In this article we will discuss ways to get rid of rashes on skin. Rashes on skin is one of the most common skin condition that most people face. Skin rash can be identified by a discoloration of a skin area. These rashes can be itchy, irritating, burning and bumpy. Although, rashes on the skin are not life threatening, if it is in mild condition. But you should not avoid and wait for it to heal by itself. As rashes can be quite irritating if it increase on your skin. You can seek some medical advice if the severity of this condition increase. But, if you want to get rid of rashes on skin at home, below are some of the useful home remedies which can be quite useful to get rid of rashes on skin fast and naturally. But let us know about the causes and symptoms first.
Causes of Rashes on Skin:
- Bites and stings
- Skin infection
- Ringworm of the body.
- Chicken pox
- Diaper rash
- Rashes due to wearing tight clothes.
Symptoms of Rashes on Skin:
- Redness on face
- Scaly skin
- Bumps on the skin.
- Discoloration of skin
- Irritation on skin
- Burning Sensation
- Rough skin
Home Remedies to Get Rid of Rashes on Skin:
- Home Remedies to Get Rid of Rashes on Skin:
- 1.) Ice Massage to Get Rid of Rashes on Skin in Summer
- 2.) Parsley as a Remedy for Rashes on Skin Treatment
- 3.) Onion Juice as a Remedy for Rashes on Skin Treatment
- 4.) Chocolate to Get Rid of Rashes on Skin Due to Heat
- 5.) Vinegar as a Remedy for Rashes on Skin Treatment
- 6.) Comfrey Leaves as a Remedy for Rashes
- 7.) Pineapple to Get Rid of Rashes on Skin Due to Heat
- 8.) Turmeric to Get Rid of Rashes on Skin Naturally and Fast
- 9.) Vaseline and Cayenne Pepper for Rashes on Skin Treatment
- 10.) Ginger to Prevent Rashes on Skin Naturally
1.) Ice Massage to Get Rid of Rashes on Skin in Summer
The Ice pack is one of the easiest home remedies to get rid of rashes on skin in summer. Ice helps reduce the swelling. It also help repairing ruptured blood vessels. It also controls the blood seepage. The cooling properties of ice helps soothe skin. Here is the method to apply it.
- Wrap a few ice cubes in a clean cloth and put it on the rashes for 15 to 20 minutes.
- If ice is unavailable, just soak a clean cloth in chilled water and place it over the rashed skin.
- As an alternative of ice, use frozen vegetable covered in a clean cloth.
- You can even take the metal vessel. Just freeze them in the freezer for some time.
- Later, hold them against rash area for a few minutes.
2.) Parsley as a Remedy for Rashes on Skin Treatment
Parsley is considered to have amazing anti-inflammatory properties. It helps reduce the inflammation and redness in the affected area fast. It enhances and speeds up the healing process. It also has pain relieving properties. Here is the method to use it.
- Take an adequate amount of fresh parsley leaves and beat them.
- Spread these pounded leaves over the rashes and enfold it with a flexible bandage.
- Applying this remedy several times a day will help fading rashes faster.
3.) Onion Juice as a Remedy for Rashes on Skin Treatment
Onion juice is another very useful home remedy to prevent clotting of blood and heal ruptured blood vessels. If the rashes you have got is due to any blood vessel injury, onion juice is an ideal ingredient.
- Just squeeze out some fresh onion juice in a bowl.
- Apply this juice evenly with clean cotton ball.
- Leave it for a few minutes to let your skin absorb it totally.
- Absorption will help heal the damaged vessels from inside.
- It will also help in preventing and dissolving the clotting of blood.
4.) Chocolate to Get Rid of Rashes on Skin Due to Heat
Chocolate may sound a little weird but it is quite effective to get rid of rashes on the skin . It helps in compressing the damaged blood vessels that aid in controlling blood flow. It contains potent antioxidants like flavonoids which protects his skin from radical damage. It is also a perfect skin-detoxifier.
