The following article is about remedies to grow eyelashes. Every girl wants to look beautiful and attractive. From clothes, makeup, accessories, hair to eyelashes everything contributes to a “beautiful you”. Long, thick eyelashes are something for which every woman die for. The eyes are the reflection of your soul, but everyone is not blessed with perfect eyelashes. However, there are amazing remedies that will help you to grow eyelashes. Stay tuned, to know remedies to grow eyelashes.
Remedies to Grow Eyelashes Fast & Naturally:
1.) Brush your Eyelashes
Like brushing teeth, brushing eyelashes is equally good. It boosts eyelash growth and keeps dust and dirt particles at bay. It also promotes blood circulation and keep the nutrients intact which accelerate the growth of eyelashes.
How to Brush Eyelashes?
- Take a soft-bristle brush (for eyelashes) and put a few drops of vitamin E oil or petroleum over it.
- Use this brush to brush your eyelashes. Start from the roots and gradually move towards the tip of eyelashes.
- For desired results brush your eyelashes for 5-7 minutes and 2 times a day.
2.) Lemon Peel to Grow Eyelashes
Lemon peel is a rich source of Vitamin C, folic acid and many more nutrients which encourage hair growth and add thickness to the eyelashes. However, lemon peel alone cannot be applied to the lashes, so you need to add something like castor oil or olive oil into it to get a fine mixture. Moreover, these oils will stimulate the hair growth, giving you thick and long eyelashes.
Lemon Grind Gel for Eyelashes:
- Dry some lemon peel and grind them to make a powder of it.
- In the lemon peel powder, add castor oil or olive oil and mix them thoroughly.
- Store, the mixture for a couple of weeks before using it.
- With mascara stick apply this oil on lashes before hitting the sack.
- Leave it on for a night and rinse it next morning with warm water.
3.) Green Tea to Grow Eyelashes
Green tea is not only good for your health but for eyelashes as well. It is enriched with flavanoids. The nutrient stimulates long and thick eyelashes. You can use tea- bags or can prepare green tea without sweetness at home.
How to Apply Green Tea on Eyelashes?
- Prepare a green tea and leave it to cool at room temperature.
- Take a cotton ball and dip it in the green tea, then apply it to your eyelashes.
- Start from roots and gently move towards the tip gently. While doing so, do not pluck your eyelashes.
- Leave the green tea on eyelashes for 10-15 minutes and then wash them properly.
- Flor long and thick eyelashes, repeat this remedy 2-3 times a day for 3-4 months until you get desired results.
4.) Coconut Oil to Grow Eyelashes
Coconut oil is packed with proteins and essential fats, which boost and thickens eyelashes. Moreover, it adds shine to the lashes, that’s why it is considered to be one of the most beneficial remedies to grow eyelashes.
How to Apply Coconut Oil on Eyelashes?
- Pour a few drops of coconut oil in a small bowl.
- Dip a cotton ball in it and apply this oil on eyelashes gently without plucking the eyelashes.
- Leave the oil on lashes for 10-15 minutes, then rinse it. For beautiful and long eyelashes do this 1-2 times a day till you get desired results.
5.) Eggs to Grow Eyelashes
If you want to have denser eyelashes and want to make your eyes look more pretty then try eggs. Egg is a vital source of proteins, that gives dense and long eyelashes. It also contains biotin and vitamin B, which improves the texture of eyelashes and gives healthy eyelashes.
How to Apply Egg on Eyelashes?
- Take a bowl and whip an egg in it.
- Add 1 tablespoon of glycerine in the whipped egg.
- Stir the ingredients until thick until you get a creamy texture.
- Dip a cotton ball into it and gently apply this mixture on your eyelashes.
- Leave it on for 10-15 minutes and then wash your eyelashes with cold water.
6.) Massage for Thick Eyelashes
Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, but what if you want to make your eyes beautiful? Like massaging scalps promotes long hairs, similarly gently massage on eyelids promotes eyelash growth. A gentle massage increases the blood flow and prevents hair lash thinning and breakage.
How to Massage Eyelids?
- Wash your eyelids and remove the eye make-up.
- Then, put a few drops of Shea butter, olive oil or petroleum jelly on the eyelids.
- Gently massage eyelids in a circular motion with your fingertips.
- Continue the massage for 5-7 minutes. Massage your eyelids 2-3 times a day until you get effective results.
7.) Avoid Applying Mascara Regularly to Grow Eyelashes
The mascara which you apply on your eyelash to accentuate your looks may damage them. Yes, you heard it right mascara can damage eyelids and stops them to grow. To avoid this problem avoid applying mascara regularly. Also, select a mascara, according to your eyelashes. For instance, if you have sensitive eyes, consider hypoallergenic mascara. Moreover, avoid waterproof mascara as it causes more damage to eyelids as compared to other mascara. Don’t forget to remove your eye- makeup and mascara clumps before going to sleep. Instead of makeup remover use vitamin E or olive oil to remove the makeup.
8.) Lash Enhancing Mascara to Grow Eyelashes
Well if do not have perfect eyelashes then apply mascaras that make them look thick. However, do not apply them frequently. Eyelash enhancing mascara gives you thick eyelashes. It gives the look of long and thick eyelashes. It contains lipid complexes that strengthen the eyelashes. For a perfect party look wear, lash enhancing mascara and dazzle the floor.
9.) Biotin to Grow Eyelashes
Biotin is a B vitamin that is essential for nails, skin and hair. Make sure your diet contains ample no of food rich in biotin.You can also have biotin supplements. It will increase the growth of hair eyelashes and you will get thick and long eyelids.
10.) Try to Avoid Fake Eyelashes
Many a times you wear fake eyelashes just to make your eyes enchanting, but you do you know the consequences of that? Fake eyelashes can give you an instant look of fuller and thicker eyelashes, but it damages your natural eyelids and does not let them grow. Moreover, when you remove fake lashes, you tend to pluck your natural eyelids, which leads to hair lash breakage. So avoid fake lashes and go natural. Use any of the above remedies and grow eyelashes naturally.