After writing, how to get rid of dry skin?, how to exfoliate skin?, and how to tighten lose skin?, we are now writing the best ways to get rid of cellulite on thighs and buttocks fast. Cellulite is such a problem that is faced by most of the women. Cellulite appears, when fat cells swell through the skin’s external layer, making a dimpled, rutted appearance. This article have all remedies to get rid of cellulite on thighs and buttocks fast. Cellulite makes your thigh appear lumpy and thus you get restricted to a few clothes. Well, the good part is that it can be treated easily at home and all remedies are easily available at home.
What Causes Cellulite?
Cellulite is also known as orange peel syndrome, cottage cheese skin, and mattress phenomenon. Cellulite is a cosmetic condition in which the fat is accumulated in different parts of the body. This accumulation of fat gives a dimpled, lumpy looks to the area where it is occurring. The most common area, where cellulite is mostly noticeable is on and around thighs. However, it can affect your legs, stomach or buttocks as well. Cellulite usually occurs after attaining puberty. Though this condition can occur in men too, but females are more vulnerable to cellulite.
According to dermatologists, cellulite generally affects more than 90% of women at some point in their lives. Cellulite consists of free moving fat cells stored just underneath the skin. There are many treatments available to get rid of cellulite on thighs. Since this condition tends to deteriorate with age, so it becomes very necessary to prevent it at the initial stage only. Below are some home remedies, which can help you get rid of cellulite on thighs and buttocks fast. But, before moving onto remedies, let us know the types, causes, and symptoms behind this condition.
Types of Cellulite:
- Grade 1: Under grade 1 no clinical symptoms are seen, but some anatomical changes can be found by a microscopic examination.
- Grade 2: Under grade 2, skin shows a reduction in elasticity along with anatomical changes examined by microscope.
- Grade 3: Roughness of skin can be seen along with grade 2 symptoms.
Best Ways to Get Rid of Cellulite on Thigh and BUttocks:
1.) Drink Plenty of Water
One of the reasons behind cellulite is building up of toxins that keep accumulating in your body for the entire life. Maintaining hydration level is the method to flush out these toxins from your body and get rid of cellulite fast and naturally. Drinking plenty of water will also keep other body functions well. This in turn will make your skin glow and improve texture.
Drink about 8 to 10 glasses of water every day to maintain hydration. Along with plain water, include fruit juices, lemon water with or without honey. Consume foods high in water contents such as cucumbers, melons, and most of the green leafy vegetables. Avoid drinks, which promote dehydration such as coffee, alcohol, beer etc. You can also include some detox water in your daily routine to flush out toxins out of the body.
2.) Keep an Eye on Your Diet
It is important to keep an eye on the eating habit if you want to get rid of cellulite on thighs and buttocks. It is good to have foods that are rich in water contents and they helps decreasing the presence of cellulite. Have spinach in your breakfast. You can also go for other fruits like banana, kiwi and strawberries. This breakfast will keep your energy level high.
It’s an incredible approach to get a serving of vegetables at breakfast. Eat a lot of green vegetables. You can also go for broccoli, carrots and different vegetables that are loaded with nutrients. Make it a part of your routine and treat your cellulite easily.
3.) Use Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar or ACV is an effective home remedy to get rid of cellulite on thighs and buttocks. ACV contains Minerals, Calcium, Magnesium, and Potassium. All these nutrients play a major role in getting rid of wastes, toxins, and water retention. This helps to reduce bloating and cellulite in other parts as well. It also helps to lose weight, which means less body fat and thus fewer cellulite pockets. Here is the Method.
- Mix apple cider vinegar and water in 1:2 ratio, add 1 teaspoon of honey if you want.
- Apply the solution on the thigh area and leave it for half an hour.
- Wash off the area with warm water and repeat this 2 times daily to get the desired results.
- You can also start drinking apple cider vinegar for more effective results.
