This article will tell you different ways to get rid of under eye dark circles. Dark circles are caused due to discoloration under your eyes skin. Though, these dark circles do not cause any harm to your health, but once you get them, then they can simply ruin the beauty of your face. Too much workload, stress, and burning the midnight oil can simply make your life hell. It can be the leading cause of getting the dark circles. So, if you want to deal with this problem, then all you need to follow the natural remedies to treat under eye dark circles. It is easy to use and provides the best results for your skin.
Causes of Getting Under Eye Dark Circles:
There are various causes of getting under eye dark circles. Few among them are as follows:
- Skin Pigmentation Abnormalities
- Periorbital Cellulitis
- Poor diet
- Excessive exposure to the sun
- Eating excessive salt in the diet
- Sleep Deprivation
- Health issues
Methods to Get Rid of Under Eye Dark Circles:
1.) Aloe-Vera to Treat Under Eye Dark Circles
Use freshly extracted aloe vera gel to get rid of under eye dark circles. If you have the plant of aloe vera in your garden, then you can easily extract aloe vera gel from the leaves of a plant. If it is not available at home, then you may buy it from the market. Aloe-Vera contains cooling properties that helps a lot in healing your skin tissues. It provides the rejuvenating effect to your skin. So, apply this gel directly on under eye skin. Massage gently in the circular motion by using the aloe vera gel. Use this remedy on a regular basis before going to bed to get rid of under eye dark circles naturally.
2.) Cucumber to Get Rid of Under Eye Dark Circles Fast
Cucumber can also to be used to treat under eye dark circles effectively.
- To use this remedy first, you need to cut the cucumber into small slices.
- After this, put it in the refrigerator to refrigerate.
- At last, just keep these slices on your eyes and leave it for few minutes.
- You can also use an alternate method by mixing cucumber juice and few drops of fresh lemon juice. Now, apply this mixture on your dark circles with the help of cotton. Wash it off after 20 minutes. It will help to reduce your dark circles as both of the ingredients contain great cleansing properties.
3.) Potato Juice to Reduce Under Eye Dark Circles
Potato also contains bleaching properties that helps a lot in reducing dark circles. To use this remedy just cut slices of potato. After this, keep it in the refrigerator. Once these slices get refrigerated, just put them on your eyes. Leave it for at least 20 minutes. At last, just wash it with cold water. The bleaching properties present inside the potato will help a lot in reducing dark circles. It is a great way to get rid of dark circles naturally.
4.) Use Tea Bags for Removing the Under Eye Dark Circles
Even the tea bags can help you in treating the under eye dark circles. To use this remedy, just place the used tea bags in the refrigerator. After few minutes, place it on your eyes. It will provide a cooling effect on your eyes. Tea bags are loaded with all sorts of all herbal goodness. This herb is really helpful in eliminating all the harmful particles causing under eye dark circles. It is a great way to get rid of under eye dark circles fast.
5.) Lemon and Honey to Reduce Under Eye Dark Circles
Lemon contains a high content of concentrated acid in it. It is also high in vitamin C nutrient that is considered to be a great skin agent. To use this remedy just add lemon juice with a teaspoon of honey. Mix all the ingredients well and apply it on the dark circles with the help cotton. Leave it on your skin for 20 minutes. After this, just wash it off with water. It is a really good remedy that can easily reduce the dark circles.
6.) Orange Juice to Treat Under Eye Dark Circles Naturally
Orange juice is high in vitamin C nutrient that is proven to be a very effective agent for your skin. So, if you want to get rid of under eye dark circles, then simply use orange juice. To use this remedy, just apply the fresh orange juice on your dark circle with cotton. You may also add few drops of lemon juice in this solution. Mix both the ingredients well and apply this mixture on the skin under your eyes. Leave it on your skin for fifteen minutes. At last, just wash it off with lukewarm water. This mixture will help you a lot in overcoming the problem of dark circles.
7.) Egg white to Get Rid of Under Eye Dark Circles
Take an egg white and add few drops of lemon to it. Mix all these ingredients well and prepare a mixture. After this, dip a cotton ball in this mixture. Now, apply this mixture on your dark circles add leave it for few minutes. At last, just wash it off with normal water. It is one of the best treatment for under eye dark circles.
Note: Be careful while applying this mask on your under eye skin. Don’t ever let it enter your eyes.
8.) Apply Rosewater on Under Eye Skin
Rose water considered to be one of the traditional beauty ingredients. It provides you flawless skin by removing all the dark circles from your skin. So, soak cotton in rose water and apply it on your under eye skin. Also, keep your eye closed while applying this remedy. Use this remedy on a regular basis in the evening. Leave it on your skin for fifteen minutes and then wash your face with lukewarm water. Rose water will provide the rejuvenating effect around the skin of your eyes. It is an amazing way to get rid of under eye dark circles.
9.) Tomato Juice
Tomato juice contains very good cleansing properties. This vegetable is high in vitamin C nutrient that is considered to be one of the best ingredients for our skin. Tomato contains acids which provide the bleaching effect on your skin. It helps a lot in reducing the darkness of skin. To use this remedy, just follow these steps:
- Take tomato juice and apply it on your dark circles with the help of cotton.
- You may also add few drops of fresh lemon in this solution.
- Mix all the ingredients well and apply it on your dark circles.
- Leave it on your under eye skin for 15 minutes and wash it off with water.
10.) Almond Oil
Almond is a very effective ingredient used for preventing under eye dark circle. It helps a lot in lightening skin color around the eyes. This oil is rich in vitamins and minerals. It provides a rejuvenating effect on your skin. It also contains the moisturizing properties that help in keeping your skin moisturized all the time. Just take five to six drops of almond oil and massage it gently on your under eye skin. Leave it overnight and wash it in the morning. Repeat this remedy on a regular basis to get the desired result.
List of the Nutrients Needed to Get Rid of Under Eye Dark Circles:
- Vitamin A helps in preventing dark circles. It also has anti–aging properties that help in improving the digestion process. You may find this nutrient in the foods like spinach, pumpkin, eggs, papaya, apricot and many more. So, eat such foods to keep your skin healthy.
- Vitamin C helps a lot in getting rid of various skin problems such as dark circles. So, try to include food such as a sprout, carrot, orange, strawberries, broccoli in your daily diet.
- Vitamin K it considered to be the best vitamin, as it provides a healing effect on your dark circles and damaged skin. The foods which contain vitamin k are cucumber, coriander leaves, cabbage, lettuce, spring onions, etc So, try to include these food items in your diet.