Nowadays, everybody wants thick eyebrows, especially women. Here, we will help you to know that how you can grow thick eyebrows naturally? Thick eyebrows are dense and broad. Thick eyebrows play a very important role to represent the beauty and cuteness of your face. Everybody has eyebrows, but some are not blessed with thick eyebrows. You can give shape to eyebrows according to your desire. Some people get thin eyebrows due to many factors such as threading, waxing and over plucking. There are some other factors also that make your eyebrows thin such as nutritional deficiencies, medical condition or poor cosmetic products. So we have some remedies to grow thick eyebrows naturally.
Best Remedies to Grow Thick Eyebrows Naturally:
- Best Remedies to Grow Thick Eyebrows Naturally:
- 1.) Eat Nourishing Food to Grow Thick Eyebrows
- 2.) Fenugreek Seeds to Make Eyebrows Grow Naturally
- 3.) Exfoliate the Skin to Grow Eyebrows Fast
- 4.) Aloe Vera to Grow Thick Eyebrows Naturally
- 5.) Have Water to Get Thick Eyebrows
- 6.) Use Natural Oils to Grow Thick Eyebrows
- 7.) Lemon to Grow Thick Eyebrows Naturally
- 8.) Vitamin to Grow Thick Eyebrows Naturally
- 9.) Onion Juice to Grow Thick Eyebrows Naturally
- 10.) Coconut Oil for Growth of Eyebrows
- 11.) Vaseline to Make Your Eyebrows Grow
- 12.) Castor Oil to Grow Thick Eyebrows Naturally
- 13.) Almond Oil for Thick Eyebrows
- 14.) Olive Oil to Grow Thick Eyebrows Naturally
- 15.) Milk to Grow Thick Eyebrows
- 16.) Shoe Flower for Thick Eyebrows
Natural remedies are very effective and safe to grow thick eyebrows. As they do not cause any side effects. So here we will discuss some natural remedies to grow thick eyebrows.
1.) Eat Nourishing Food to Grow Thick Eyebrows
- A good nutrient diet is necessary for the health of your body and also for eyebrows.
- Your diet should be rich in Vitamin B, omega 3, iron, protein, and zinc.
- Green leafy vegetables should be taken regularly as they contain large amounts of minerals and vitamins. Vitamin also prevents deficiencies of vitamins and minerals.
2.) Fenugreek Seeds to Make Eyebrows Grow Naturally
Fenugreek seeds are one of the best and effective natural remedies for growing thick eyebrows. Fenugreek seeds help to rebuild hair follicles due to containing nicotinic acid and lecithin. These compounds are helpful to promote brows growth.
Steps to Use Fenugreek Seeds to Grow Eyebrows Fast:
- Take 1 tsp of fenugreek seeds and soak them in water for at least 5 hours.
- Then, make a thick paste by grinding the soaked seeds.
- Now, add some olive oil or coconut oil to it.
- Before going to sleep, apply this paste to your brows.
- Leave it overnight and then wash it off with warm water.
- Repeat this method 2 to 3 times a week for some days.
3.) Exfoliate the Skin to Grow Eyebrows Fast
- Exfoliate your skin is necessary to grow your brows faster.
- Exfoliating in circular motions helps in increasing the blood circulation and removing dead cells.
- Avoid scrubbing hard in the eyebrow area. For better results, use a baby brush to exfoliate your brows as it applies less pressure.
4.) Aloe Vera to Grow Thick Eyebrows Naturally
Aloe Vera is a very effective natural remedy to make your eyebrows grow faster. Aloe Vera contains enzymes and moisturizing qualities that helps to promote hair follicles and grow your eyebrows faster and thicker.
Steps to Use Aloe Vera to Grow Thick Eyebrows Fast:
- Apply some Aloe Vera gel over your eyebrows and gently massage for 5 to 10 minutes.
- After half an hour wash your eyebrows with lukewarm water.
- Another method prepares a paste by mixing half tsp of aloe vera gel with a little honey or coconut oil. Then, apply this paste to your eyebrows daily for some days.
