This article will tell you the ways to grow thicker eyebrows faster. Thick eyebrows are all the time on demand. Thick, well-shaped eyebrows can boost your look while thin and sparse eyebrows can make you look dull and older. Many people end up with eyebrows that are too thin because of over threading, plucking or waxing. Sometimes, thin eyebrows occur as a result of the aging, poor cosmetic application, nutritional deficiencies or medical conditions like eczema, hypothyroidism, hyperthyroidism, and alopecia areata.
Medical treatment like chemotherapy and radiation can be the reason of hair loss, including on the brow line. If your eyebrows are too thin, you can easily resolve this problem with the help of some natural home remedies. Read these related articles How to make eyebrows grow faster with Vaseline? and Home remedies to get beautiful long eyelashes on our website.
Best Ways to Grow Thicker Eyebrows:
- Best Ways to Grow Thicker Eyebrows:
- 1.) Castor Oil to Grow Thicker Eyebrows Fast
- 2.) Coconut Oil to Grow Thicker Eyebrows Naturally
- 3.) Olive Oil to Grow Thicker Eyebrows Fast
- 4.) Onion Juice to Grow Thicker Eyebrows Naturally
- 5.) Egg Yolk to Grow Thicker Eyebrows Fast
- 6.) Fenugreek Seeds to Grow Thicker Eyebrows Naturally
- 7.) Aloe Vera to Grow Thicker Eyebrows Fast
- 8.) Lemon to Grow Thicker Eyebrows Naturally
- 9.) Milk to Grow Thicker Eyebrows Fast
- 10.) Eat Healthy to Grow Thicker Eyebrows Naturally
1.) Castor Oil to Grow Thicker Eyebrows Fast
Castor oil is one of the most efficient remedies to improve the growth of your eyebrows. It contains protein, fatty acids, vitamins and antioxidants that nurture the hair follicles and encourage hair growth. Plus, it is helpful in opposing any microorganisms that hinder eyebrow hair growth.
- Steep a cotton swab in castor oil and apply it on every eyebrow.
- Back rub tenderly with your fingertips for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Keep it on for no less than 30 minutes or overnight.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water and a gentle cleanser.
- Repeat once day by day for a couple of weeks until you see a change.
2.) Coconut Oil to Grow Thicker Eyebrows Naturally
To enjoy thick and impressive eyebrows, you can use coconut oil. The various proteins, as well as nutrients like vitamin E and iron in coconut oil, encourage thick and healthy eyebrows. It can also help make your eyebrows gloomy.
- Put a couple drops of warm coconut oil on your fingertips and apply it on your eyebrows.
- Back rub tenderly for a couple of minutes to help blood dissemination.
- Keep it on overnight.
- The next morning, wash it off with warm water.
- Do this every day for 1 to 2 months to notice changes in the thickness of your eyebrows.
3.) Olive Oil to Grow Thicker Eyebrows Fast
Olive oil is also excellent for your eyebrows. Being rich in vitamin E, olive oil can help your eyebrow grow thicker and faster. It will also aid keep it dark-hued.
- Massage your eyebrows with lukewarm olive oil for 5 minutes before going to bed. Leave it for overnight, then wash it off with warm water the next morning.
- On the other hand, prepare a combination with 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil and a few drops of honey. Apply it on your eyebrows and massage for a few minutes. Keep it on for 30 minutes and then rinse it off with warm water.
4.) Onion Juice to Grow Thicker Eyebrows Naturally
Onion juice also helps faster and denser development of eyebrow hair. Onion consists of sulfur that improves the production of collagen tissues necessary for proper eyebrow growth. Also, it reinforces the hair follicles.
- Grind 1 little onion and concentrate the juice.
- Rub this juice into the eyebrows for around 5 minutes.
- Permit it to dry all alone and after that wash it off with a mellow cleanser and cool water.
- Take after this treatment once every day for a few weeks.
5.) Egg Yolk to Grow Thicker Eyebrows Fast
The hair of the eyebrows is made up of keratin protein, and egg is a great resource of protein. Thus, it can help advance the strength of your hair, which in turn will make your eyebrows thick.
