After writing, how to get rid of boils?, how to get rid of thigh cramps?, and how to get rid of cellulite on thighs?, we are now writing the best ways to get rid of boils on inner thighs. Boils on inner thighs is one of the most common problems one faces. Boils can occur on any part of the body. Most of the affected areas are armpit, face, legs, inner thighs and buttocks. Boils are formed due to inflammation of the hair follicles under the skin due to bacterial infection. Scraping, any damaged skin, shaving or scratching can be the skeptical reasons for the formation of the boils. Boils are itchy and release pus. Boils can easily make your daily activities uneasy and uncomfortable. Sometimes these boils can get worse to the point that they become difficult to handle.
The area around Inner thighs is more sensitive as it tends to rub against each other while walking, sitting or doing other activities. Softness on this area makes the case worse. In this article, we will talk about the boils, causes and different remedies to get rid of boils on the inner thighs. You don’t have to worry too much as boils can be treated in several easy ways.
Causes of Boils on Inner Thighs:
- Damaged hair follicles.
- Sharing toiletries.
- Excessive scratching with infected fingers and nails.
- Weakened immune system.
- Allergic reactions.
- Waxing or shaving.
- Fabric allergic reaction.
- Excessive sweating, which in turn leads to accumulation of dirt.
- Recurrent rubbing of thighs.
- Poor hygiene.
- Irregular nutrition.
- Infected lymph node.
- Stress and overexertion.
Remedies to Get Rid of Boils on Inner Thighs:
1.) Use The Aloe Vera Gel
Aloe vera is said to be a miracle plant and it contains photochemical and other properties that are beneficial for health, skin and hair. Aloe vera is also eaten as a vegetable and is also taken as energy drinks. Take the fresh aloe vera leaf and extract the gel. If you don’t have the access to fresh leaf then you can use the packed gel also. Apply the gel on the boil for 2-3 times a day to get the maximum benefits. If you are more prone to boils then you can also start consuming the aloe vera juice daily. To get maximum benefits, drink aloe vera juice on an empty stomach every day in the morning.
2.) Take The Warm Bath
Well, a warm bath is relaxing and soothing for sore thighs, it helps regulate blood circulation and makes boils release easily. Remember, never use soap or scrubs over the affected area. After the bath, just dab the area with a clean piece of a cloth. You can also try a warm compress 2-3 times a day, this also works excellently to release all the accumulated pus.
3.) Use The Tea Bags
A tea bag also works as a compress. Place a lukewarm green or black tea bag on the area and keep it for 5-10 mins. The acid in the tea will help the boils pop out faster. Not to forget to cover the area after this treatment. You can also tea tree oil, which acts as a natural remedy because it contains antiseptic and antibacterial properties, which helps eliminate waste from the boil.
4.) Apply The Toothpaste
Well, we all tend to choose toothpaste as the very first option, when wanting to get rid of an annoying pimple. The very same effect toothpaste has, when used to get rid of boils on inner thighs. Toothpaste consists of antibacterial and cleaning properties. Like in the case of pimples, toothpaste tends to absorb the moisture from the boil-affected area and makes it erupt faster than the time. It would have naturally taken to burst out. You can directly apply toothpaste on the boils as it gives a cooling effect and absorb all the oil from the skin. Try using this remedy before going to bed as it works well overnight. Do this process for several weeks to get rid of boils on inner thighs.
- For this remedy, all you need is toothpaste. Now, take a pea size drop and spread the paste on the boil, leave it on to dry.
- Clean the area and then re-apply after a few hours. The boil should ideally burst within a day and will heal in the coming days.
5.) Use The Potatoes
As vegetables are full of nutrients, then It is natural that potatoes would work as brilliant home remedies to treat boils on the inner thighs. Aside from their fantastic antiseptic, alkaline and anti-inflammatory properties, potatoes are loaded with manganese, magnesium, iron, calcium, vitamins and phosphorus that is good for healthy skin. To use this method, cut some potato slice and place them directly on the affected area for 10-15 mins. Repeat this process with every new slice of potato. Repeat this remedy 3-4 times a day to get rid of boils fast.
