After writing, how to get rid of moles?, how to get rid of warts at home?, and how to get rid of stretch marks?, we are now writing the best ways to get rid of skin tags naturally and fast. A skin tag is a kind of skin problem, which is generally caused because of obesity and aging. It is a very common problem and atleast once in a lifetime a person suffers from it. This article with focus on skin tags and remedies to get rid of skin tags naturally and fast. Skin tags are small and soft skin outgrowths that can appear on any parts of the body. Skin tags are flesh-colored and may be wrinkled and vary in size. They are composed of collagen fibers and blood vessels surrounded by skin.
What are Skin Tags?
Skin tags, also known as Acrochordon. In other words, tags are common and small, they look like Soft balloons of hanging skin. Skin tags are harmless and painless but no doubt they create discomfort on your skin. Skin tags occur from skin rubbing up against the skin. Usually, they do not change over time and grow. It is a small benign tumor that forms primarily in areas where the skin for creases. Skin tags cause in various locations such as groin folds, armpit, buttock folds, upper chest and neck area, but skin tags occur mostly on the neck, nose, armpits, inner thighs, face, nose etc. It can also occur on the face or on your eyelids.
What Causes Skin Tags?
There is no cause of skin tags. Rubbing skin against skin is a leading factor and heredity can also make a person more prone to skin tags problem. There are other factors also that may lead to skin tags such as human papillomavirus, hormonal changes during diabetes and pregnancy. It generally affects the part like armpit, under breast areas, eyelids, groin fats and neck. It’s a harmless problem, which hampers only the texture of the skin. Removing a skin tags can become a problem because it might hurt a little. Here, we are going to use simple but effective remedies for skin tag removal.
Skin tags are common for those people who have diabetes, who are obese and overweight. It occurs because of a side effect of being overweight and it also causes by skin rubbing up against the skin. Wearing tight clothes and repetitive fiction can cause skin tags to people who are overweight. Skin tags may become irritated by clothing, jewelry, eczema or shaving. Read more, to find out about skin tags and remedies to get rid of skin tags.
Best Remedies to Get Rid of Skin Tags Naturally and Fast:
1.) Use The Banana Peel
Banana peel is a beneficial and effective home remedy to get rid of skin tags naturally. It contains strong antioxidant properties. Banana peel also contains enzymes, which helps to dissolve tags naturally.
- Take a piece of banana peel and cover your skin tags by placing the peel inner side on skin tag.
- Cover the peel by wrapping a bandage and leave it overnight. In the morning, remove the peel and wash that area with water.
- Repeat this method every night for a few days to completely remove the skin tags.
2.) Apply The Onion Juice
One of the best home remedies to get rid of skin tags is onion. Due to the acidic nature of the onion, it helps to get rid of skin tags. In the morning, take an onion and cut it into small pieces. Now add one and a half tsp of salt to it and leave it till evening in a closed container. In the evening, extract the juice from the onion. Apply the juice on the skin tags before going to bed and cover it with a bandage. In the morning, use warm water to wash the area. Repeat this remedy every night for a week.
3.) Take Help Form Garlic
Fresh garlic will help to treat many skin problems including skin tags. Enzymes are present in garlic, which shrink the skin tags naturally. Make a paste of few garlic cloves. Apply this garlic paste on the skin tags. Then use a bandage to cover it and keep it overnight. In the morning, wash the affected area with warm water. Repeat this procedure for some days until the tag is completely gone.
4.) Castor Oil Will Help
Castor oil is an effective home remedy to get rid of skin tags naturally and fast. This oil dissolves the tags and controls unusual skin growths without leaving a scar. This oil also contains many nutrients that keep your skin healthy.
- Make a paste by combining 2 parts of castor oil and one part of baking soda.
- If you want to add a few drops of lemon oil or peppermint oil then you can add it to the paste.
- Apply this castor oil paste over the skin tag. Use a bandage to cover it and leave it overnight.
- In the morning, wash it with warm water. Repeat it daily for at least 2 weeks until the skin tag is gone.
