In this article, we will tell you how to get rid of facial hair? Clean and clear skin is liked by every woman. If unwanted hair grows on hands, legs, face it will make you feel upset, worried and ugly in looks. Unwanted hair growth is due to imbalance of hormones in the body and use of certain medicines. Hair on hands and legs can be covered with the help of the clothes. But, what about the hair on your face? There is no way to hide them, but there are different methods to get rid of unwanted facial hair. Laser hair removal, electrolysis, waxing are the ways to get rid of unwanted facial hair. These are costly techniques and cannot be accessed by many women. Read the article to know remedies to get rid of unwanted facial hair. The remedies in this article are cheaper, natural and they are without any side effects.
Remedies to Get Rid of Unwanted Facial Hair:
1.) Sugar, Molasses Wax to Get Rid of Unwanted Facial Hair
Molasses contains magnesium that will help in maintaining the hormones of the body. It is effective in getting relief from unwanted hair. Sugar mix with molasses will make a sticky wax that will help to get rid of unwanted facial hair.
- Take a cup of sugar, cloth for waxing, vessel to mix, molasses.
- Mix sugar with molasses and microwave the vessel for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Sugar will get dissolved, stir the mixture to a fine paste.
- Apply the paste on unwanted hair and place cloth on it.
- Pull it off slowly to get rid of unwanted hair. Repeat it whenever you see unwanted hair.
2.) Lentil and Potatoes to Get Rid of Unwanted Facial Hair
Potatoes have bleaching properties which helps to get rid of unwanted facial hair. Lentil will make the roots of hair loose so that they come out of the skin easily. This is an old technique used for centuries in Ayurvedic medicines. The combination will make the hair color lighter too.
- Take a potato, a bowl of yellow lentil paste, one teaspoon of honey, a piece of cloth.
- Mix lentil paste, honey and potato juice into a bowl.
- Apply it to unwanted hair, rest it for 15 minutes.
- When the paste gets dried, remove it with the help of a cloth.
3.) Alum Rosewater to Get Rid of Unwanted Facial Hair
Alum is helpful in removing unwanted facial hair. Alum is available in stone form or powdered form in the market. Go for powdered form. It is commonly known in Asian countries.
- Take two teaspoons of rose water, one teaspoon of alum powder, few olive oil drops.
- Mix them into a bowl.
- Apply to affected area for half an hour. When the mixture gets dried off, wash it completely.
- Apply some olive oil as a moisturizing agent afterwards.
4.) Egg Mask to Get Rid of Unwanted Facial Hair
Egg helps in pulling out unwanted facial hair after drying. But, it will cause a bit of pain while removing the dried egg mask. Egg white is a sticky substance similar to sugar, honey.
- Take one egg white, one tablespoon of sugar, one tablespoon of corn flour in a mixing bowl.
- Whisk them together into a fine paste. Apply the paste on your face and allow it to dry.
- Now gently remove the dried mask in such a way that hair also gets removed.
5.) Banana and Oatmeal Scrub to Get Rid of Unwanted Facial Hair
Banana and Oatmeal are fast and successful ingredient to get rid of unwanted facial hair. The banana will make your skin soft and silky and oatmeal will clean the dirt from the face. Combining them will give useful results.
- Take a banana paste, two teaspoons of oatmeal and mix it well.
- Apply the paste on affected area. Allow the paste to rest for 30 minutes at least.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water completely.
- Repeat the method three times in a week.
6.) Raw Papaya to Get Rid of Unwanted Facial Hair
Papaya contains an enzyme papain, which helps in stopping the growth of hair. It breaks the hair roots and follicles from which the hair grows in the skin. It also helps in making the skin soft and smooth. It improves the texture of the skin and removes the dead skin cells.
- Peel the papaya and make a fine paste of it.
- Take a half teaspoon of turmeric and two teaspoons of papaya paste.
- Mix them well and apply to affected areas of your body.
- Gently massage your skin with the paste for 10 to 15 minutes and wash it with water.
- Repeat the procedure as per your need.
7.) Turmeric to Get Rid of Unwanted facial Hair
Turmeric is in use for centuries to treat skin diseases and other health issues. It has antibacterial and antiseptic properties and also helps in removing hair.
- Take a teaspoon of turmeric powder, three to four teaspoons of rose water.
- Mix them into fine paste and apply to unwanted hair.
- Let it for 30 minutes and wash it off with lukewarm water
8.) Onion and Basil to Get Rid of Unwanted Facial Hair
Onion makes skin smooth and shiny by removing unwanted hair when mixed with basil. The tough task here is you need to make finding the thin transparent membranes of onion between onion layers.
- Take two peeled onion with 10 to 15 basil leaves.
- Take out the skin of the onion and crush it with basil leaves to form a paste.
- Apply the paste on unwanted hair on your body. Rest it for 15 minutes.
- Wash it with lukewarm water.
9.) Lemon and Honey Mask to Get Rid of Unwanted Facial Hair
Honey will stick to skin like glue and will remove the unwanted hair. Honey has moisturizing and soothing agent. Lemon juice will help to remove dead skin cells and clean the dirt off your skin.
- Take a teaspoon of fresh lemon juice in a bowl.
- Add 3 teaspoons of honey to bowl and mix it well.
- Apply this paste on unwanted hair on your body. Rest it for 15 minutes and wash it off completely.
10.) Spearmint Tea to Get Rid of Unwanted Facial Hair
Tea helps to reduce the production of hirsutism. The excess growth of hirsutism is due to hormonal imbalance in the body. Drinking spearmint tea will help in lowering down the hormone level in your body and thereby help in getting rid of unwanted hair. This is a good way to deal with unwanted facial hair. This tea also helps to lose weight and boost immunity.
11.) Chickpea Flour to Get Rid of Unwanted Facial Hair
Chickpea flour has been used traditionally in the Indian subcontinent for preventing growth and removing of unwanted body hair. It is also known as gram flour and garbanzo bean flour. Mothers use chickpea flour mixed with water and turmeric or milk on babies’ face, legs and hands so that their skin remains clean, soft and hair free. It also helps in removing your unwanted hair.
- Take some chickpea flour in a bowl.
- Now, add milk and turmeric to this to make a smooth paste.
- Use this paste on your face in the where hair growth is maximized.
- Make sure you have all your hair covered.
- Wait for half an hour.
- Now, rub the chickpea flour mask with gentle hand to remove it from the skin.
- Now, clean off your face with lukewarm water.
12.) Camphor and Pepper to Get Rid of Unwanted Facial Hair
Camphor and pepper both are alkaline and have a burning sensation when applied to sensitive skin. Make sure you apply it very carefully on your skin. Grind the white pepper into a fine powder.
- Mix the white pepper powder with camphor.
- Mix almond oil in it.
- Apply this paste on face.
- Wait for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Rinse off the paste.
- You will notice that your hair will fall off with the paste.