After writing, how to get rid of skin tags?, how to get rid of warts at home?, and how to get rid of stretch marks?, we are now writing the best ways to get rid of moles naturally and fast. When we say Marilyn Monroe, Mariah Carey, or Eva Mendes, what you find common in them? They are celebrities. Yes, and…? They are beautiful. Yes and all three have that cute tiny mole that adds to their beauty. But imagine, if they would have a lot or bigger moles on their gorgeous face, how they would have looked? Moles would have drawn more attention than to their beautiful face and could have made them less attractive.
Although, moles do not pose any health issue, but from an aesthetic point of view, it can make one unappealing and even ugly. There are many medical treatments available to get rid of moles. But. such surgeries can be very expensive and can have some side effects as well. So, here the question arises on the ways to get rid of moles naturally and without surgery. Through in this article, we have tried to suggest you some of the best home remedies for moles removal without surgery. These remedies are simple, safe and effective to use. Before that, let us know what are moles exactly.
What is Moles and What Causes Moles?
Moles are also known as melanocytic nevi. A mole can be brown, black, or dark skin color spot or bump on the skin. Moles are formed due to the accumulation of melanocytes. Melanocytes are the cells that are responsible for causing pigmentation. Moles can be of different types, they can be plane or elevated, with hair or hairless, smooth or rough. Genes, Hormones, or overexposure to sunlight can be the factor responsible for moles. Though, some moles fade away by themselves over a period of time, but if they doesn’t, you can try the below listed home remedies to get rid of moles naturally.
Home Remedies to Get Rid of Moles Naturally:
1.) Apple Cider Vinegar to Get Rid of Moles Naturally
Apple cider vinegar or ACV is a well known home remedies for treating different skin ailments. Removing the mole is one of such ailments. As it is known ACV is acidic in nature, it helps effectively in loosening and making the moles fall on its own. Here are the methods to use it.
- Rub the mole with warm water or gently scratch the surface with something abrasive. After that, apply apple cider vinegar on the mole. Leave it to dry itself and repeat this several times a day.
- Alternatively, soak a cotton ball in apple cider vinegar. Wrap it with a bandage or doctor tape. Leave it for overnight and repeat the same for 2 weeks to get rid of moles naturally.
2.) Iodine Solution to Get Rid of Moles Naturally Fast
A tincture of iodine can also be quite useful to get rid of moles naturally fast. Iodine helps in destroying the melanocytes cells naturally. It also helps in discouraging the accumulation of these cells. You can buy some iodine from a medical store near you.
- Wash the mole area and apply a pinch of iodine solution on the mole. You can rub it in case of flat moles before applying.
- Wrap it with a bandage or doctor tape and leave it overnight. Do this process for at least 2 weeks.
- Apply vaseline or any other petroleum jelly on surrounding skin to prevent discoloration of skin.
3.) Take Help From Garlic
Garlic is is one of the highly recommended remedies for moles removal. Garlic is known to have enzymes which helps effectively in eliminating the clusters. Also, garlic helps in lightening the pigmentation. Here is the method.
- Place some freshly crushed garlic clove on the mole. Cover it with some bandage or gauze.
- Leave it for overnight. Apply this until mole fall of naturally. It is quite an effective remedy which works faster.
Note: Remember to use some antiseptic cream of power before each application.
4.) Pineapple to Get Rid of Moles Naturally on Your Face
Pineapple is known to lighten the moles color fast. It contains citric acid which can make them less visible. Pineapple is effective for flat moles more than the raised one. It is quite soothing for skin as it has anti-inflammatory qualities.
- Dip a cotton ball in fresh pineapple juice. Gently rub the mole with cotton ball.
- Leave it to get absorbed by the skin. Repeat this process several times a day.
- Instead of pineapple juice, try other citrus juice like lemon, sweet lime, gooseberries.
5.) Use The Baking Soda
Baking soda is another very effective substance in removing moles, spots and other blemishes. Baking soda is a natural exfoliator, which helps in removing the dead cells around moles fast. Also, It does not tend to form a scar or marks after removing moles.
- Mix a little bit of baking soda with a few drops of castor oil. You can also add a little bit of powdered aspirin to it. Rub the mixture together on your mole.
- Leave it to dry for some time and repeat this process twice a day.
