In this world, we are cornered with pollution, dust, unpredictable weather changes that make us suffer from many of skin allergies and dilemmas. It easily affects you and feel like skin scratching. It is a common problem which affects many people.This itchy skin problem is really very disgusting and sometimes it also makes you feel embarrassed in front of others. Sometimes it gets so bad that you go on scratching and make your partner or loved one really annoying. The itching problem can take place in any part of your skin. So in order to get rid of this itchy skin problems we need to follow some simple home remedies which are proved to be helpful to deal with skin itching problems. Now-a-days, this problem is quite common among peoples. To know more and get rid of itchy skin, please read the below article:
Causes of Itchy Skin:
- Allergic reactions
- Weather change
- Insect bites
- Skin infections
- Dry weather
- Dry skins
- Hygiene problems
- Medication allergies
- Cosmetics allergies
Symptoms of Itchy Skin:
Itchy skin never comes without any sign it always leaves its marks on your skin.You can get the itching problem to various areas of your body, such as on the neck, arms, legs or sometimes your whole body may itch.this itching problem has got various symptoms and types such as:
- Spots blisters
- Dry skin
- Skin darkening
- Scaly texture of skin
When to See The Doctor to Get Rid of Itchy Skin?
- See your skin doctor or dermatologists in order to get rid of itchy skin.
- It itching lasts more than two weeks.
- If it prevents you from sleeping.
- Is it affecting your daily life.
- If it affects the whole of your body.
- If it is accompanied by other signs such as extreme redness, weight loss, urinary infections and fever.
Home Remedies to Get Rid of Itchy Skin:
- Home Remedies to Get Rid of Itchy Skin:
- 1.) Aloe-Vera to Avoid Itchy Skin Itchy Skin
- 2.) Basil Leaves to Get Rid of Itchy Skin
- 3.) Peppermint Leaves to Get Rid of Itchy Skin
- 4.) Lemon to Get Rid of Itchy Skin
- 5.) Baking Soda to Get Rid of Itchy Skin
- 6.) Apple Cider Vinegar to Get Rid Itchy Skin
- 7.) Coconut Oil to Treat Itchy Skin
- 8.) Clove Oil to Get Rid of Itchy Skin
- 9.) Toothpaste to Get Rid of Itchy Skin
- 10.) Common Recommendations to Get Rid of Itchy Skin
1.) Aloe-Vera to Avoid Itchy Skin Itchy Skin
You can directly use aloe vera gel from the leaf. What all you have to do is to peel the leaf and extract the gel and apply directly on the skin. This gel is also available in the market you can buy and use it.you can also keep aloe-vera gel extracted from leaf in refrigerator for some time and then apply it on skin it helps you to lessen the itch.
2.) Basil Leaves to Get Rid of Itchy Skin
Basil leaves is having medicinal qualities and it contain the substance known as eugenol which is a very effective antibiotic. Take some basil leaves and crush it and put it on the skin surface. it is known to be the best remedy to get rid of the itchy skin. try this boil some leaves in water and let the water cool for some seconds after that dab some cotton balls and use these balls on the affected area.
3.) Peppermint Leaves to Get Rid of Itchy Skin
Crush these herbal leaves and put it straight on the affected areas or prepare the paste of these leaves and apply this paste on the skin. You can also dab cotton in the paste and put this cotton balls in a plastic bags and use it to lay on the affected area. It will help you get rid of itchy skin problems.
4.) Lemon to Get Rid of Itchy Skin
Apply or squeeze lemon on the itchy area and leave it for some time and wash it. it really soothes your itching .even you can soak some ice cubes in fresh lemon juice and apply it directly on the area. This is a very fast healing remedy to get rid of the itchy skin. Lemon contains acid which act as healing remedy to get rid of itchy skin.
5.) Baking Soda to Get Rid of Itchy Skin
This remedy is really easy to prepare. Just add two spoons of baking soda in your bath water and take the bath with this water. You can also make a paste using baking soda and water. Apply this paste on the skin and wash it off after fifteen to twenty minutes. This remedy helps you out to get rid of itchy skin and skin infections
6.) Apple Cider Vinegar to Get Rid Itchy Skin
Add one cup of apple cider vinegar in a bucket of water and take bath with this water or directly soak the itching area in this water it will really soothe your skin from itching. You can also soak some of cotton balls in apple cider vinegar and directly apply it on skin you can also keep this cotton in refrigerator for some time and then use it.
7.) Coconut Oil to Treat Itchy Skin
You can directly apply this oil on your skin to get rid of the itchy skin. Apply it on the entire body and leave it for sometime. After that, you can take bath. It is really helpful to get rid of itchy skin as sometimes our skin get itchy because of dryness and coconut oil helps to cure dryness.
8.) Clove Oil to Get Rid of Itchy Skin
Clove oil also proved to be one of the essential oils to be used to treat itching problems. You can mix a few drops of clove oil in your bathing water and you can also add some drops of clove oil on cotton balls and apply it directly on the surface of skin to get rid of itching problem.
9.) Toothpaste to Get Rid of Itchy Skin
Itching problem nothing to worry just go to your bathroom take your toothpaste tube and apply this toothpaste on the affected area you really feel the difference. The healing process it quick and you really feel good .the cooling effect of toothpaste is really helpful to get rid of itchy skin.
10.) Common Recommendations to Get Rid of Itchy Skin
- Avoid scratches whenever possible.
- Try to avoid scratching and its best to cover the affected area so that it stay safe from dust and harmful dust particles.
- Keep your nails trim.
- Most of scratching an affected area led to severe redness or mark on the skin. Sometimes because of your nails, it can get infected so I tell you it, so better to keep your nail trim and clean.
- Take a lukewarm water bath.
- Take a lukewarm bath and dry your body properly, it helps to reduce itching problem.
- Wear cotton clothes and loose fitting clothes.
- Choose mild soap and detergent.
- Use mild laundry powders to wash your clothes.
- Try to maintain personal hygiene.