5.) Use Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is among the best remedy to get rid of skin tags. Being acidic in nature, it helps with skin tags removal. The acid breaks down the excess cells in the tags and removes them naturally. First, apply olive oil on skin tag to avoid scarring. Then mix apple cider vinegar with a little water. Now apply this solution on the affected area. Repeat it daily for better and effective results. You can also apply apple cider vinegar directly.
6.) Apply Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil is known as the most easiest and painless remedy to get rid of skin tags fast and naturally. Tea tree oil contains antiviral, antifungal and antibacterial properties. Which helps to treat skin tags naturally and effectively. Tea tree oil helps to dry out any wart and skin tags from inside out. Methods to use tea tree oil for skin tag removal.
- Take enough water to soak your cotton ball in the water. Soak the cotton ball in the clean water. Take out the cotton ball from water and squeeze it a little to drain out excessive water.
- Don’t squeeze too hard. Pour 3-4 drops of tea tree oil on the wet cotton. Then rub the cotton on your skin tag gently, massage it slightly. Use this remedy at least twice or thrice in a day.
7.) Apply Lemon Juice
Lemon contains citric acid, and citric acid helps to decompose the cells of our skin tags. The citric composition of lemon helps to work effectively to get rid of skin tags. Use lemon as a remedy to get rid of skin tags. Methods to use this remedy.
- Take a lemon, cut it and make a juice of it. Take a cotton ball and dip the cotton ball in lemon juice. Apply the lemon juice through the cotton ball.
- Leave it for some time.Wait to get it dry. Use this remedy at least 2-3 times a day.
8.) Make Use of Pineapple Juice
Pineapple juice is the finest remedy to get rid of skin tags naturally and fast. It is not only tasty, but it also helps to remove your warts and moles too. The pineapple juice remedy is a most delicious way to get relief from skin tags. Take a fresh pineapple to make a juice of it. Use this remedy to get rid of skin tags. Methods to use.
- Take a pineapple, blend the pineapple to make a juice of it.
- Take a cotton ball and dip the cotton ball in pineapple juice.
- Then apply the cotton on the skin tags. Use this remedy tat least twice a day for a few weeks.
9.) Use The Fenugreek Seeds
Fenugreek seeds is one of the effective home remedies for skin tags removal. Fenugreek seeds have strong antioxidant properties, which help to eliminate dead skin cells including skin tags. It shrinks skin tags until they disappear completely.
- Take a glass of warm water and soak 2 to 3 tsp of fenugreek seeds in this water overnight.
- Next morning, strain the seeds and pour that water in another bowl. Drink the water on an empty stomach.
- You can also chew those soaked fenugreek seeds for better results and also apply that water on the skin tag. Repeat this remedy for 1 to 2 weeks.
10.) Try Vitamin E Oil
Vitamin E oil is known for skin regeneration potential and its antioxidant properties. That’s why it is the best treatment for removing skin tags.
- Take a vitamin E capsule and extract the pure oil from it. Apply it on the affected area. Cover it with a bandage and leave it overnight.
- In the morning, apply this vitamin E oil again and cover it with a bandage. Then again repeat it before bedtime. Repeat the process for 10 days.
11.) Use Oregano Oil
Oregano oil is known for its antiseptic properties, which help to dry out skin tags. It also acts as a numbing and cleansing agent.
- Mix 2 drops of oregano oil with 4 drops of coconut oil. Apply this solution on the affected area.
- Allow it to dry naturally. When it has dried completely, wash it with normal water.
- Repeat the process thrice a day until the skin tag is completely gone.
12.) Apply The Aloe Vera Gel
Aloe Vera has amazing healing properties which help to treat many skins related problems. It is much effective on skin tags as well. Take a fresh aloe vera leaf and cut it into two to extract the gel. Rub the gel gently on the skin tag for a few minutes. Let the gel be absorbed into the skin. Repeat it at least 3 times a day for 2 weeks.