6.) Apple Cider Vinegar Will Help
Don’t be surprised that apple cider vinegar is on this list. It is known for one of the most powerful home remedies for many health benefits and also helps eliminate boils on inner thigh, too. It sterilizes the area, by killing the bacteria causing your boils. Additionally, it encourages natural healing, pain relief and lessens inflammation. You can directly use apple cider vinegar on your boils, it is recommended that you dilute it in some water so prevent irritation on the area if you have sensitive skin. Try to repeat this process until your boils completely eliminates.
Apple cider vinegar is yet another effective home remedy to get rid of boils on inner thighs. ACV is known as a well-known antimicrobial agent, which help to efficiently kill the bacteria and restore the pH level of your skin. This makes it as an effective home remedy to get rid of boils on inner thighs. In order to use this remedy, you will require the apple cider vinegar and cotton pad. After you have gathered these ingredients, follow the steps given below in order to get rid of boils on inner thighs.
- Simply soak the cotton pad in the ACV. Squeeze out the excess vinegar and then place it on the boil. Leave it to work for about 10 minutes.
- Repeat this process couple of times during the day. Remember to use a fresh cotton ball each time
7.) Apply The Tea Tree Oil
The antimicrobial properties of tea tree oil will tend to kill the bacteria causing the infection in the hair follicle, thus helping to get rid of boils on inner thighs. The tea tree oil helps to reduce the inflammation and also prevents the scarring after the boil is cured.
You will need the tea tree oil and cotton swab. Simply dip the cotton swab in the tea tree oil and apply on the boil. While applying, make sure that the cotton swab does not touch the unaffected area of the skin and immediately dispose of the used swab. Repeat the remedy twice a day in order to get rid of boils on inner thighs.
8.) Turmeric Will Help
Turmeric is known to act like a catalyst in helping to get rid of boils on inner thighs. The natural antiseptic properties of turmeric will help to clear the infection and also accelerates the healing process of the boil. It also helps to rejuvenate the affected skin after healing the boil. These qualities make turmeric as an effective home remedy to get rid of boils on inner thighs. You will require 1 tablespoon turmeric powder and half a tablespoon crushed ginger root. Adding ginger roots adds to the already existing benefits of turmeric and initiates the healing process to get rid of boils on inner thighs. Follow the steps below in order to get rid of boils in inner thighs.
- Simply mix the turmeric powder and crushed ginger root with water to obtain a paste. Apply the obtained paste with your fingers on the infected area and then let it dry.
- Make sure that you wash your hands before and after the application. Leave the paste to work for around 15 minutes and then wash off with water.
- As an alternative of water, coconut oil can also be used to form the paste. Repeat this remedy twice or thrice a day for quick relief and to get rid of boils on inner thighs.
9.) Use The Epsom salt
Epsom salt is known to cure many skin problems, boils being one of them. This because the salt is known to draw out all the moisture from the area and thus helps to treat the boil in an all-natural manner. Also, it will prevent any infection in the area when the boil starts to heal. Mixing Epsom salt with warm water is and soaking your body in it is a relaxing and great remedy for your sore thighs. Warm water soak helps to aid blood circulation and makes the boil erupt. These qualities make it as an effective remedy to get rid of boils on inner thighs. You will requires the 2 tablespoons epsom salt, a bowl of hot water and soft cloth. Follow the steps below in order to get rid of boils on inner thighs.
- Simply add the Epsom salt to the hot water and mix it well. Soak a cloth in this water and wring out the excess water. Now place the cloth on the affected area. And leave it to work. Re soak after it reaches at the room temperature.
- Repeat until the swelling reduces or the boil erupts. As an alternative, you can also fill a bathtub with warm water and mix a cup of Epsom salt in it. Soak in it for a relaxing experience. Repeat this several times a day in order to get rid of boils on inner thighs.
10.) Garlic Juice is Effective
Garlic juice is an effective remedy to treat infection and get rid of boils on inner thighs because it has natural antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. The ingredient is known to be rich in sulfur compounds that are helpful to fight infection and treat boils. In order to use this remedy to get rid of boils on inner thighs, you will have to get three garlic cloves.
- After getting the ingredient, crush the garlic and squeeze it to extract the juice. Now, apply this juice on the boil on your inner thigh and let it dry.
- It might sting a bit but do not rinse and let the garlic work. Apply this juice twice a day a day in order to get rid of boils on inner thighs.
