In this article, we will talk about the remedies to get rid of keloid scar. Scars have for long been a symbol of pain, misery and for warriors even manliness. They may be a tattoo for many, the reality is that they spoil your natural beauty completely. There are different kinds of scars, one that is a result of a skin condition is known as the keloid scar.
The keloid scar looks like an evil parasite that has crept inside your skin. They not only look ugly, but can grow up to become worse in many cases. These scars are due to tissue damage. They are mostly larger than the original wound. Therefore, it is important to get rid of them.
Remedies to Get Rid of Keloid Scar:
1.) Sandalwood to Get Rid of Keloid Scar
Sandalwood has always been ignored as a remedy to cure skin problems. The reality is, that it is more effective in treating skin conditions compared to your famous products. It is a great option for treating keloid scars. To use it, just follow the simple steps below:
- Mix it with rose water, dark gram to make a paste.
- Verify that you utilize an equivalent measure of every element for the paste.
- Apply, the paste to the keloid scar area.
- Leave it overnight and wash it off in the morning.
- Continue the treatment on a regular basis for visible results.
2.) Lemons to Get Rid of Keloid Scar
Lemons are loaded with supplements that do wonders for the human body. One more reason for it to be an effective treatment is by disposing of keloids. The juice of lemon works successfully to make them vanish. To use this solution, just follow the simple steps below:
- Crush a lemon and utilize the juice to apply directly on the keloid scar.
- Let it rest there for 60 minutes before washing it with water.
- Continue the treatment till you see visible results.
3.) Baking Soda to Get Rid of Keloid Scar
Baking soda has been mentioned numerous times on this website for its healing properties. To treat keloid scars using your good old baking soda, just follow the simple steps below:
- Mix some baking soda with some hydrogen peroxide or honey to make a paste.
- Apply, the paste on the affected area and let it remain there for some time.
- Make sure to do this regularly for relief.
4.) Honey to Get Rid of Keloid Scar
All of us love honey, I mean who doesn’t love the orgasmic sensation of sweet honey kissing your tongue and lips. It gives us immense happiness to inform you that it is effective for treating keloid scar as well. Follow the simple steps below:
- Take your everyday fresh organic honey and apply it directly on the scars.
- Keep it there for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Wash it with water.
- Do this regularly for instant relief.
5.) Aloe Vera to Get Rid of Keloid Scar
Aloe Vera is a superb remedy that works for a large number of skin conditions than you could ever imagine. To use it follow the simple steps below:
- Mash a few Aloe Vera leaves to get its gel.
- You could also buy the gel available at the market.
- Apply, the gel on the scar and massage with it.
- Do this regularly for visible results.
6.) Vitamin E Oil to Get Rid of Keloid Scar
If time is not an issue for you then it is one of the finest remedies to get rid of Keloid scar. All you have to do is to apply the oil to the keloid scar a few times each day. Do this regularly for visible results.
7.) Lavender Oil to Get Rid of Keloid Scar
It is one of the essential oils when it comes to skin healing. Our first choice for disposing of a keloid scar is lavender oil. You can apply it by massaging directly onto the keloid scars. Make sure to do it on a regular basis without a miss. In the end when it heals your skin completely, you will have that beautiful skin again.
8.) Tea Tree Oil to Get Rid of Keloid Scar
Tea tree oil never disappoints on treating skin disorders. Such is the power of this magnificent oil. The only problem with it being, that it is strong in nature compared to other ones. It is advised to test it on your skin before beginning the treatment. If it is good, all you have to do is to apply on keloid scars with a cotton ball. Do this once in the morning and once at night.
9.) Steroid Injections to Get Rid of Keloid Scar
The idea of an injection frets many, but if your scars are severe then using this treatment make sense. This is the most widely recognized type of keloid treatment. Intake of steroids diminish the keloid scar. The shots are taken regularly at interims of around four to six weeks.
10.) Garlic to Get Rid of Keloid Scar
Garlic is another remedy for you to dispose of a keloid scar. To use it all you have to do:
- Take a couple of cloves of garlic and smash them to form a paste.
- Apply, the paste on the scar.
- Wait for 15 – 20 minutes.
- The antibacterial properties will diminish the scars.
- It will show its results soon and you will be left with a scar free skin.