4.) Apply The Tangerine Oil
Tangerine oil is another quite effective home remedy to get rid of cellulite on thighs. Tangerine oil promotes blood circulation in the applied are. It also helps to break down accumulated fat and cellulite. This is an essential oil, which also plays a vital role in detoxification of the body.
- Mix 5 drops of tangerine oil in 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Apply and massage this mixture on the concerned area for 10-15 minutes.
- Avoid exposure to the sun for minimum 1 hour after application of this oil.
- Apply this mixture twice in a day for a few weeks to reduce cellulite in thighs.
5.) Have The Salmon
Salmon is known to have a high amount of antioxidants. It breaks down fat pockets and cellulite. Salmon also have essential omega-3 fatty acids, that help the body to have smooth skin and tissue. It reduces appetite and inflammation. It also repairs and strengthen tissues present in the affected skin area. This in turn, discourages the build-up of toxins in blood vessels and helps enhance blood circulation. Eat 4 or 5 servings of salmon in a week. To encourage the reduction of cellulite, go for roasted or baked salmon dishes. Avoid the fried salmon.
6.) Have Healthy Fat
You have to discriminate between the good fat and the bad fat in order to get rid of cellulite. Skin requires nourishment from inside and for you need to consume good fat. Food items like olives, nuts, avocados, fish and olive oil contain omega-3 unsaturated fats, which are key for healthy skin.
7.) Avoid Certain Food Items
Here it doesn’t mean that you have to fast or something. It just mean that you need to eliminate unhealthy portion from your diet. To keep the cellulite problem at bay, the first things that you requires is avoid oily food. Keep yourself at a distance from oily food. You should also avoid canned and salted food as they also contribute to the problem.
- Deep fried foods like french fries, fried chicken, and onion rings. Bundled snacks like corn chips, potato chips, cheddar puffs, and pretzels.
- Foods high in salt, as canned soup or plunges and dressings. Beverages high in sugar, similar to sweet, heated products, and pop.
- Liquor, particularly when it’s matched with a sugary blender like pop or cranberry juice..
8.) Perform Weight Training
Incorporate weight training, dissimilar to cardio activities, conditions the muscles under your skin and makes it look more healthy. This can enormously reduce the presence of cellulite.
- Purchase weights and perform activities intended to condition your thighs, bottom, and abs. In case that you have cellulite on your arms, perform arm exercises also.
- Join an exercise center and work with a mentor to measure of weight you lift after some time.
- In opposition to basic conviction, lifting heavier weights in less time, instead of doing a considerable measure of reps with lighter weights, is better to build muscle.
9.) Coffee Grounds Will Help
Coffee grounds works as an excellent exfoliating scrub. Its exfoliation action helps to remove dead skin cells and get rid of cellulites on things faster. Coffee grounds help restore new and healthy cells as well. Plus, drinking coffee will help improve circulation of blood. Thus, it is one of the best home remedies to treat cellulite.
- Add ¼ cup of coffee grounds with 3 tbsp of sugar and 2 tbsp of coconut oil (melted) to make a paste. Take this paste and massage on the affected skin for a few minutes using mild pressure.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water after leaving it for a few minutes. Repeat this remedy 2 to 3 times in a week to get the desired results. Store the remaining mixture in a jar for future use.
10.) Apply The Green Clay
Green clay is among the most powerful remedies to get rid of cellulite on thighs, buttocks and legs. Green clay helps promote circulation of blood and lymph. It also helps remove dead skin cells, suck up impurities and fats as well. Also, it repair and empowers connective tissues. Here is the method to use it.
- Add ½ cup of each green clay and seaweed with ¼ cup of lime juice and 3 tbsp of hot water. Finally, add 1 tsp of raw honey to make a thick paste.
- Apply the mixture on the affected area in circular motions. Cover the area with a plastic wrap and leave it for half an hour.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water. Continue this treatment on a weekly basis.