- Just melt some chocolate to make a fine glue like paste.
- After melting, pour some of this warm chocolate on the rashed skin.
- Take a gauze and cover the affected skin entirely and let the chocolate get dry over the concerned area.
- Avoid using excessive hot chocolate over the rashes as it may possibly ruin the condition more than repairing it.
5.) Vinegar as a Remedy for Rashes on Skin Treatment
Vinegar is highly successful in getting rid of rashes. It is because vinegar consists of properties which helps in increasing blood circulation in the region where it is applied. Once vinegar is applied to the rashes, it works quickly. Also, it boost the blood flow notably. Vinegar also helps in breaking up blood clotting.
- Add an adequate amount of vinegar in lukewarm water.
- Massage this mixture gently on the rashed area.
- Leave it for a few minutes before cleaning it off.
- This method will help to get rid of Rashes faster.
6.) Comfrey Leaves as a Remedy for Rashes
Comfrey leaves are natural herbs which have been in use for many years. It is known to have an excellent anti-inflammatory properties. It is very effective in healing wounds. Also, it encourages new cell development. It is among the best home remedies for rashes on skin.
- Mix some fresh leaves with enough water to form a thick glue like paste.
- Apply this paste evenly to the rashed part.
- Leave it for 10 to 15 minutes to dry.
- To make it more effective, apply one more layer on it.
- Leave it also for 15 minutes.
- Later, clean it off with lukewarm water.
7.) Pineapple to Get Rid of Rashes on Skin Due to Heat
Pineapple works as a brilliant remedy to get rid of rashes on skin. It contains an enzyme known as bromelain. Bromelain helps in digestion of protein in the body. It accelerates the healing process of the common reactions that take place in the body. It also helps in the digestion process by breaking down the food into smaller parts. It is also responsible for discouraging blood clotting.
- Take 2 to 3 servings of pineapple in a day.
- Include it in your salad, smoothies, shakes, etc.
- Also, you can drink pineapple juice.
- It will help to get rid of rashes on skin faster.
8.) Turmeric to Get Rid of Rashes on Skin Naturally and Fast
Turmeric is also regarded as one of the most excellent herbal remedies to treat rashes on skin. Turmeric is also useful for other skin and health disease. It is believed to be very effective in curing wounds and injuries faster and effectively.
- Blend ½ tsp of turmeric in a cup of milk (100% fat).
- Drink it 2 to 3 times in a day for faster results.
- You can even make a paste of turmeric and milk.
- Just mix enough milk and turmeric to make a paste.
- Apply it on the rashes directly.
- Turmeric helps you get the benefits, both internally and externally.
- It is very useful in speeding up the healing process.
9.) Vaseline and Cayenne Pepper for Rashes on Skin Treatment
Vaseline petroleum jelly is also very effective in reducing discoloration of the rashes. Mixing it with cayenne pepper increases its efficiency as cayenne pepper has fine healing properties. Here is the procedure to use both.
- Mix up and heat 5 parts of melted Vaseline petroleum jelly and 1 part of cayenne pepper.
- Once it completely cools down, apply this mixture evenly on the rashes.
- Let it get absorbed.
- Later on, wipe it off with a tissue.
- Continue this remedy once a day till the rashes fade away.
10.) Ginger to Prevent Rashes on Skin Naturally
Ginger is also among the best home remedies for rashes on skin treatment. Ginger is anti-inflammatory in nature. It is very useful in increasing immunity. It also has antiseptic and cleansing properties which are very beneficial for skin.
- Wash some ginger and pound them finely.
- Apply the pounded ginger on the rashes evenly. Wait for a few minutes.
- For better outcome, keep it overnight before applying.
- Dip some chopped pieces of ginger in hot water for a few minutes.
- Let it cool before you drink.
- Taking ginger capsule or applying crushed capsules (mixed in warm water) is another method to get rid of rashes on skin fast.