6.) Onion Juice to Get Rid of Moles Naturally on Your Skin
Onion juice is also one of the most useful home remedies to get rid of moles on the skin. It has excellent acidic properties that help to maintain even skin tone. It has sulfur, B complex, Vitamin A, C, and E, that are amazing for healthy skin. Here are the methods.
- Mix together, same amount of onion juice and apple cider vinegar. Apply it on your moles and let it dry. Repeat this process for 4-6 weeks to get rid of moles.
- Alternatively, squeeze out some fresh onion juice. Apply it on the affected skin using a cotton ball. Let it get absorbed by the skin naturally. Repeat it 2 to 3 times a day until you see visible results.
7.) Apply The Flaxseed Oil
Flaxseed oil is also useful to remove moles fast and naturally. Flaxseed oil helps to soften and loosens the edges of the moles. This makes the mole to fall easily. Here is the method. Mix sufficient amount flaxseed (pounded), honey and flaxseed oil to make a paste. Apply the paste on the affected skin. Leave it for a few hours. Apply this remedy 2-3 times a day for a few weeks.
8.) Aloe Vera to Remove Moles Naturally Fast
Like ACV, Aloe Vera is also consist of acidic properties that are very beneficial to remove moles. It is also very helpful in fading the skin discoloration around the moles. It is also known for having anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and anti-fungal qualities.
- Squeeze out fresh Aloe Vera juice. Apply it on the mole with a cotton ball.
- Leave it for several hours to get absorbed completely.
- Repeat the same 2-3 times in a day to get rid of moles.
9.) Make Use of Banana Peel
Banana peel is also said to be very effective in treat moles at home. Banana peel not only helps remove the mole, but also moisturizes the skin. It has Vitamin A, B, C and E that are useful for healthy skin. It also helps in treating blemishes like dark or brown spots. Peel out the banana. Take the peel portion and gently rub it on the mole and then place over it. Repeat this process once every day until you see mole fading away.
10.) Tea Tree Oil to Get Rid of Skin Moles Naturally
Tea tree oil is another very effective way to remove skin moles naturally. It penetrates in to the skin and helps peel affected part. It has antibacterial, antiviral and anti-fungal properties. Here is the method to use it.
- Brushing the mole with tea tree oil 2 times a day can help removing mole naturally.
- Other than that, you can also dip a cotton ball in tea tree oil and place it over the mole.
- Cover the area with a bandage or gauze for overnight. Repeat the process at least for a month to see noticeable
Note: Apply sunscreen regularly to prevent new skin from harmful UV rays.
11.) Castor Oil to Get Rid of Moles
This is one of the best remedies to get rid of moles. Though this method is a little time consuming but the results are very effective. This discutient dissolves and removes the unusual growth. It is an excellent choice to remove skin tags, warts and moles. This remedy takes a lot of time because it removes the moles layer by layer. Follow the steps given below to eliminate moles.
- Take few drops of castor oil and add a pinch of baking soda.
- You can even add aspirin powder in it.
- Mix all these ingredients together to make a paste.
- Apply this paste on the moles.
- Leave it on the mole for the next few hours. Make sure it dries completely.
- Repeat this method two times a day for atleast one month to remove moles.
- If you do not have baking soda, then castor oil will work alone.
12.) Lemon Juice to Eliminate Moles
This is one of the wonderful remedies to eliminate moles. The astringent and skin bleaching properties of lemon juice makes it an excellent choice for skin. The mole becomes lighter and eventually falls off. Follow the steps given below to remove moles.
- Soak a cotton ball in lemon juice.
- Place this cotton ball on the moles.
- Put the tape over the cotton so that it stays in place.
- Leave this juice on the mole for the next 20 minutes.
- Repeat this process two times a day to remove moles.
13.) Potato to Remove Moles
This is one of the most effective remedies to remove moles. The bleaching properties of potatoes lighten the moles and eventually the moles fall off. Follow the steps given below to get desired results.
- Cut a potato in thin slices.
- Place one slice of the potato on the mole.
- Cover the potato with a bandage and leave it for the next 4 days.
- As the potato decomposes, the mole will fall off.
- Alternatively, rub a potato slice on the mole. Rub the juice on the mole for the next few minutes. Leave it on the mole and then wash it off with clean water.
14.) Coriander Leaves to Eliminate Moles
This is one of the natural ways to get rid of moles. The astringent properties of coriander leaves make it an excellent choice for the skin. When you apply it topically it gives a cooling sensation but it actually makes the skin hot due to which the mole falls off. Follow the steps given below to remove moles.
