After writing, how to get rid of skin tags?, how to get rid of warts at home?, and how to get rid of stretch marks?, we are now writing the best ways to get rid of moles naturally and fast. When we say Marilyn Monroe, Mariah Carey, or Eva Mendes, what you find common in them? They are celebrities. Yes, and…? They are beautiful. Yes and all three have that cute tiny mole that adds to their beauty. But imagine, if they would have a lot or bigger moles on their gorgeous face, how they would have looked? Moles would have drawn more attention than to their beautiful face and could have made them less attractive.
Although, moles do not pose any health issue, but from an aesthetic point of view, it can make one unappealing and even ugly. There are many medical treatments available to get rid of moles. But. such surgeries can be very expensive and can have some side effects as well. So, here the question arises on the ways to get rid of moles naturally and without surgery. Through in this article, we have tried to suggest you some of the best home remedies for moles removal without surgery. These remedies are simple, safe and effective to use. Before that, let us know what are moles exactly.
What is Moles and What Causes Moles?
Moles are also known as melanocytic nevi. A mole can be brown, black, or dark skin color spot or bump on the skin. Moles are formed due to the accumulation of melanocytes. Melanocytes are the cells that are responsible for causing pigmentation. Moles can be of different types, they can be plane or elevated, with hair or hairless, smooth or rough. Genes, Hormones, or overexposure to sunlight can be the factor responsible for moles. Though, some moles fade away by themselves over a period of time, but if they doesn’t, you can try the below listed home remedies to get rid of moles naturally.
Home Remedies to Get Rid of Moles Naturally:
1.) Apple Cider Vinegar to Get Rid of Moles Naturally
Apple cider vinegar or ACV is a well known home remedies for treating different skin ailments. Removing the mole is one of such ailments. As it is known ACV is acidic in nature, it helps effectively in loosening and making the moles fall on its own. Here are the methods to use it.
- Rub the mole with warm water or gently scratch the surface with something abrasive. After that, apply apple cider vinegar on the mole. Leave it to dry itself and repeat this several times a day.
- Alternatively, soak a cotton ball in apple cider vinegar. Wrap it with a bandage or doctor tape. Leave it for overnight and repeat the same for 2 weeks to get rid of moles naturally.
2.) Iodine Solution to Get Rid of Moles Naturally Fast
A tincture of iodine can also be quite useful to get rid of moles naturally fast. Iodine helps in destroying the melanocytes cells naturally. It also helps in discouraging the accumulation of these cells. You can buy some iodine from a medical store near you.
- Wash the mole area and apply a pinch of iodine solution on the mole. You can rub it in case of flat moles before applying.
- Wrap it with a bandage or doctor tape and leave it overnight. Do this process for at least 2 weeks.
- Apply vaseline or any other petroleum jelly on surrounding skin to prevent discoloration of skin.
3.) Take Help From Garlic
Garlic is is one of the highly recommended remedies for moles removal. Garlic is known to have enzymes which helps effectively in eliminating the clusters. Also, garlic helps in lightening the pigmentation. Here is the method.
- Place some freshly crushed garlic clove on the mole. Cover it with some bandage or gauze.
- Leave it for overnight. Apply this until mole fall of naturally. It is quite an effective remedy which works faster.
Note: Remember to use some antiseptic cream of power before each application.
4.) Pineapple to Get Rid of Moles Naturally on Your Face
Pineapple is known to lighten the moles color fast. It contains citric acid which can make them less visible. Pineapple is effective for flat moles more than the raised one. It is quite soothing for skin as it has anti-inflammatory qualities.
- Dip a cotton ball in fresh pineapple juice. Gently rub the mole with cotton ball.
- Leave it to get absorbed by the skin. Repeat this process several times a day.
- Instead of pineapple juice, try other citrus juice like lemon, sweet lime, gooseberries.
5.) Use The Baking Soda
Baking soda is another very effective substance in removing moles, spots and other blemishes. Baking soda is a natural exfoliator, which helps in removing the dead cells around moles fast. Also, It does not tend to form a scar or marks after removing moles.
- Mix a little bit of baking soda with a few drops of castor oil. You can also add a little bit of powdered aspirin to it. Rub the mixture together on your mole.
- Leave it to dry for some time and repeat this process twice a day.
6.) Onion Juice to Get Rid of Moles Naturally on Your Skin
Onion juice is also one of the most useful home remedies to get rid of moles on the skin. It has excellent acidic properties that help to maintain even skin tone. It has sulfur, B complex, Vitamin A, C, and E, that are amazing for healthy skin. Here are the methods.
- Mix together, same amount of onion juice and apple cider vinegar. Apply it on your moles and let it dry. Repeat this process for 4-6 weeks to get rid of moles.
- Alternatively, squeeze out some fresh onion juice. Apply it on the affected skin using a cotton ball. Let it get absorbed by the skin naturally. Repeat it 2 to 3 times a day until you see visible results.
7.) Apply The Flaxseed Oil
Flaxseed oil is also useful to remove moles fast and naturally. Flaxseed oil helps to soften and loosens the edges of the moles. This makes the mole to fall easily. Here is the method. Mix sufficient amount flaxseed (pounded), honey and flaxseed oil to make a paste. Apply the paste on the affected skin. Leave it for a few hours. Apply this remedy 2-3 times a day for a few weeks.
8.) Aloe Vera to Remove Moles Naturally Fast
Like ACV, Aloe Vera is also consist of acidic properties that are very beneficial to remove moles. It is also very helpful in fading the skin discoloration around the moles. It is also known for having anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and anti-fungal qualities.
- Squeeze out fresh Aloe Vera juice. Apply it on the mole with a cotton ball.
- Leave it for several hours to get absorbed completely.
- Repeat the same 2-3 times in a day to get rid of moles.
9.) Make Use of Banana Peel
Banana peel is also said to be very effective in treat moles at home. Banana peel not only helps remove the mole, but also moisturizes the skin. It has Vitamin A, B, C and E that are useful for healthy skin. It also helps in treating blemishes like dark or brown spots. Peel out the banana. Take the peel portion and gently rub it on the mole and then place over it. Repeat this process once every day until you see mole fading away.
10.) Tea Tree Oil to Get Rid of Skin Moles Naturally
Tea tree oil is another very effective way to remove skin moles naturally. It penetrates in to the skin and helps peel affected part. It has antibacterial, antiviral and anti-fungal properties. Here is the method to use it.
- Brushing the mole with tea tree oil 2 times a day can help removing mole naturally.
- Other than that, you can also dip a cotton ball in tea tree oil and place it over the mole.
- Cover the area with a bandage or gauze for overnight. Repeat the process at least for a month to see noticeable
Note: Apply sunscreen regularly to prevent new skin from harmful UV rays.