This article is about ways to get rid of wrinkles naturally. Our skin faces many changes and challenges throughout our life. Reaching the age of puberty, we have problems like whiteheads, blackheads, pimples, etc. As we reach the age of thirty, another skin problem rises that becomes a headache in no time and that problem is ‘wrinkles’. Wrinkles not only make you look old, but also take away your beauty. There are number of promising products available in the market for wrinkles. They promise a lot but guarantee nothing. They might be effective but will they be safe on your sensitive skin? Well, that’s a big question and that’s why we bring to you the ways that you can follow to get rid of wrinkles naturally.
Causes of Wrinkles:
- Exposure to sun
- Free Radicals
- Lack of nutrition
- Weight loss
- Poor diet
- Lack of proper skin care
Ways to Get Rid of Wrinkles Naturally:
Here we present to you some of the best remedies to get rid of wrinkles naturally at home. When we talk about wrinkles, we just want to get rid of it as soon as possible. Well, here we will not only discuss the remedies to treat wrinkles, but we will also discuss the remedies to prevent wrinkles. Remedies to get rid of wrinkles are:
1.) Lemon to Get Rid of Wrinkles Naturally
Lemon is the key solution to all the skin problems. It is great fighting off the wrinkles. You can rub it directly on the face or can make a paste by mixing it with various ingredients. To make the paste:
- Take equal amount of lemon juice, yogurt, vitamin E oil and honey.
- Mix them well to a paste.
- Apply it on the face and leave it for some time.
- Leave it for 20 minutes and wash it off.
2.) Almonds to Get Rid of Wrinkles Naturally
Vitamin E is an essential vitamin to keep your skin healthy and almonds are rich in vitamin E. Use almonds directly on your face and it will help cure the wrinkles. What you have to do is consume them directly. You can also make paste using almonds. To make the paste:
- Take a few almonds and soak them overnight in raw milk.
- In the morning grind them well to make a fine paste.
- When the paste is ready, apply it on the face and leave it for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, wash it off.
3.) Aloe Vera to Get Rid of Wrinkles Naturally
Here comes another key remedy for many of the skin problems. Aloe Vera treats your skin naturally and apart from wrinkles, it combats other skin problems as well. What you have to do is:
- Take a fleshy leaf and cut it into two to extract the juice.
- Now apply the extracted juice on the face.
- Leave it for 20 minutes and wash it off.
4.) Olive Oil to Get Rid of Wrinkles Naturally
Olive oil is rich in vitamin A & E and thus, it is very beneficial against wrinkles on the face. It is also very effective at treating the forehead wrinkles. Just give your face a massage using extra virgin olive oil. Or, you can follow another way as well.
- Take a few drops of olive oil and mix it with a few drops of honey and glycerin.
- Prepare the mixture and apply it on the face.
- Give your face a massage with that.
- Use it daily for the best results.
5.) Carrot to Get Rid of Wrinkles Naturally
Carrot is also one of the effective methods to take care of wrinkles. It is rich in vitamin A and thus helps in treating your skin. Just increase the intake of carrots in your diet. You can also prepare a paste using carrots. To make the paste:
- Take two carrots and boil them.
- When they are completely boiled, just mash them.
- After mashing them properly, apply paste on the face.
- Leave it for 20 minutes and then wash off.
6.) Pineapple to Get Rid of Wrinkles Naturally
Pineapple has the essential enzymes that are great treating your skin. It is also very effective at treating the neck wrinkles. You can directly rub the pineapple flesh on the skin. You can use it in another way as well. Just follow the given steps for the purpose:
- Take a piece of pineapple and extract juice.
- Apply the juice on the face and leave it for 5 minutes.
- Wash it off with water and repeat the process daily.
7.) Bananas to Get Rid of Wrinkles Naturally
Bananas are rich in antioxidants and thus amazingly fight off the wrinkles from the face. What you have to do is prepare a paste. To make the paste:
- Take two ripe bananas and mash them well to a paste.
- Now apply the paste on the face and wash it off with lukewarm water.
- You can also add avocado and honey to it.
8.) Fenugreek to Get Rid of Wrinkles Naturally
Fenugreek is great at treating many of the problems. It is also very helpful at treating wrinkles. You can apply fenugreek oil on the wrinkles or apple the paste of boiled fenugreek seeds. You can also use the leaves of the fenugreek. To use the leaves:
- Take some fenugreek leaves and grind them to a paste.
- Now apply the paste on the face and leave for some time.
- Now wash it off.
9.) Honey to Get Rid of Wrinkles Naturally
Honey provides moisture to your skins and also tightens the skin. You can increase the intake of honey or apply it on the face externally. And, for the purpose:
- Take equal amount of honey and lemon.
- Leave it for some time and wash it off.
10.) Rice to Get Rid of Wrinkles Naturally
Rice is also an efficient remedy to treat wrinkles. You have to prepare a paste using rice powder and you get rid of wrinkles naturally.
- Take some rice powder.
- Add sufficient amount of rose water to make a fine paste.
- Apply it on the face and leave it for 20 minutes.
- Wash it off and repeat it regularly.
11.) Egg-White to Get Rid of Wrinkles Naturally
Egg-white is another remedy that fights off signs of aging. You have to prepare a paste to apply on the face. Follow the following steps to make the paste:
- Take egg whites from two eggs.
- Add 2 tbsp of rose water and 2 tbsp of glycerin.
- Mix it well and apply it on the face.
- Leave it for some time and the wash off.
12.) Strawberries to Get Rid of Wrinkles Naturally
Strawberries are very helpful in treating the skin. What you have to do is follow the simple steps to make a paste:
- Take 4 strawberries and mash them well.
- Add some honey and mix to a fine paste.
- Now apply it on the face and leave for some time and wash off.
13.) Wear Sunscreen to Get Rid of Wrinkles Naturally
Wearing sunscreen prevents you from harmful UV rays of sun. Exposure to sun is also one of the main reasons of developing wrinkles. So, whenever you go out during day, it is always advised to apply sunscreen. You can also cover your face with scarf and hat.
14.) Quit Smoking to Get Rid of Wrinkles Naturally
It is one of the best ways to cure wrinkles. Smoking is not at all good for your health. It is equally hazardous for your skin as well. Those who smoke tend to develop more wrinkles than who don’t. Smoking breaks down elastin and collagen. These are the important factors that contribute to the health of your skin. When these factors are destroyed, you tend to lose your skin health. So, quit smoking as soon as possible.
15.) Drink Water to Get Rid of Wrinkles Naturally
Drinking Water has a number of benefits. It is really very effective to fight off many of the skin related problems. It is advised to drink 3 liters of water a day and you will have beautiful glowing skin. Drinking water makes you urinate again and again and this helps in flushing out all the toxins from the body. So, drink water and prevent wrinkles.