5.) Have Water to Get Thick Eyebrows
- Water is one of the best methods to grow thick eyebrows naturally.
- As it helps to move out the toxins from your body.
- So you should drink plenty of water every day to get silky hair, luscious skin, and plumpy eyebrows.
6.) Use Natural Oils to Grow Thick Eyebrows
- Natural oils are essential for hair growth.
- Apart from castor oil and aloe Vera, you can use oils of lavender and rose for your brows grow fast.
- You can also use a lemon slice or egg yolk to make your eyebrows thick.
7.) Lemon to Grow Thick Eyebrows Naturally
Lemon juice is helpful to increase your hair growth on the eyebrows. Lemon juice boosts hair growth and nourishes hair follicles. It also repairs the damage of eyebrows which is caused by waxing and over plucking. Lemon juice gives shine to your brows.
Steps to Use Lemon to Get Thicker Eyebrows:
- Take a lemon and cut it in half.
- Now, rub the slice of lemon to your brows and then leave it for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes wash your eyebrows with lukewarm water.
8.) Vitamin to Grow Thick Eyebrows Naturally
- Vitamins are very important for hair growth.
- So, to grow thick eyebrows, add lots of vitamins in your diet.
- You need to add Vitamin A (carrot, sweet potatoes, red pepper, and lettuce, etc.), Vitamin C (oranges, broccoli, strawberries, lemons, etc.) and Vitamin E (almonds, spinach, peanuts and olives etc.).
9.) Onion Juice to Grow Thick Eyebrows Naturally
Onion juice promotes denser and faster growth of eyebrows. Onion juice contains sulfur that helps to improve collagen tissues which are required for thick eyebrows.
Steps to Use Onion Juice to Grow Thick Eyebrows:
- Apply fresh onion juice on the eyebrows which help to stimulate new hair growth.
- Onions contain sulfur. That’s why it is known for increasing blood circulation in the area.
- Apply onion juice daily for some days to get denser eyebrows.
10.) Coconut Oil for Growth of Eyebrows
- Coconut oil has vital properties to cure many diseases as well as for the growth of hair.
- Coconut oil is helpful to speed up the hair growth of eyebrows and for the thick hair also.
- Massage with coconut oil on eyebrow area and then leave it overnight.
- After some days, you will see the best results.
11.) Vaseline to Make Your Eyebrows Grow
- Vaseline is a brand name which owned Vaseline petroleum jelly.
- Vaseline is effective in thickening and moisturizing of the eyebrows, thus, it helps to keep your eyebrow hair straight.
- Apply some Vaseline petroleum jelly on eyebrows at least 2 to 3 times a day.
- After a month, you will analyze that it will help to enhance your natural beauty.
12.) Castor Oil to Grow Thick Eyebrows Naturally
- Castor oil is an old and natural remedy to grow thick eyebrows.
- It can easily available in the market at a reasonable price.
- Take some castor oil on your fingers. Then massage your eyebrows with fingers 2 to 3 times a day.
- After some days, you will see the good results.
13.) Almond Oil for Thick Eyebrows
- Almond oil contains Vitamin E which helps to stimulate the hair follicle.
- Almond oil adds volume in your eyebrows.
- Take some drops of almond oil and massage your brows daily for better results.
14.) Olive Oil to Grow Thick Eyebrows Naturally
- Olive oil is effective to nourish your eyebrows.
- Take some olive oil and rub your eyebrow area.
- Do this procedure 3 to 4 every day.
15.) Milk to Grow Thick Eyebrows
Milk is helpful to nourish your hair and also it is beneficial for the growth of eyebrows.
Steps to Use Milk to Grow Thick Eyebrows:
- Take a cotton ball and some milk.
- Then dip a cotton ball in milk and rub your eyebrows.
- Use this remedy daily for effective results.
16.) Shoe Flower for Thick Eyebrows
- Take some shoe flower.
- Make a paste of shoe flower.
- Then apply it to your brows.
- For getting fuller and thicker eyebrows use this remedy daily.
You can also read the article on our website How to Make Eyebrows Grow Faster With Vaseline?