11.) Juniper Oil Will Help
Juniper oil is another effective home remedy to get rid of cellulite on thighs. This oil is known to have powerful detoxifying properties which help to reduce retention of fluids in the body. It works as an effective diuretic which is also useful for improving the kidney function.
- Add 10-15 drops of juniper oil with ¼ cup of olive oil. Apply and rub the mixture on the concerned area for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Repeat this twice daily. After 1 month of application, your skin will get more soft and firm.
12.) Make Habit of Exercising
Do high force work out. Matching weight preparing with activities that get your heart pumping prompts the generation of incline bulk, which will bring about your thighs and hindquarters to look smoother over time. Take help from the trainer to cure this problem.
13.) Perform Dry Brushing
Dry brushing your skin will do a lot to solve this issue. Dry brushing enhances your course and offers your skin some assistance with getting free of toxins. It diminishes the presence of cellulite. Purchase a body brush made with regular filaments and make dry brushing activity as a part of your morning schedule. Make sure that your skin and the brush both are dry before starting.
Brush upward towards your heart. Focus on zones with a considerable measure of cellulite, similar to your thighs and bottom. Brush your arms from your hands to your shoulders. Brush your stomach in a clockwise round movement and your arms in an upward movement. All brushing developments ought to be made towards your heart to support the circulation of blood and lymphatic stream.
14.) Improve the Skin Tone
Taking measures to make your skin look tight and sound doesn’t really dispose off cellulite. Yet it can go far towards incidentally diminishing its appearance. Try the given procedures:
- Bathe in tepid or cool water, instead of hot. Cool water fixes your skin and makes it look more conditioned.
- Saturate your skin with something that contains caffeine. Purchase a cream or moisturizer that contains no less than 5 percent caffeine, which is said to enhance skin tone and lessening the presence of cellulite.
- Use another topical item intended to diminish the presence of cellulite. There are numerous creams and moisturizers available outlined, particularly for this reason.
15.) Drink Cayenne Pepper
Cayenne pepper is known to be an effective fat burning food. It has the properties that provide heat to the body naturally and also help promote circulation of blood and boost metabolism. It also helps to get rid of cellulite, dead skin cells and restore them with powerful and healthy cells.
Regular intake of cayenne pepper will help remove toxins from your body and lessen the appearance of cellulite in your thighs. Mix 2 tsp of cayenne pepper powder with 1 tsp of chopped ginger and lemon juice in a glass of warm water. Drink this solution 1 or 2 times daily for at least 1 month to see the result.
16.) Try The Seaweed
Seaweed is known to be a natural exfoliating agent and helps to get rid of cellulite. It helps promote circulation of blood, improves the texture of skin and also helps remove damaging toxins from your body. In return, it helps minimize the appearance of cellulite. Plus, it contains many bio-active compounds, which are absorbed by skin easily. It also contain a high amount of iodine and other minerals which enhance your metabolism.
- Add 3 tbsp of grounded seaweed in ¼ cup each of sea salt and olive oil. Also, add a few drops of any essential oil. Apply and rub a little bit of this mixture on the concerned area for about 10-15 minutes.
- Wash it off and apply a moisturizer. Continue this remedy once daily for a few weeks. Store rest of the mixture in a jar for future use.
17.) Use The Tan Spray
You can decrease the presence of cellulite by making the shade of your skin look more even. Pick a spray tan item only a shade that is darker than your skin. Make a sure to apply it uniformly over your legs, not simply on the are where the cellulite are visible. This is the best way to get rid of cellulite on thigh fast.
18.) Omega-3 Fatty Acids
It is good to eat foods rich in Omega-3 fatty acids, they help get rid of cellulite fast and naturally. The skin require nourishment and foods high in omega-3 are great at providing that nourishment. So, increase the consumption of foods rich in omega- 3 that mostly include sea food. If you are a vegetarian then you can also go with wild rice, canola oil etc.