13.) Make Use of Cauliflower
There are various vegetable remedies to get rid of skin tags. Cauliflower is one of them, which helps to reduce skin tags of your skin. Cauliflower dries out the skin flap and makes your skin smoother. Use this effective home for effective results. It will help you to get rid of skin tags. Methods to use this remedy.
- For this remedy, we need 1 potato, 2 garlic cloves, cauliflower, and bandage. Take potato, cauliflower ginger and cloves. Cut the potato and blend it with garlic cloves and cauliflower.
- Add some water to it, to get a thick juice of potato, garlic cloves, and cauliflower. The juice must feel like a paste. It must be thick. Apply this thick juice before sleep.
- After applying the juice on the skin tags, take a bandage. Wrap the tag area through the bandage, it will help your juice to stay all night on your skin tags. Then in the morning, rinse off your skin tags. Do this solution every night for a few days.
15.) Use Fig Stem Juice
Fig stem juice is actually a most effective remedy to get rid of skin tags. Fig stem is not only a laxative but By maintaining acid, alkali balance of your body, it treats various skin infections. The stem is an effective remedy to remove skin tags of your body. For using this remedy, follow these methods.
- Take some fig stems and blend them to get their juice.
- Then apply the juice on your skin tags two to three times a day.
- The effect can be seen within 2-3 weeks.
16.) Dandelion Stem Will Help
Dandelion is an effective and finest remedy to get rid of skin tags. It is not only good for liver diseases, it is also good for moles, eczema, warts and skin tags. Follow the methods given below, for using this effective remedy for skin tags.
- Take a flower or dandelion leaf. Squeeze the stem of dandelion leaf or flower.
- While squeezing it, you will see a milky liquid coming out of the stem.
- Then you need to apply that milky liquid directly from the stem, no need to use your hands.
- Leave the juice on your skin tags. Wait to get the liquid dry.
- Use this remedy at least three to four times a day.
17.) Visit The Doctor
The doctors will help to remove skin tags with a scalpel or scissors by numbing the area with anesthesia. This method is painless and can be used to treat many tags in one sitting. You can also treat skin tags with electrolysis, which is a better way to remove skin tags. It doesn’t leave a scar. That means you can treat skin tags in visible areas like neck, bikini line, and face.
18.) Shea Butter to Get Rid of Skin Tags
This is one of the best home remedies to get rid of skin tags. On one side where oregano oil detaches the skin tag the shea butter keep the skin moisturized and hydrated. The healthy fats in Shea butter nourish the skin and promote faster recovery of scars. Follow the points given below to remove skin tags.
- Use your palm to melt a small amount of Shea butter.
- Add a little oregano oil and mix it well.
- Apply this mixture directly on your skin tags.
- Repeat this remedy two times a day to remove skin tags completely.
19.) Black Walnut Hull to Eliminate Skin Tags
This is one of the amazing home remedies to eliminate skin tags. This herb is very effective in treating various skin problems such as moles, acne, warts, eczema and skin tags. When black walnut hull is taken internally it kills the intestinal worms. When applied externally it targets the skin tags and they die and fall off. There are two types of walnut tinctures, one is water based and other is alcohol based. If you can bear the stinging sensation caused by alcohol then go for it as it is more effective and give fast results. In case, your skin is sensitive try water based tincture.
Method 1: Alcohol Bases Tincture
- Wear gloves so that there are no stains on your hand.
- Take 5 to 10 black walnuts with a green husk.
- Remove the green husk and put them in a jar.
- Add enough amount of grain alcohol so that the husks are immersed well.
- Cover the jar with a lid and leave the solution like that for the next 48 hours.
- Strain it after 2 days and mix equal amount of water in it.
- Store this solution in a jar bottle.
- Apply this solution on the skin tags directly twice or thrice a day.
- Note: If you are pregnant then consult your doctor before using this tincture.
Method 2: Water Based Tincture
- Wear gloves because black walnuts stain anything that comes in contact with it.
- Take 5 to 10 black walnuts that have a green husk.
- Remove the husk and put these green husks in a saucepan.
- Pour water on the green husks so that they are deeply immersed in water.
