Pimples are the biggest reason behind ruining the beauty of your face. Once, you get it on your face then it is not easy to get rid of pimples overnight. Therefore, it is really very important to treat them as soon as you get them on your skin. Pimples are also referred as spots, acne, and zits. There are several factors that contribute to the formation of pimples. And, since our skin is the most sensitive part, therefore it is more vulnerable to the formation of pimples. Well, if you are having pimples on your face and you are planning to go out somewhere may be in a party or on a date, then don’t worry. This article is going to provide you several ways to get rid of pimples overnight.
Symptoms of Pimples:
Well, there are different types of pimples that show various signs and symptoms. They are as follows:
- Whiteheads: They are also termed as closed comedo. Whiteheads are very small in size and they remain under the skin. They are basically small and flesh-colored papules.
- Blackheads: They are also termed as open comedo. They are clearly visible and they are black in color. They usually appear on the skin. Few people believe that blackheads are caused due to dust and dirt particles while it is not so. They usually think this way due to the physical appearance of the blackhead. They start scrubbing it that causes major harm to the skin.
- Papules: Well, these are very common pimples people usually get. They are small, rounded, solid bumps that rise on the skin. These bumps are usually pink in the color.
- Pustules: These pimples contain pus in it. They are red in color and they are filled with pus in the top.
- Nodules: They have a similar structure like papules, but they are a little bit larger in size as compared to them. They embedded deep inside the skin and cause so much painful sensation.
- Cysts: They are filled with pus and can be clearly visible on the skin. Cysts usually cause scars if they are squeezed.
Ways to Get Rid of Pimples Overnight:
Here are few ways that you may follow to get rid of pimples overnight and fast.
1.) Apply Ice to Get Rid of Pimples Overnight
Ice not only provides the cooling effect on the pimples, but it also helps in reducing redness and inflammation caused due to the pimples. It also improves the blood circulation in the body and removes all the dirt and accumulated oil from the skin pores. Ice even tighten the skin pores and helps in removing pimples from your skin. To use this remedy, follow these steps:
- Wrap ice cubes in a thin and soft cloth and place it on the pimples.
- If you can’t tolerate the cooling effect on the skin, then simply wait for few minutes and then repeat the process.
2.) Use Lemon to Get Rid of Pimples Overnight
Vitamin C present inside lemon helps in drying out the pimples. It is better to use lemon juice instead of any bottled juice. To use this remedy, follow these steps:
- Dip a cotton ball in lemon juice and apply it on the affected area.
- You may also use another alternate way by adding one tablespoon of cinnamon powder with one tablespoon of lemon juice. Mix it well and apply it on the pimples before going to bed. In the morning, just wash off your face with lukewarm water.
- But, don’t use this remedy if your skin is sensitive, as it is not an appropriate remedy for the people having sensitive skin.
3.) Apply Toothpaste
Toothpaste is not only used to clean up your teeth, but it is also used on a wider scale to clean up your pimples as well. Avoid gel toothpaste in this case. To use this remedy, follow these steps:
- Just apply a white toothpaste on the pimples before going to bed.
- Next morning just wash your face with water. You will experience that the swelling will decrease. If you will apply the toothpaste regularly then the pimple will disappear gradually.
- Toothpaste will provide a great relief from the irritation and burning sensation of the pimples. It will also reduce the redness and inflammation while providing a soothing effect on your skin.
- You may repeat this remedy in the daytime as well, but you need to leave toothpaste at least for half an hour on your face. So, use this method to get rid of pimples.
4.) Rub Garlic Cloves to Get Rid of Pimples Overnight
Garlic contains various properties like antiseptic, antifungal, antiviral and antioxidant properties. Even sulfur present inside garlic helps in healing pimples faster. To use this remedy, follow these steps:
- Take a fresh garlic and cut the garlic clove into two small pieces.
- After this, just rub garlic on the pimples and leave it on the pimples for 5 minutes.
- At last, just wash off the area with water.
- Repeat this remedy 2-3 times in a day.
5.) Use Steam to Get Rid of Pimples Overnight
Steam can do wonders for your skin. It helps in opening the pores of your skin. And, let your skin pores breath. It also helps in drawing out the trapped dirt, bacteria, and oil from your skin. To use this remedy, follow these steps:
- Take a container and fill it with hot water. After this, move your face towards the steam and cover your head with a soft towel.
- Keep your face in this position for a few minutes.
- After this, just rinse your face with lukewarm water. Also, don’t forget to apply moisturizer after rinsing your skin.
6.) Apply Tea Tree Oil to Get Rid of Pimples Overnight
Tea Tree oil is another excellent remedy for treating pimples. It contains antibacterial properties that make it amazing oil for fighting with bacteria that causes pimples. It also contains amazing soothing properties that can heal the redness and inflammation effectively. To use this remedy, follow these steps:
- Just dip a cotton ball in the solution of tea tree oil and apply it on the affected area and leave it on the face for 15 to 20 minutes. After this, just rinse off your face with lukewarm water.
- Another alternate way is to mix one tablespoon of Aloe-vera gel with few drops of tea tree oil. Apply this solution to your pimples and blemishes directly. Leave it on your face for 20 minutes. At last, just rinse it off with lukewarm water.
7.) Use Baking Soda to Get Rid of Pimples Overnight
Baking soda is one of the most effective home remedies to get rid of pimples overnight. It is a great exfoliating agent that can remove excessive oil from the skin. It can even remove the dirt and dead skin cells from the skin pores. To use this remedy, follow these steps:
- In a bowl add one teaspoon of baking soda, a little amount of water and lemon juice in it. Mix the ingredients well and prepare a thick paste.
- After this, wash your face and keep it slightly damp. Now, apply this paste on the affected area of your skin and allow it to dry completely. Don’t leave this paste on your face more than 5 minutes as it may cause irritation on the skin.
- At last, just wash your face with warm water.
- Apply this remedy twice a day to remove pimples.
8.) Use Honey to Get Rid of Pimples Overnight
Honey helps in speeding up the healing process and also prevent infection. To use this remedy, follow these steps:
- Dip a cotton swab in honey.
- Now, put this cotton swab on the skin directly and leave it for half an hour.
- After this, just wash your skin with lukewarm water.
- Apply this remedy a few times a day.
9.) Apply Cucumber to Get Rid of Pimples Overnight
Cucumber is a rich source of several nutrients such as vitamin A, C, and E. It also provide a cooling and soothing effect on the skin. To use this remedy, follow these steps:
- Cut slices of fresh cucumber and soak it in water for an hour. After this, strain the water and use it wash your face.
- All the nutrients and vitamins of cucumber will transfer to the water that makes it the best water for your skin.
- Alternatively, grate a cucumber and wrap it in the soft cloth. Squeeze the cloth. Apply the juice on your affected skin to get rid of pimples naturally.
10.) Use Papaya to Get Rid of Pimples Overnight
Papaya contains various properties that put it in the category of best fruit to treat pimples. It is an antioxidant agent and is a good source vitamin A. It also contains enzymes that can reduce inflammation and provides a smooth and soft texture to your skin. To use this natural treatment, follow these steps:
- Grind papaya and extract the juice from it. Now, apply this juice on the pimples and leave it for 10-15 minutes on your face before washing it off completely.
- You may even add honey in the juice of papaya and prepare a paste. Now, apply this paste on your face and massage it gently. Leave it on your face, until it dries out completely. After this, just wash off your face with lukewarm water.