This article is about ways to get rid of redness from face. Redness on the face is a very common problem faced. You try to hide it using make up but that’s useless because as soon as you wash the face, that unwanted redness pops up again. You might have tried numerous ways and might have also got fed up of fighting and loosing against the redness. But, this stubborn redness from the face is not ready to leave. If this is the case, you need not worry. In this article, we are going to discuss the ways that you can follow to get rid of redness from face. We will discuss the easily available remedies to get rid of redness from face. Read the article to learn more about redness on face.
Causes of Redness From the Face:
Redness on the face can occur because of various reasons. It is better to learn about the causes of the redness because the redness is caused of different reasons and thus require various different treatment as well. Causes of redness on face are:
- Change in weather
- Sensitive skin
Methods to Get Rid of Redness from Face:
Here are the methods that you can adopt to fight off the redness and remove it completely. These methods are easy and you will wonder as some of them are such that they always lay around you. Remedies to get rid of redness from face are:
1.) Ice Cubes to Get Rid of Redness from Face
Ice cube is the most easily available remedy that you can use to eliminate redness from face and helps you get clear skin. What you have to do is give the redness on your face a cold compress and you get rid of it. For cold compress, follow the steps:
- Take a clean wash clothes.
- Keep at least two ice cubes in that and tie a knot.
- Now, put the cloth on the face for some time and remove.
- Keep repeating it.
- It can give you instant relief.
2.) Aspirin to Get Rid of Redness from Face
You can also use the aspirin tablets to get rid of redness from face. Applying it and using it is easy. You do not have to take pain and you get rid of redness from face. You are not supposed to have it directly. There is a proper way to use it. You have to make the paste. Follow the steps to make the paste:
- Take one aspirin tablet and crush it properly.
- Now add a little water to it.
- Mix it well to make a fine paste.
- Now apply the paste on the face and leave it for some time.
- Wait for some and then wash it off.
3.) Aloe Vera to Get Rid of Redness from Face
Aloe Vera has cooling properties that is great to treat redness. No matter what might be the reason behind the redness, it will help reduce the redness. You can apply the gel available at stores but if you have a plant then it’s best. What you have to do is:
- Take a fleshy Aloe Vera leaf and cut it into two to extract the gel.
- Now take the gel in the bowl and apply it on the face.
- You can apply it using a cotton ball or apply it directly with your fingers.
- Leave it for 30 minutes and wash it off.
4.) Cucumber to Get Rid of Redness from Face
Cucumber has anti-inflammatory qualities that help reduce the redness and gives you spotless skin. It has cooling effects which also soothes the skin and combats swelling. You can use it in a very simple way. What you have to do is:
- Take one cucumber from the refrigerator, as it supposed to be cool.
- Now cut into thin slices.
- Lay down on the back and place the slices on the face.
- Do not rub it.
- Wait for 20 minutes and after that, wash your face.
- Do it on a daily basis.
5.) Apple Cider Vinegar to Get Rid of Redness from Face
Apple cider vinegar is one of the most effective remedies for redness caused by rashes. It treats it well and gives you a smooth and spotless skin. It is easy to use. Just follow the step:
- Take some apple cider vinegar in a bowl.
- Take a cotton swab and use it to apply the apple cider vinegar on face.
- Leave it for some time and wash it off.
- Repeat this process daily for several days.
6.) Honey to Get Rid of Redness from Face
- Take some honey in a bowl.
- Use a cotton ball or your fingers to apply it on the face.
- Leave it for some time and wash your face.
- Use it daily and you get the result in a few days:
7.) Oatmeal Paste to Get Rid of Redness from Face
- Take some grounded oatmeal, yogurt and honey to prepare a fine paste.
- Apply the paste on the face.
- Leave it for 30 minutes and wash it off.
- You will see the results.
8.) Protect Yourself from Sun to Get Rid of Redness from Face
This remedy is a precaution as well. If the redness is caused because of sunlight or you are more prone to redness because of the exposure to sunlight, it is better to protect yourself. Using sun screen alone will not help. What you have to do is cover your face before going out in sunlight. Use a scarf for the purpose.
9.) Milk Cream to Get Rid of Redness from Face
Milk cream is also helpful in getting rid of redness from face. You can make a face pack by mixing it with rose water and you are done with the redness.
- Take some fresh milk cream.
- Add some rose water to make a fine paste.
- Now the paste is ready, apply it on the face and allow it to dry.
- When it is completely dried, wash it with cold water.
10.) Papaya to Get Rid of Redness from Face
Make a paste using papaya and you get rid of redness from face. Papaya has the properties that are good at fighting redness. Follow the easy steps to use it:
- Take a ripe papaya and mash it well in a bowl.
- Now apply the mashed papaya on the face and leave it for 15 minutes.
- Now wash it off.
11.) Baking Soda to Get Rid of Redness from Face
Basking soda is also one of the most amazing remedies used to treat redness on face. Baking soda directly works on the redness and treats inflammation and itchiness, if the redness is result of some skin problem like rashes. What you have to do is:
- Take some baking soda add enough water to make a paste.
- Apply the paste on the affected area and leave for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, wash off with water.
- Take some baking soda and add enough coconut oil to make a paste.
- When the paste is ready apply it on the affected area.
- Leave for 5 minutes and then wash off with normal water.
- Do it twice a day for best results.
12.) Lavender Oil to Get Rid of Redness from Face
Lavender oil is also one of the most successful remedies for removing redness from face. It cleanse the skin effectively and also make it smooth. What you have to do is:
- Take some lavender oil in a bowl.
- Dip one cotton ball in the oil and apply it on the face.
- Now, massage it for sometime and leave for 20 minutes.
- After that, wash it off with normal water.