- Heat this water until it boils.
- Turn off the flame and cover the pan with a tight lid.
- After a day, strain the solution and store it in a jar.
- Mix a little vitamin C powder in it. It will not only preserve the solution but is also a good choice for the skin.
- Apply this water tincture twice or thrice a day to remove skin tags.
20.) Bloodroot Paste to Remove Skin Tags
This is one of the best herbal remedies to remove skin tags. It is a traditional remedy to treat warts, moles and skin tags. It is also used in the treatment of cancer. Bloodroot eats up the healthy cells as well as cancerous cells. You need to be very careful while using bloodroot. Make sure you don’t overuse this herb. Follow the points given below to get satisfactory results.
- Use soap and water to clean your skin and pat it dry.
- Add enough water in bloodroot powder to make a paste.
- Apply a little amount of this paste on your skin tag. You don’t have to overuse it.
- Place a bandage on the skin tag.
- After 2 hours, take off the bandage and clear the particular area and remove the herb from the skin tag.
- Repeat this method two times a day continuously for 3 days.
- The skin tag will become pale and then fall off.
Note: Don’t mix any other ingredient instead of water. Keep bloodroot your last option as it can cause damage to your skin.
21.) Epsom Salt to Get Rid of Skin Tags
This is one of the best remedies to get rid of skin tags. It balances the pH of the skin and removes the toxins. With regular use of Epsom salt the skin tag dries and gradually falls off. Taking an Epsom salt bath is very relaxing for the body and muscles. Follow the points given below to remove skin tags.
- In a bathtub filled with warm water, mix one cup of Epsom salt.
- Have a relaxing bath in this water for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Repeat this method on alternate days to remove skin tags.
- Alternatively, in two tablespoons of water, mix one tablespoon of Epsom salt. Dip cotton in this water and keep it on the skin tag. You can wrap a tape on it so that the cotton stays in place. After 15 to 20 minutes, remove the cotton. Repeat this procedure several times a day to get rid of skin tags completely.
22.) Cinnamon Oil to Get Rid of Skin Tags
This is one of the most effective home remedies to get rid of skin tags. With regular usage of cinnamon oil the skin tag dries and falls off. The antiseptic properties protect the skin against any infection. Follow the points given below to get noticeable results.
- Use a cotton swab to apply cinnamon oil directly on the skin tags.
- Cover the area with a bandage.
- Reapply cinnamon oil on the skin tag two times a day to get rid of skin tags. Each time you apply the oil change the bandage.
23.) Peppermint Oil to Remove Skin Tags
This is one of the best oils for the removal of skin tags. The anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties of peppermint oil make it a wonderful remedy for skin tags. It not only removes the skin tags but also soothes the skin and minimizes the swelling if it develops. Follow the points given below to get effective results.
- Mix 3 drops each of peppermint oil and castor oil.
- Apply this combination of oils directly on the skin tags.
- Leave the oil on the skin tag for 24 hours.
- Repeat this application every night before sleeping to remove skin tags.
24.) Clove Oil to Eliminate Skin Tags
This is beneficial oil for the removal of skin tags. The phytochemicals in clove oil cut off the blood circulation to the skin tag. This dries the tag and gradually falls off. The rosehip oil used in this remedy heals the scars once the tag falls off. Follow the points given below to get satisfactory results.
- Mix 3 drops each of clove oil and rosehip oil.
- Apply this combination of oils on the skin tag with the use of a cotton swab.
- Leave it on the affected area for several hours.
- Repeat this treatment twice a day to remove skin tags completely.
25.) Almond Oil to Get Rid of Skin Tags
This is one of the best remedies to get rid of skin tags. It keeps the skin hydrated and fastens the healing process once the skin tag falls off. It speeds up the process of decay of the skin tag and keeps the skin moisturized and nourished. Follow the points given below to eliminate skin tags.
- Rub almond oil directly on the skin tag.
- Leave this oil on the skin for as long as possible.
- Reapply almond oil in every few hours to get rid of skin tags.