In this article, we will tell you some interesting remedies to get rid of cystic acne. Most of us get scared at the onset of acne or a pimple, however, it is not a horrible disease, that can’t be cured. It is a common skin problem. It occurs due to infected sebaceous glands that produce oil. Over the time, a pus is filled in a pimple that aggravate the condition. It is a common problem among adolescents due to hormonal changes. However, there is no age bar, this skin problem can occur at any age. Acne can make you look ugly and causes irritation. Acne’s are more prevalent on the face, back and chest. Whereas cystic acne appears on the face, especially on cheeks and forehead. The worst thing about acne and pimples is that they tend to leave scars behind. There are 4 types of acne’s that are characterized through their size and color. Read further, to know symptoms and different ways to get rid of cystic acne.
Symptoms for Cystic Acne:
- Small tender and red bumps.
- Bumps with pus known as pustules.
- Solid, painful and large nodules under the skin.
Causes of Cystic Acne:
- Hormonal changes
- Excess oil production by sebaceous gland
- Clogged pores
- Dead skin cells
- It can be inherited as well
Best Remedies to Get Rid of Cystic Acne:
1.) Healthy Eating Habits to Get Rid of Cystic Acne
Avoid eating foods items that are not good for skin. Add healthy and organic food items like GLV in your diet. Drink lots of water because it flushes away all the waste of our body. Maintain a healthy diet chart. Drink homemade juices, conditioned milk and avoid dairy item e.g. curd, cheddar.
2.) Maintain a Good Hygiene to Get Rid of Cystic Acne
Keep your skin clean, wash your face at regular intervals. Moreover, make sure that you do not touch your face with dirty hands. Trim your nails regularly to keep the dirt and bacteria at bay. Carry a hand sanitizer with you. Try not to apply any beautifying agents or cream to treat a pimple until it has been advised by the doctor.
3.) Do Not Pop the Acne
Popping the pimple can cost you high because it causes poor scars. It may also worsen the condition. Scratching or popping pushes the disease further deep inside the skin and forms severe blockage, swelling and redness. Therefore, do not scratch or even touch the acne. By touching the problem might multiply.
- Use home made face packs to get rid of cystic pimples
- Blend 3 to 4 spoons of yoghurt with the ½ spoon of turmeric. Apply it on the pimple and rinse it off after 15-20 minutes when it completely dries.
- Alternatively, mix 2 tablespoons of sandalwood with mint juice. Make it thick paste so that it can be easily applied on the affected area. Apply it on the face and rinse it off with lukewarm water after 15-20 minutes.
- You can also apply nectar on the affected area to get rid of cystic acne. Apply it on the affected area. Leave it for 10-15 minutes and then rinse it off with water.
- Or,Blend 2 spoons of nectar with 4 to 5 squeezes of cinnamon powder, apply it on the face, keep it for 15 minutes and rinse it off before you go to bed.
4.) Remove your Makeup Before Going to the Bed
Make sure that you remove the makeup from your face before going to the bed. If the makeup is left uncleaned for a night, it will clog the pores and cause acne. So, do not to forget to clean your face before going to sleep. You can use makeup remover or vitamin E oil to remove the makeup.
5.) Avoid Sun Exposure to Get Rid of Cystic Acne
UV rays radiated from the sunlight can aggravate the condition. So make sure, that you apply an effective sunscreen on your face which suits your skin before leaving for outdoors. Moreover, try to cover your face with a soft cotton cloth. Also, avoid wearing dark colored clothes since dark color absorbs more heat.
6.) Do not Take Stress to Get Rid of Cystic Acne
Stress or tension is one of the significant reasons for pimples so do not stress yourself. Be happy and do not overthink. Since hormonal changes are a root cause of acne so do not worry if you get acne before the menses. Exercise and yoga are best ways to deal with stress. So make sure that you exercise and practice yoga regularly.
7.) Practice Yoga to Get Rid of Cystic Acne
Yoga is one of the ideal remedies to get rid of cystic pimples. It will heal your body from inside. It has the power to vanish all body issues. So practice yoga to balance your hormones. Do some activity that sweats your body this will assist you with bringing out the contaminating particles from your body.
8.) Avoid Medicine to Get Rid of Cystic Acne
Try not to take any pills for the pimples until it is suggested by your dermatologist. Instead, take herbal tonics that cleans the blood. Consume a healthy diet with less oil and flavors. Drink 8-10 glass of water and eat natural products that keep your body cool.
9.) Green Tea to Get Rid of Cystic Acne
According to a study, green tea is an extraordinary approach to get rid of cystic pimples. Green tea has a cell reinforcement power, which manages the over generation of oil from sebum organ. It also controls bacterial development. For best results do not mix any other ingredients in the green tea and use it the way it is.
- Boil a glass of water.
- When the water starts boiling, add 1 teaspoon of green tea in it.
- Steep it for a few minutes.
- Then, let the green tea cool at the room temperature.
- When it cools, dip a cotton ball into it and apply green tea over the acne. Leave it for a few minutes and rinse it off. Practice it regularly for a clean and acne free skin.
- For best results drink 2 cups of green tea in a day.
10.) Toothpaste to Get Rid of Cystic Acne
Yes, toothpaste! Especially white toothpaste, it consists of fluoride and other ingredients that treat the acne. All you have to do is:
- Appy a pea size toothpaste over the affected area.
- Leave it for 15-20 minutes.
- Wash it with normal water. Do this regularly to get rid of cystic acne.