11.) Use Onions
Like garlic, onion also has sulfur-containing compounds with antimicrobial properties. It also contains flavonoids and antioxidants that heal and protect the skin Follow the steps below:
- Place the onion slice on the affected area and secure it in place with the surgical tape. Leave it on for a few hours.
- Replace the slice with a fresh one every few hours.
12.) Apply Black Seed Oil
Derived from the Nigella sativa plant, black seed oil is widely used in the Middle East and South Asia to treat a variety of skin, hair and overall health related problems. Black seed oil is known to have natural antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties that are helpful to treat infection and get rid of boils in inner thighs. Follow the steps below in order to get rid of boils in inner thighs.
- Take half a teaspoon of black seed oil and a cup of hot or cold beverage. Simply add the oil to the beverage and drink it.
- Fruit juices or green tea are the best options for this purposes as these will tend to neutral the flavor of oil. Drink this twice a day in order to get rid of boils in inner thighs.
13.) Use The Echinacea Herb
The herb echinacea is known for its natural immunity-boosting properties, which helps to enhance the body’s response to various infectious problems. Since a boil is basically an infection, drinking echinacea tea will help to aid the body in fighting the infection and eliminating the harmful bacteria from the body. This makes it as an effective home remedy to get rid of boils on inner thighs. Follow the steps below in order to treat the boils.
- Get half a tablespoons echinacea herb and a cup of hot water. Add the echinacea herb to the cup of water and let the herb steep for a few minutes.
- Now, strain this water and drink the prepared herbal tea. Drink at least two to three cups of this herbal tea in a day in order to get rid of boils on inner thighs.
14.) Use The Lilac
Lilac or Indian lilac is famous because of its natural antimicrobial properties, which can help to treat various skin and health related issues. It is also known to have natural anti-inflammatory properties, which will help to reduce the swelling and inflammation caused in the boil area. This makes lilac as an effective home remedy to get rid of boils in inner thighs, and also treat other skin related allergies or acne. Follow the steps below in order to get rid of boils on inner thighs.
- Get a handful of fresh lilac leaves and water in a bowl and get a gauze or bandage. Either grind or crush the lilac leaves with water to get a smooth paste.
- Now, apply a layer of the obtained paste on the boil and cover with the gauze. Change the dressing after a couple of hours and use a fresh dressing every time. Continue repeating this process until the boil completely heals.
15.) Use Sweet Ground Juice
Bitter gourd juice is an effective remedy to treat boils on the inner thighs. Well, it won’t taste heavens, but yes, you can make it taste better by adding honey and lemon to the bitter gourd juice. Mix them together and put a pinch of salt in the mixture. Drink this mixture 2-3 times a day to get rid of boils on inner thighs.
16.) Use The Cornmeal
Take some amount of cornmeal and water, mix them and make a paste. Apply this paste directly on the boils. Keep it for 15-20 minutes. This will allow boils to burst out automatically. After this process, you can make a turmeric paste and apply it on the boil. This will help boil heal faster as turmeric consists of healing properties that help get rid of boils on inner thighs. .
17.) Margosa Will Help
Margosa acts as a natural antiseptic and antibacterial agent. It is an effective remedy to cure boils. Take some leaves of margosa and make a paste out of it, add some turmeric and mix the mixture well. Apply this mixture directly to the affected area and keep it for half an hour, then rinse it off with water. Do this process 2-3 times a day for better results.
18.) Drink Plenty of Water
Drinking water is very important for the body. At least, one should drink 8-9 glasses of water a day. Lack of water can cause lots of problems like skin problem, stomach problems, urinal problems and other health issues. So drink water a lot as it helps the metabolism function properly and keep you away from all the diseases.
Above mentioned remedies works effectively and are helpful to get rid of boils on the inner thighs. Easily you can get all these ingredients in your home. These remedies are inexpensive and affordable for everyone. But remember, after you have tried all the above-mentioned remedies, it is important to maintain a high level of hygiene and follow for future prevention follow a good diet. Try to keep the body hydrated. Drinking warm water will help you remove unwanted waste from the body and will keep you away from other diseases. Now, that you have too many of these remedies, try what suits you best. In case, your boils are not cured with all these remedies and if you experience any serious problem with it, immediately contact your doctor.