Everybody loves soft hands. Some people have soft hands naturally and some don’t have. Dry and flaky hands don’t look good. Washing clothes and dishes makes your hands dry. The environment also plays an important role to dry your hands. In winters, winds may dehydrate your skin while, in summers exposure to the sun makes your hands harsh and dry. So, to get soft hands, you need to take care of your hands. Getting soft hands is not a tough job you just need to follow some tips, which are really helpful for your hands. This article gives you tips that will help you to take care of your hands and also get soft hands.
Tips to Get Soft Hands:
Everyone wish to have soft hands. If you don’t have soft hands then we are here for you. Here are some magical tips to get soft hands.
1.) Moisturizer to Get Soft Hands
If you want the soft skin, use a moisturizing cream for your hands. Hand creams have more nutrients than a regular lotion and it is also thicker for softening your hands. So, moisturize your hands daily after washing your hands and using it before going to bed works well.
2.) Milk Cream to Get Soft Hands Naturally
Milk cream contains high fat, which works as a natural moisturizer for rough and dry hands. Due to the presence of lactic acid in milk cream helps to exfoliate the dead skin and maintain the pH levels of the skin.
Steps to Use Milk Cream to Make Your Hands Soft:
- Apply, some fresh milk cream on hands.
- After 10 minutes wash your hands with lukewarm water.
- Use milk cream daily to get soft hands.
3.) Honey to Get Soft Hands Naturally & Fast
Honey is one of the best natural remedies for getting soft hands. Honey acts as a natural moisturizer and has humectants and antimicrobial properties to keep your hands soft and smooth.
Steps to Use Honey to Get Soft and Smooth Hands:
- Rub a little honey on your hands and after 10 minutes rinse your hands with warm water.
- Use honey daily to get rid of dry hands.
- You can also use honey with glycerine.
4.) Aloe Vera to Keep Your Hands Soft Naturally
Aloe Vera also contains natural moisturizing properties that help to moisturize your dry and rough skin. It also tones your skin.
Steps to Use Aloe Vera to Make Hands Softer Overnight:
- Take a fresh Aloe Vera leaf and extract the gel from it.
- Apply, this Aloe Vera gel on your hands and massage for a few minutes.
- After 10 to 15 minutes wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Use Aloe Vera daily for best results.
5.) Coconut Oil to Get Soft Hands Naturally
Coconut oil is good for your dry hands as it contains a unique combination of fatty acids. It also helps to soothe your skin, which is damaged by the exposure to the UV rays.
Steps to Use Coconut Oil to Make Hands Super Soft:
- Rub the extra virgin coconut oil on your hands.
- Massage with it in circular motions before bedtime.
- Then wear gloves for the whole night.
- Repeat it daily for smooth and soft hands.
- You can also use grape seed, avocado, almond oil or jojoba oil.
6.) Oatmeal to Get Soft Hands Overnight
Oatmeal acts as a great moisturizer for rough and dry hands. It works as exfoliating and a natural cleansing agent to keep the skin moisturized.
Steps to Use Oatmeal to Make Dry Hands Soft:
- Make a paste by mixing 2 tbsp of ground oatmeal, half tsp of honey and a little water.
- You can also add a little lemon juice.
- Keep it for 10 minutes and wash it off with warm water.
7.) Olive Oil to Get Soft Hands Naturally
Olive oil has fatty acids and antioxidants properties, which are good to get soft and smooth hands. It also has many anti-aging skin benefits.
Steps to Use Olive Oil to Make Your Hands Soft:
- Heat some olive oil and massage your hands for 10 minutes.
- Repeat it 2 times a day to get smooth and soft hands.
- You can also mix fine sugar in olive oil and use it.
8.) Lemon Juice to Get Soft Hands Naturally and Fast
Steps to Use Lemon to Make Hands Soft Faster:
- Mix equal amounts of honey, lemon juice, and baking soda.
- Apply, this mixture on hands.
- Massage with this mixture for a minute.
- After 5 minutes wash your hands with warm water.
- Repeat lemon juice mixture 2 times a week to promote healthy and soft hands.
9.) Yogurt to Get Soft Hands Fast
Yogurt is a hydrating agent that helps to treat dry and rough hands. Yogurt contains lactic acid, which acts as a natural cleanser to remove dead skin cells.
Steps to Use Yogurt to Make Your Hands Soft:
- Massage with a spoonful fresh plain yogurt on hands.
- After 10 minutes wash your hands with warm water.
- Use yogurt daily for better results.
- You can also add gram flour in yogurt.
10.) Avocado to Get Soft Hands Fast
Avocado contains monounsaturated fats and Vitamins A, C and E to get rid of the dry and rough skin. It also helps to reduce the sagging skin to make your hands look young.
Steps to Use Avocado to Make Dry Hands Soft:
- Mix the pulp of half-ripe avocado and 1 tbsp of honey.
- Apply, this avocado paste on hands.
- Keep it for 10 minutes before washing it with cold water.
- Apply it few times a week.
- You can also use avocado oil to massage your hands before taking a bath.
Useful Tips to Get Soft Hands:
- Avoid petroleum jelly to treat dry skin.
- Maintain a good hygiene by washing your hands regularly.
- Don’t use glycerine and alcohol-based hand sanitizers which can dry your skin.
- Don’t use extremely hot water as hot water can burn your skin and make your skin dry.
- Wear dish gloves when you wash dishes because dish soap can make your hands rough and dry.
- Before going outside, apply sunscreen on your hands.
- If you are not drinking enough water then your skin will dry out. So, keep yourself hydrated by drinking 8 glasses of water daily.