This article tells you about the ways that are used to get rid of oily skin. Ok, tell me the number of times you touch your face and wipe the extra oil off of your face. Yes, it is uncountable. So what you really need is to control excess oil. Yes, healthy skin is the result of good health. Oily skin is shiny, thick and dull in color. Often oily skin is caused when oil producing sebaceous glands becomes over-active and produce more oil than it actually do. If you have oily skin, then your sebaceous glands are pumping out lots of oil. This oil oozes and gives skin shiny and greasy look. The pores also enlarged and it gives a coarse look. Whatever may be the reasons for your oily skin, you need not worry because it’s easy to tackle oily skin. The one thing you need to do is just walk straight to the kitchen. you will get the remedies there which will help you get rid of oily skin.
Causes Of Oily Skin:
1.) Seasonal Change
One of the reasons for excessive oil secretion is high humidity and heat during summer seasons and in contrast, when the air becomes dry in winter our skin gets dry and our skin gets dehydrated and because of this excess oil can occur on our skin.
2.) Overuse of Beauty Products
In order to look more updated and glowing and to make skin look much younger and smoother, we over use the beauty products which can put too much pressure on our skin and this leads to the over production of oil from skin cells.
Birth control pills and other hormonal replacement medicines can cause an increase in oil production. These medicines can cause lots of dehydration which leads to the production of excess oil.
4.) Use of Incorrect Products
If a person has a dry skin and he is using cleanser for oily skin, then his skin might get over stripped of the oil it needs. thus, it leads to overproduction of oil.
Life never comes stress free and struggle are two main worries, so because of our daily ups and downs and stressful routine our life, our body produces more androgen hormones which lead to more oil production.
When oily skin runs in your family, then you have got a chance to have such kind of skin.
An Oily Skin is Prone to:
- Skin spots
Remedies to Get Rid of Oily Skin:
1.) Aloe-Vera to Get Rid Of Oily Skin
It is an effective home made mask you can use both with natural Aloe Vera from plant or ready made aloe Vera gel. What you have to do is first wash your face and then let it dry and then apply this gel directly on your face. If you put this gel in the refrigerator and use it after some time, then you feel refreshing.
2.) Oatmeal and Aloe-Vera to Get Rid of Oily Skin
Mix oatmeal and Aloe-Vera gel. Make a mixture by adding rose water into it. Now, apply this mixture on your face and rub gently on your skin for ten to fifteen minutes and wash your face with cold water. You really feel the glow on your skin and it also prevents you from oily skin.
3.) Lemon Juice and Honey to Get Rid of Oily Skin
It is a tested remedy for oily skin. Just take a tablespoon of lemon juice and add half spoon of honey and then apply this mask on your face for ten to fifteen minutes and wash it off. This pack will act as a bleaching agent as well as prevents oily skin.
4.) Papaya and Lemon to Get Rid of Oily Skin
Take two tablespoons of papaya pulp and add one teaspoon of lemon juice and apply this paste on face. Then message it and leave it for fifteen minutes, wash it off with cold water. Do this alternate days and get rid of oily skin.
5.) Fuller’s Earth, Lemon and Rose Water to Get Rid of Oily Skin
Take two table fuller’s earth and one teaspoon of lemon juice. Add rose water and make a paste. Apply this paste on the face and let it dry for some time. Now, wash it off. It prevents skin cells from producing extra oil.
6.) Egg-White Mask to Get Rid of Oily Skin
- This is mainly used as a grease cutting mask.
- Mix one teaspoon of honey with an egg white and beat well.
- Then apply this mask on your face.
- Avoid area near eyes and let it be dry for 10 minutes.
- Then wash it off with warm water.
7.) Lemon Juice to Get Rid of Oily Skin
Lemon juice is a tested home remedy. Just mix a teaspoon of lemon juice with cold water and message it on your skin for fifteen minutes and then wash it off. It will make your skin oil free. it also brings a glow on the face as it works as a natural bleaching agent.
8.) Apple Facial Massage to Get Rid of Oily Skin
Just take some apples and peel it off. Make a paste of it by grinding it well and rub this paste on your face and after twenty minutes, wash your face. This Will make your skin oil free and radiant. repeat it twice a day.
9.) Milk and Ice to Get Rid of Oily Skin
Milk is one of the most effective remedies used to combat oily skin. Put some ice cubes in raw milk and rub this ice cubes on your face. Repeat this process on a daily basis. This will help you get rid of extra oil. It also moisturize your skin and makes it radiant and flawless.
10.) Diet to Get Rid of Oily Skin
- Include rich proteins in your daily diet.
- Restrict sugary items.
- Take lots of fluids.
- Take plenty of green vegetables.
- Take fresh and seasonal fruits.
- Drink plenty of quality water to keep your skin hydrated.
- Reduce amount of fat in your daily diet.
- Avoid fried and oily stuffs.
- Do not drink soft drinks or alcoholic beverages.
- Avoid chocolates and junk foods.
- Don’t smoke because smoking promotes enlargements of the thin pores and impairs the overall surface of skin.
- Regular brushing and massage of whole body stimulates circulation and rejuvenates the skin
- We need to get sufficient sleep so that our cell gets repaired
- Exercise benefits skin as it boosts circulation and encourages blood flow. Regular exercise will nourish and clean your skin with these effects
- But anyway, you also need to see the brighter side, skin tends to age better and develops fewer wrinkles than dry and normal skin. But it also requires more attention since we need to keep cleansing those over productive pores with gentle hands. Cleansing is the best way to prevent oily skin and make your skin oil free and glowing.