- Break 1 egg and separate the yolk from the white part.
- Beat the yolk until you get a thick, smooth consistency.
- Apply it on each of your foreheads with a cotton swab.
- Leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes and afterwards wash it off with cool water.
- Utilize this protein treatment more than once per week until you are fulfilled by the outcome.
6.) Fenugreek Seeds to Grow Thicker Eyebrows Naturally
Fenugreek seeds can also aid nurture thick eyebrows. They are rich in protein as well as acid, lecithin and nicotinic that encourage hair growth. The seeds also aid in transformation of hair follicles.
- Soak 1 teaspoon of fenugreek seeds in water for at least 5 hours.
- Grind the soaked seeds and make a thick paste, then add some amount of coconut oil or almond oil.
- Apply this paste on the eyebrows just before going to bed.
- Leave it on overnight.
- Rinse it off in the morning with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this remedy 2 or 3 times a week for 2 months.
7.) Aloe Vera to Grow Thicker Eyebrows Fast
Aloe Vera has moisturizing properties and enzymes that nurture hair follicles and make your eyebrows grow thicker and faster. It can even make the skin very softer near your eyebrows.
- Take out the gel from an Aloe Vera leaf. Smoothly massage it over your eyebrows. Permit it to sit for 30 minutes before washing it off with lukewarm water.
- Another alternative is to make a paste with 1/2 teaspoon of Aloe Vera gel and a little honey or coconut oil. Apply it to your eyebrows. Keep it on for 30 minutes and then wash it off with water.
- Do this process either of these remedies once daily for a number of weeks for best results.
8.) Lemon to Grow Thicker Eyebrows Naturally
Lemon can also be useful for improving your beauty by making your eyebrows nurture thicker. Lemon is rich in vitamins B and C, folic acid and other nutrients, lemon can encourage the growth of eyebrow hair. Simply massage a slice of lemon over your eyebrows. Keep the juice on for 15 to 20 minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water.
On the other hand, put the sliced peels of 1 lemon into 1/4 cup of coconut oil. Let the solution sit for at least 15 days in a cool, dry place. Once prepared, apply it on your eyebrows using a cotton swab every night before going to bed. Rinse it off in the next morning. Do this process for 2-3 times a week for best results.
9.) Milk to Grow Thicker Eyebrows Fast
Milk is essential to grow your eyebrows thicker faster. Milk is a great source of protein as well as other nutrients that encourage hair roots and boost hair growth. Follow the steps given below:
- Take some amount of milk in a bowl.
- Soak a cotton ball into it and gently rub it on your eyebrows.
- Let it dry for sometime and then wash it off using warm water.
- Follow this remedy whenever feasible to get the desired result.
10.) Eat Healthy to Grow Thicker Eyebrows Naturally
A good diet is important to enjoy thick eyebrows. It will give your body a boost of nutrients required for faster hair growth. You can also include supplements, but foods will be the best option, So try to include a few of the items in your diet:
- Eat foods rich in vitamin A like sweet potatoes, red pepper and carrots.
- Eat foods high in vitamin C like lemons, broccoli, peppers, oranges and papayas.
- Eat foods loaded with vitamin E like almonds, basil, peanuts, olives and spinach.
- Eat foods rich in protein like cheese, beans, tofu, lentils and yogurt.
- Eat foods that are rich in omega-3 fatty acids like avocados, olive oil, walnuts and salmon.
- Eat foods high in iron like fish, green vegetables, milk and lean cuts of meat.
Some Other Useful Tips to Grow Thicker Eyebrows:
- Reduce stress.
- Sleep at least 6 hours daily.
- Drink enough water.
- Exfoliate the skin around your eyebrows.
- Avoid pressing your eyebrows too hard.
- Apply petroleum jelly along your eyebrows 2 or 3 times.
- Avoid plucking, tweezing or waxing the brows too frequently.
- Massage the hair follicles under your eyebrows daily.
- Avoid applying too much makeup on the eyebrows.
- Avoid scratching or rubbing your eyebrows too hard.
- Break open a vitamin E capsule and apply a few drops twice daily.
You can also read the article on our website How to Make Eyebrows Grow Faster With Vaseline?