In this article, we will talk about ways to have an acne free face. Today, everywhere you go, you would see a great range of skin care and beauty treatment products. Most of them specializing in different problems. They do help, but one of the most difficult of all the treatments is that of acne. Acne is known to affect a great part of the world’s population today. This may seem to be a disturbing scenario, just like the problem, it is still curable. This article will give you tips that will provide you an acne free face.
Types of Acne:
1.) Nodes and Cysts
These are considered to be the most repulsive of all the types or stages of acne. Cysts are characterized as being firm and rigid. On the other hand are Nodes, which are extremely soft and can burst if messed around. The bulb-like formation is mainly because of the result of forming of the pus developing inside.
2.) Blackheads and Whiteheads
Considered to be among the first signs of a developing acne problem. Blackheads remain exposed to the air outside the follicles, while whiteheads tend to grow in the skin itself. The circumstances, under which they are known to develop, form the basis of their color. Blackheads with an inlet to air turn black, the one inside the skin mostly remains colorless and hence the varying names.
3.) Papules and Pustules
The only difference that papules and pustules share is size, with papules mostly visible in large numbers, while pustules looks like a small pus. The other name for pustules being pimples. It is mostly prevalent among adolescents undergoing puberty. A more obvious variation can be seen in the texture of both.
Symptoms of Acne:
- If any of the Acne types starts appearing on the skin.
- If there is inflammation of the skin.
- Skin irritation.
- If any pus-like structures appear on the skin.
Causes of Acne:
- Hereditary acne problems
- Oily skin
- Allergy to Cosmetics
- Exposure to extreme sun or light.
- Issues with the endocrine gland.
- Unhygienic behavior
Tips to Have an Acne Free Face:
1.) Use Aloe Vera to Have an Acne Free Face
Aloe Vera has been known from centuries for its herbal and medicinal qualities. Aloe Vera for the same reason is considered to be an excellent way to get rid of Acne. Aloe Vera being a natural moisturizer helps remove the excess oil and bacteria that clogs the skin. Moreover, it also effective in the rejuvenation of the dead skin cells. You can use it by the following ways:
- Take the plant and mash it up to gets its gel.
- Apply, the gel on the acne skin.
- If this is not possible for you then use a gel available in the market.
2.) Use Apple Cider Vinegar to Have an Acne Free Face
Apple cider vinegar is the champion when comes to remedies for skin problem. It is because of these properties that it is used cure acne also. Just keep up with the beautiful aroma and let it do its work. Follow the steps mentioned below for an effective remedy:
- Take a cotton ball and dip it apple cider vinegar.
- Apply, the cotton over acne affected skin and gently massage it.
- Continue the process till it does not show results.
3.) Use Orange Peel to Have an Acne Free Face
With the power of citrus acid and vitamin E, orange is a sure shot winner. The peel of the orange is considered to be a waste and it is actually useful. The peel can be used to get rid of the acne that is leading to embarrassment for you. All you have to do is:
- Mix the peel of the orange fruit with water to prepare a face mask
- Apply, the pack on the face and leave it there for 30 minutes.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water to get rid of the acne.
4.) Use Papaya Skin to Have an Acne Free Face
The papaya fruit can not only save you from the heat of the scorching sun, but is used around the world by beauty and skin care products today. The flesh of the papaya fruit can be applied directly on the acne affected skin or you can also follow the procedure below.
- Mix the pulp of papaya with water to form a paste.
- Apply, the paste as a face mask to cure the problem.
- Make sure you apply a good lotion after the papaya treatment.
- It will be an added benefit, as it will enhance the healing process.
5.) Use Lemon Juice to Have an Acne Free Face
The good old lemon is antibacterial in nature. The fruit is high in vitamin C and is perfect for skin treatment, especially acne. Added to that is the fact that it is a natural astringent. Follow the steps below:
- Mix lemon juice with yogurt and create a paste.
- Apply, the paste on the face and leave it there for 15 minutes.
- Wash it off after some time to get rid of acne forever.
- Make sure you check for skin sensitivity to lemon.
6.) Drink Green Tea to Have an Acne Free Face
Green tea will give you a perfect morning start, the one that is relaxing. Caffeine may have its benefits, but it comes nowhere close to the healthy properties of green tea. As they say drinking green tea is associated with a healthy lifestyle. Make sure to drink at least 2-3 cups of green tea every day. It will not only help you lose the acne from the face, but some weight as well.
7.) Use Potato to Have an Acne Free Face
A potato a day keeps the acne away. This may sound lame and I don’t practically expect you to start consuming a raw potato every day. For this to work, just follow the steps given below:
- Grate a freshly cut potato and mix it up with orange juice.
- You will get a natural exfoliation mask.
- Apply, the mask over the acne-affected skin and let it be there.
- Wash it off after some time as your face gets cleaned from inside.
8.) Use Oats to Have an Acne Free Face
Oats can act as a natural moisturizer, while cleaning up your skin and getting rid of all the oil and dust. Use the steps below for oats based remedy for acne.
- Mix oatmeal with honey and lemon to prepare a face mask.
- Apply, the mask for a minimum of 25 minutes.
- Wash it off with warm water and continue the treatment for best results.
9.) Use Honey and Lemon to Have an Acne Free Face
Honey and lemon together can act as the perfect acne remedy. The process is similar to one that we used above. All you have to do is prepare a face mask of a combination of honey and lemon. Keep it there for half an hour and believe me acne is history for you.
10.) Use Tomatoes to Have an Acne Free Face
Not much is known about the remedies of tomato, but that should not hinder you from trying it to get an acne free face. The tomato juice is what you need to get rid of it.
- Just mash some freshly cut tomatoes and collect their juice.
- Apply, the juice on all of your face.
- Wash it up after it dries up and welcome an acne free face.