutes.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water.
7.) Turmeric to Treat Blackheads on Nose
- Take some turmeric powder and add 2 tablespoons of mint juice to it.
- Make a paste and apply it on your nose.
- When it is completely dried off, rinse it with water.
8.) Orange for Blackheads Removal
Orange removes the blackheads well from nose. And, being rich in vitamin C, it also improves the complexion of your skin. It cleans up the clogged pores and makes your skin appear more radiant and flawless. You have to use orange peels for the purpose. What you have to do is:
- Peel and orange and keep the skin aside.
- Allow the skin to dry in sunlight for a day.
- When the peel is completely dried off, grind it.
- Now mix the grounded peel with some from fresh water to make a paste.
- Use the paste to scrub your nose.
- Do this daily until you see the difference.
9.) Fenugreek to Cure Blackheads on Nose
If you want to get quick results then use fenugreek as a remedy to cure blackheads. Fenugreek seeds are another amazing idea to get rid of blackhead on nose. It works effectively and removes blackheads naturally. What you can do is:
- Make a thick paste by grinding some fenugreek seeds.
- Now apply the paste on the affected area.
- Allow it to dry on its own and then wash off with warm water.
10.) Epsom Salt for Blackheads on Nose
Another natural and effective way of getting rid of blackheads is Epsom salt. Epsom salt is rich in properties that can prove to be a good scrubber. What you have to do is:
- Take a 1 tsp of Epsom salt and add a few drops of hot water and iodine to it.
- Make a paste and leave it to cool down completely on room temperature.
- Now, apply it one the affected area and allow it to sit for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, wash it off with lukewarm water.