After writing how to get pale skin?, and how to get fair skin fast permanently?, we are now writing the ways to get rid of spots quickly. Some people are blessed with completely glowing skin while some have unwanted spots on the skin. Spots can occur anywhere on your skin. Also, spots can be of any type. It is a common skin problem which has been seen in many people. Different factors are there which contribute to spots such as exposure to sun, aging, menopause or pregnancy, stress, improper skin care, smoking, cancer, diabetes, hyperpigmentation etc.. So, for these causes, we have come up with a variety of treatments that are used for removing these spots. You can also treat spots with cosmetic treatments like laser treatment. It is very expensive and can have side effects as well. Also, you can treat spots by natural treatments having no side effects. Read the article and learn about the best treatments to get rid of spots quickly.
Methods to Get Rid of Spots Quickly:
- Methods to Get Rid of Spots Quickly:
- 1.) Sandalwood to Get Rid of Spots Quickly
- 2.) Aloe Vera to Treat Spots Naturally
- 3.) Buttermilk to Get Rid if Spots Quickly
- 4.) Lemon Juice to Get Rid of Spots Quickly
- 5.) Apple Cider Vinegar to Treat Spots Fast
- 6.) Castor Oil to Get Rid of Spots Quickly
- 7.) Papaya to Remove Spots Quickly
- 8.) Horseradish to Get Rid of Spots Quickly
- 9.) Onion Juice to Get Rid of Spots Quickly
- 10.) Yogurt to Get Rid of Spots Quickly
1.) Sandalwood to Get Rid of Spots Quickly
Sandalwood is an antiseptic and an anti-aging element that helps to reduce hyperpigmentation and get rid of spots.
Steps to Use Sandalwood to Treat Spots Fast:
- You can make a pack at home by mixing 2 tbsp of sandalwood powder, 2 tsp of rose water and 1 tsp glycerine and lemon juice.
- Apply this sandalwood pack on the spots and allow it to dry.
- Wash it off with cold water.
- Repeat this sandalwood remedy few times a week until your spots disappear.
2.) Aloe Vera to Treat Spots Naturally
Aloe Vera is one of the best home remedies for removing spots. Aloe Vera has healing properties which help to treat skin problems. So, it is excellent for getting rid of spots.
Steps to Use Aloe Vera to Get Rid of Brown Spots Fast:
- Extract the gel from Aloe Vera leaf and gently rub it on the spots.
- Leave it for half an hour before washing the area with cold water.
- Repeat 2 times a day and within a month, you will notice the improvement.
3.) Buttermilk to Get Rid if Spots Quickly
Buttermilk helps to exfoliate the skin to remove spots due to the presence of lactic acid.
Steps to Use Buttermilk to Remove Spots Overnight:
- Apply buttermilk on your spots using a cotton ball.
- Keep it for a few minutes.
- If you have acne or oily skin then you can also add lemon juice to the buttermilk.
- Repeat this remedy once or twice a day until you are satisfied with the results.
4.) Lemon Juice to Get Rid of Spots Quickly
Lemon juice has bleaching properties that help to get rid of spots. It also helps to maintain clear, soft and beautiful skin.
Steps to Use Lemon Juice to Treat Spots Naturally:
- Apply some fresh lemon juice on the spots.
- Keep it for 30 minutes before washing it off with cold water.
- Repeat this lemon juice remedy twice daily for about 2 months to experience the best results.
- If you have sensitive skin then dilute lemon juice with water, honey or rose water.
5.) Apple Cider Vinegar to Treat Spots Fast
Apple cider vinegar is an effective remedy for numerous skin problems including spots. ACV helps to dry out and fade the spots quickly.
Steps to Use Apple Cider Vinegar to Remove Spots Fast:
- Dilute some apple cider vinegar with water.
- You can also add a little honey to it.
- Apply this solution on your spots.
- Keep it for a few minutes then wash it off with water.
- Do it once daily for a few days.
6.) Castor Oil to Get Rid of Spots Quickly
Castor oil has strong healing properties and can be used to get rid of spots. You can use coconut oil, vitamin E oil or almond oil with castor oil to remove spots.
Steps to Use Castor Oil for Spots Treatment:
- Dab cotton ball in castor oil and apply it on the affected area.
- Gently rub the area for a few minutes.
- Keep it for a few hours and then wash it off with water.
- Do it once in the morning and at night to help the spots fade and make your skin tone.
7.) Papaya to Remove Spots Quickly
Due to the presence of alpha hydroxy acids and enzymes, papaya can help to exfoliate your skin and reduce the spots on the skin, skin blemishes and other skin problems. It also cleanses your skin and give the brighter look.
Steps to Use Papaya to Get Rid of Spots Fast:
- Rub 1 tbsp of freshly grated papaya on spots.
- Keep it for 20 minutes before washing the area with lukewarm water.
- Repeat it 2 times daily until the spots fades.
8.) Horseradish to Get Rid of Spots Quickly
Horseradish is a herb that helps to remove age spots and makes your skin spotless due to its skin lightening properties.
Steps to Use Horseradish to Treat Spots Fast and Naturally:
- You can prepare horseradish paste and apply it on the affected skin.
- Keep it for 15 to 20 minutes before washing it off with water.
- Use it few times a week.
9.) Onion Juice to Get Rid of Spots Quickly
Onion juice has bleaching properties and acidic properties that helps to remove spots. You can also use garlic juice.
Steps to Use Onion Juice to Lighten Brown Spots at Home:
- Cut the onion into a slice and rub them over the affected skin.
- Keep it for sometime and then wash it off.
- Repeat the method 2 or 3 times a day.
- You can also mix 1 tbsp of onion juice with 2 tbsp of honey and apply this solution to the affected skin.
- Leave it for 15 minutes and then wash the area with water.
- Do it once or 2 times a day.
10.) Yogurt to Get Rid of Spots Quickly
Yogurt is one of the effective home remedies for treating spots. Due to its mild bleaching properties, yogurt helps to keep your skin glowing and lighten spots naturally.
Steps to Use Yogurt to Remove Spots at Home:
- Apply some plain yogurt on the spots and allow it to dry for 20 minutes.
- Then rinse it off with cold water.
- For quick results, apply some yogurt on the affected area before going to bed.
- Leave it overnight and wash in the morning.
Useful Tips to Avoid Spots:
- Don’t use Listerine on your spots because it can cause rashes.
- Use fish oil to treat sun spots.
- Honey and milk mixture is another effective home remedy. Gently apply it on your spots and leave it for 10 to 15 minutes. Then, use warm water to wash your face.
- You can use witch hazel which is an astringent toner and can be used to remove make-up.
- Using fish oil is also the best way to treat sun spots.
- Drinking water is the most effective way to remove spots.