- Take one fourth cup of coriander leaves and grind them to make a paste.
- Apply this coriander paste on your moles directly.
- Wait for next 15 minutes and wash it off with water.
- Repeat this treatment every day for about 2 weeks to remove moles.
15.) Dandelion Root to Get Rid of Moles
This is one of the best ways to eliminate moles completely. The root and stem of dandelion plant is known for its purifying properties. It helps to remove the warts, pimples, sores and moles. Follow the steps given below to get noticeable results.
- Extract the milky liquid from the dandelion sap and root.
- Apply this liquid directly on the mole. Make sure it should be undiluted.
- Wait for one hour and then wash it off with water.
- Repeat this treatment 3 to 4 times a day on a regular basis to get noticeable results.
- Alternatively, take a dandelion stem and rub it directly on the moles. Do this several times a day to remove moles.
16.) Grapefruit Juice to Eliminate Moles
The astringent and antioxidant properties of grapefruit juice make it a wonderful remedy for moles. Vitamin E present in grapefruit juice will heal the skin while the astringent properties in it will ward off the moles. Follow the steps given below to remove moles.
- Apply the grapefruit seed extract directly on the moles.
- Cover the mole with a bandage.
- Remove the bandage after 50 to 60 minutes.
- Repeat this method 2 to 3 times a day to get noticeable results.
17.) Oregano Oil to Get Rid of Moles
This is one of the wonderful remedies to get rid of moles. The antioxidants and healing properties of oregano oil makes it an amazing remedy for removing moles, warts and skin tags. Follow the steps given below to remove moles completely.
- Mix 2 drops each of oregano oil and castor oil.
- Apply the blend of these oils on your moles directly.
- Wait for about one hour and then wash it off with water.
- Apply this blend 2 to 3 times a day to get desired results.
18.) Frankincense Oil to Eliminate Moles
This is one of the wonderful remedies to eliminate moles completely. The astringent properties of frankincense oil tighten the skin that is around the mole. It absorbs the excess oil and eventually the mole falls off. Follow the steps given below to get rid of moles completely.
- Apply frankincense oil directly on the mole.
- Leave it on the mole for the next one hour and then you can wash it off with water.
- Apply this oil several times a day to remove moles completely.
19.) Hydrogen Peroxide to Get Rid of Moles
Hydrogen peroxide is an excellent choice to ward off moles. It is perfect to treat skin imperfections such as freckles and age spots. It lightens the skin and fades away the dark spots and moles. All you need to do is apply hydrogen peroxide directly on the moles. Wait for atleast one hour and then clean it off with water. Apply this atleast 4 times a day to remove moles completely.
20.) Black Salve to Remove Moles
This is one of the best home remedies to get rid of moles. The bloodroot herb is an excellent choice to get rid of large freckles, moles and skin tags. Follow the steps given below to eliminate moles.
- Apply black salve ointment on the mole directly.
- Cover the mole with a bandage.
- Reapply the ointment in every 12 hours to remove moles. Keep changing the bandage also.
- Do this for a couple of weeks until the mole is completely gone.
21.) Coconut Oil to Remove Moles
This is one of the most effective remedies to get rid of moles. Coconut oil not only hydrates the skin but also improves the texture of the skin. It is good for the health of the skin and eventually removes the moles. All you need to do is massage coconut oil on the mole. Leave it for a few minutes and then reapply it after every few hours.
22.) Honey to Get Rid of Moles
This is one of the best remedies to eliminate moles completely. The antioxidant and anti-inflammatory nature of honey makes it an excellent choice for moles. Its emollient nature makes it a good choice for skin. Follow the steps given below to get rid of moles.
- Apply raw honey directly on your mole.
- Cover it with a bandage and leave it for the next one hour.
- After one hour wash it off with water.
- Do this several times a day to eliminate moles completely.
Tips to Prevent Moles
- Do not stay in direct sunlight for long hours. It can lead to mole formation.
- Use a good quality sunscreen with minimum SPF of 45. It gives protection from the harsh rays of sun.
- Wear light weight clothes to reduce the sun exposure.
- Wear a hat in the sun to protect yourself from the harmful ultraviolet radiations.
- Get yourself checked because thyroid problem can lead to skin moles.